Speed Post Center Bhopal - Non delivery of Article

Manu
Hi ,

I am Manish Chandra Agrawal. I Have applied for Passport of my daughter Mauli Agrawal in Passport office Bhopal. Passport file number is BPL - C002719 - 09. Passport has been dispacthed By Passport office Bhopal on 08-Sep-09 with vide postal Number SP7647. This is having Speed post bar code number EI042786852IN which is recorded in Passport office Bhopal and Speed Post Center Bhopal. the address is for this passport delivery is :

Mauli Agrawal
Eltel Bhavan Maharana Pratap Nagar sector 1,
satna , distt- satna. (M.P.) - 485001.

I have enquired about Speed Post SPA Number and this is delivered to Some one else. The person who have recieved this article is Mohammed Ashif (Mobile number is - 09425812042) and he is working in Prism Cement, Batiya Gaon, Ramvan Post office, Satna Head Office. He is claiming that this article of passport is for his son Mohammed Sohaib and his Vide postal Number is SP8625 dispatched on 14-sep-2009 from Bhopal. I have raised a complaint in Speed Post website to find out my article. Complaint number is 100000-64200 dated 11-oct-2009. I have been sending regular mail to grv.jscpv@mea.gov.in and speedpost@indiapost.gov.in but there is no response on the same. I have also given application to RPO Bhopal on 4-nov-2009 to give my daughter passport to me but they are also not responding on this issue.
I have spoken to Public Relations Officer (Public Grievances) on Tel: 91-11-23384519, 23384497 Fax:23384461 and they are also just entertaining the calls.
I have also spoken to Speed Post Center Bhopal at 0755-2673221, 0755-2765471and they said they have sent wnquiry to Satna Post office for clarification and waiting for response.
I have also Spoken to Mr. Ashraf Ali (Speed Post Manager Satna Hed Office) on his mobile number 09424656400 and he is just said that he has forwarded the clarification to Ramvan Sub post Office for clarification and waiting for response.
I tried to call on Ramvan Sub office as well but there is no one to pick the call. The post man who has delivered this article is Mr. Salik prasad Singh and he is reporting to Ramvan Sub PostOffice. He has delivered this article to Mr. Mohammed Ashif on 24-sep-2009 at Prism cement Ltd. Bathiya Gaon under satna distric. The person who have recived and handed over the article to Mr. Mohammed Ashif is
Suresh Kumar
Prism Cement Ltd.
Mankahri Gaon, Batiya, District Satna.(M.P.)

Register number on prism cement is 6454 where this article is received on 24-sep-2009.

Finally I am harrassed and raising this complaint hoping that i will get some positive response. I don't know why the government is not serious about passport kind of document which is very important in the country. How Passport Office or speed post center can done this big mistake and now not taking responsibility for the same. No Body knows where the passport has gone?

Thanks is advance for helping in this regards.

Your sincerely,
Manish Agrawal

Comments

Non delivery of Speed Post - Bpl Limited Ahmedabad

This is to inform you that the speed post sent from Bpl Palghat vide speed post no EL 617352277 IN dated 10-02-2009 and speed post no EL 617350568 IN Dated 18-02-2009 Not delivered by the
Sarkhej post office at Ahmedabad phone no 079-26821642 .When the First consignment was not delivered it has been intimated to the postmaster at sarkhej post office .our delivery address is
Bpl Limited C/o Fairdeal distribution Services Pvt Ltd,

Non delivery of Article
Hi ,

Mauli Agrawal
Eltel Bhavan Maharana Pratap Nagar sector 1,
satna , distt- satna. (M.P.) - 485001.

Suresh Kumar
Prism Cement Ltd.
Mankahri Gaon, Batiya, District Satna.(M.P.)

Finally I am harrassed and raising this complaint hoping that i will get some positive response. I don't know why the government is not serious about passport kind of document which is very important in the country. How Passport Office or speed post center can do this big mistake and now not taking responsibility for the same. No Body knows where the passport has gone?

Thanks is advance for helping in this regards.

Your sincerely,
Manish Agrawal

my passport has dispatched 29/01/2010 suppose to received 30/1/09 in refrance to that i want to know my status where my passport is?????/

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have posted a original liscense and a SBI atm card along with its xerox copies on 16- 9-2010 from Bhopal, address -Kunal Assudani ( 9039890003)
C-148, BDA Colony, Koh-e-fiza, Bhopal, 462001 to pune at the address of Ritesh Assudani(9158350394), Sena pati bapat rd, hill top aapts, nr chaturshangi temple, pune, 411001.

Since it has been 5 days and the post is not yet recieved.So i want you to take immediate and strict action and let me know when it will reach.

Kunal Assudani
SP EI 008778595IN
Counter no. 1, OP- Code: MPCM1

Im Prateek Singh Payhania, My SBI atm card dispached from mumbai on 12 oct 2010 by Speed post on my given address H-23 Sant Asaram Nagar Baghmugalia Bhopal (MP). Since it has been 10 days and the post is not yet recieved.So i want you to take immediate and strict action and let me know when it will reach to me.

Prateek Singh Pathania
SP EK225420392IN
Mob- 9993466609
ADD- H-23 sant asaram nagar Baghmugalia Bhoopal (MP)
N Mar 9, 2013 by
speed p

my speed post is delievered at C.C.T NAGAR H.O as shown in speed post tracking system on 6th march, but still up to now i have not got my speed post, that one is my urgent, please help me and search where it has gone . my speed post no. EF354420826IN, i m from manit bhopal, hostel no .02, pin :462051,

Speed Post Center Bhopal - Non delivery of Article