Snapdeal - Regarding snap deal online shopping

nagambika on Mar 18, 2011
I purchased a voucher on march 19th 2011 from snapdeal.com.I made my payment of Rs.99/- through netbanking.I hold an account in hdfc ,so Rs 99/- has got debited from my account in the name of CC avenues pvt ltd.I did not get any voucher from snap deal for which i had made payment.Please look into this issue.
Complaint comments 6 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Hi Place mail your issue to them, they will help you immidiately

Dear Nagambika,

Your issue has been addressed. If not than please mail us your concern at reachout@snapdeal.com

SnapDeal

i would like to know more about SNAP AND DEAL as regards the prices shown are exagerated or not?
valsan

I purchased a voucher on june 17th 2011 from snapdeal.com.I made my
payment of Rs.149/- through netbanking.I hold an account in Kotak
mahindra, so Rs 149/- has got debited from my account in the name of
CC avenues pvt ltd with Ref No. 0002650601.I did not get any voucher
from snap deal for which i had made payment and this is the second
time I came across with the same problem..Please look into this.

I purchased a voucher of 99 rupees also and they sent me an sms that I have to pay 650 to the salon when I wen there they said that I bhave to pay 720 while in the website it is mentioned that all the taxes are included. They also give a fake price list on the website.

i have purchase a memory card from snap deals 4 mb of rs 179 after few days i got that but when i inserted that it was of 32kb i returned it back with courier of blue dart dated 18 may still i am waiting for response in between when i post complaint they call me and again ask for 10 days what fun these peoples r doing with customers god knows i think my money gone to well.vishal 8826688063

Satisfactory Rating
    246, Ist Floor, Phase-III, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020
    Additional contact available