Snapdeal - Regarding snap deal online shopping

nagambika on Mar 18, 2011
I purchased a voucher on march 19th 2011 from snapdeal.com.I made my payment of Rs.99/- through netbanking.I hold an account in hdfc ,so Rs 99/- has got debited from my account in the name of CC avenues pvt ltd.I did not get any voucher from snap deal for which i had made payment.Please look into this issue.

Comments

N Mar 19, 2011 by
abhishek.jindal@jasperindia.com

Hi Place mail your issue to them, they will help you immidiately

Dear Nagambika,

Your issue has been addressed. If not than please mail us your concern at reachout@snapdeal.com

SnapDeal
N Jun 8, 2011 by
Valsan

i would like to know more about SNAP AND DEAL as regards the prices shown are exagerated or not?
valsan
N Jun 18, 2011 by
shaifali Agarwal

I purchased a voucher on june 17th 2011 from snapdeal.com.I made my
payment of Rs.149/- through netbanking.I hold an account in Kotak
mahindra, so Rs 149/- has got debited from my account in the name of
CC avenues pvt ltd with Ref No. 0002650601.I did not get any voucher
from snap deal for which i had made payment and this is the second
time I came across with the same problem..Please look into this.
A Mar 21, 2012 by
fushia25

I purchased a voucher of 99 rupees also and they sent me an sms that I have to pay 650 to the salon when I wen there they said that I bhave to pay 720 while in the website it is mentioned that all the taxes are included. They also give a fake price list on the website.
N May 25, 2012 by
vishal karan

i have purchase a memory card from snap deals 4 mb of rs 179 after few days i got that but when i inserted that it was of 32kb i returned it back with courier of blue dart dated 18 may still i am waiting for response in between when i post complaint they call me and again ask for 10 days what fun these peoples r doing with customers god knows i think my money gone to well.vishal 8826688063

Snapdeal - Regarding snap deal online shopping