State Bank of India ATM - money not received but deduct the balance

ajeet kumar gupta
sir
i ajeet kumar gupta having an a/c in the sbi naval base vizag andhrapardesh. a/c no 30434361802
when i tried to withdraw rs 2500 from my a/c 30434361802 on 4th july around 0900 pm from the sbi atm malakapuram at the time atm machine switched off so that i could not recievd any money nor any reciept from the atm .
but when i checked the balance from the other atm after an hour the balance was deducted from my a/c.

sir i have already given the complain to the sbi naval base and also sbi malakapuram but till now no any reply come not the money .

so iam requesting you to take necessary action
my mobile no . 9533382981 9966619845
thanks

yours obediently
ajeet kumar gupta

Comments

N Mar 22, 2014 by
Veeral Thakar

Best Review
Dear sir/Mam
With due respect May I draw your kind attention towards following few lines
My ATM card is under SBI, (branch code= 2661) Khokhra sbi, as such I am unable to draw money from khokhra axis atm machine due to sever problem it shown to me that session is time out against my reques of drawing money of Rs-10000, But my money will be deducted from my account . Please help me & correct the problem at the earliest from your end. My bank particulars given below for ready reference please.
REGARDS
darshanbhai bhagwanbhai darbar
A/c no. 10494663164
SBI, (Code.2661) Khokhra mehemdabad

Withdrawal of money from ATM by using credit card - SBI Card Kolkata

I am holder of SBI CRedit card and when it is applied with correct PIN number to any ATM, money could not be withdrawn from ATM. Pl. give me address of any branch/ office at Ahmedabad (Gujarat) to get guidance and solution in this regards.

C.J.Chauhan
Tulika

Regd deduction of money from my SBI a/c - SBI

I have an account with SBI, PBB karamangala Branch , Bangalore

I had withdrawn an amount of Rs. 20,000 on 12th Jan 2008 from an ATM in JPNagar,Bangalore.
At first try the ATM was unable to process my request ,but the second try was successful and i could withdraw the said amount.The receipt that i got thereafter was showing correct balance also.

But yesterday when i took a mini statement , i found to my great suprise that the amount of 20,000 has been deducted twice from my account both through ATM withdrawal on the same date, whereas i had withdrawn the amount only once .Also the maximimun limit of withdrawal in a day being Rs. 25,000 only, it is impossible that i would have withdrawn Rs. 40,000 in a day.

I wasnt to know why this discrepency ??

never get money after transection - atm card money

my saving a/c no. 10067797413 name of surinder kumar. my ATM CARD NO-6220180074800016433.on dated 21/01/08
i use my ATM card to get money at branch of AMRITSAR RAILWAY STATION . i use my card to get 1000/rs but at that time transaction is proceed but i never get my money . but whenever i get recept no.ATM IDSIANNO0049201 TAX NO.962
1000/RS is detecect from my blance. i also complaint to the concerning branch but they are not responding me.so irequest you to help me to solve this matter.

Hello Sir,

I am Rakesh Tiwari working in Indian Air Force service, I have a SBI salary A/C (00000030282446958) of Narela Delhi.
I had withdrawn an amount of Rs. 2500 on 25th March 2008 time 12 : 28 PM from an ATM in Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur UP. At first try the ATM was unable to process my request, but the second try

With other ATM in (Kidwai no side no 1), I was successful withdraw the said amount. The receipt that i got there after was showing not correct balance.
Yesterday when i took a mini statement, i found to my great suprise that the amount of 25, 00 has been deducted twice from my account both through ATM withdrawal on the same date,

whereas i had withdrawn the amount only once .

I wasn’t to know why this discrepancy??

no atm is working from 13th july - State Bank of India

i want to try transaction from SBI atm but no atm is working from 13th of july to till now .
this creates much inconvinience to customers like me .
I had tried the same transaction from other bank then each time it shows failed transaction .
so I want to ask that what kind of services is commited from SBI . everone should think about it .

Payment made in cash but not yet received by SBI - SBI Credit Card

Dear Sirs,

I had made a CSAH payment of Rs.1500 for my card no. 4317575554067596 to SBI payment collection executive at Panipat vide receipt no. 11963954 book no.239280.

till today I m getting constantly calls from SBI Gudgaon call center for not receipt of payment. Then I called to customer care centre at no. 0124-39020202, but they are also not able to trace the payment received.

please look into the matter.

SBI card - 1. no co-ordination betwwen the centers.
2. while opting for schemes they talk good, for service they just roam the customer from one desk to another.

fake currency dispensed by ATM - sbi, banking

I withdrew some cash from an ATM of sec. 14 Gurgaon.which contained a fake Rs 500 note. When i went to deposit the same cash, fake note was detected and forfited by ICICI bank branch. Now bank says there can not be fake note in their ATM. Also what is the proof that I got it from their ATM. Dont know what to do? Can anybody advise?

POWER NOT WORKING & WRONG BALANCE CUT - BENGAL RIM

this is RAHUL AGARWAL & MY PROBLEM IS-
I HAVE RECHARCHED MY ACCOUNT WITH RS99 IN WHICH I GOT 50 BALANCE & POWER.BUT MY POWER IS NOT WORKING & BALANCE IS BEING CUT.I HAVE MADE ATLEAST 10 CALLS TO CUSTOMER CARE.SOME SAYS THAT U WILL GET IT IN 2DAYS 1DAY BUT NOTHING IS BEING DONE AND IT IS GOING ON FROM LAST 10 DAYS.
MY MOBILE NO IS 9333689743& I HAVE RECHARGED IT ON 20th AUGUST.

SIR, PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
RAHUL AGARWAL

withdraw ammount at my saving a/c - Axis Bank

this is for your kind information that we have come Rs 395000 at my account Axis Bank after that i have freeze my account because i dont know that which gyes has deposit. By e-mail we have come offer on june-2007 for the post of Marketing represantative in INDIA by the Com Name MARVIC TAXTILE CO, LONDON, then i accept the offer, but unfortunately we dont have assign the task till now, i suppose that this money may be my salary.
i dont know exactelly that where it come. bank play a game with me. i am liable for s.tax for that ammount. now when i chk my account then money has been transfer at another a/c. without my information.
so kindly request you that please provide us from bank at least bank interest & 10% of total money i am agree to return right person as per deatils of depositor a/c by the bank.

Fake Currency from the ATM - Union Bank of India

I am a PhD Student from IIT Kanpur and a customer of Union Bank of India in the Campus. On 08/10/08, when I was drawing an amount of Rs. 3000/- from the existing ATM machines in the IIT campus, I found one fake 500 Rupees Note. Then, when I met the Branch Manager regarding this, he was unable to accept the matter. But the matter is true to my best of knowledge and the currency is with me. Though, the Branch manager didn't accept it, I always found bad/torn currencies from the ATM machines of the UBI. They never take care of this.

Sir, Can you please suggest what can I do to get the 500 Rupees Note changed.

Thanks & Regards

Sanjoy K Parida
soma sengupta State Bank of India ATM  - Bellary, Bellary, Karnataka, India

amount deducted from my a/c without information - sb a/c

My a/c no is 161010100111690 this is savings a/c in CIT Road branch.Without any information the branch deduct money two times @850/- in first time when i complain in my branch the staff of the branch donot co-operate with me.Also said that they could not do any thing.So I complain to you also wish you will take step immedietly.If you do not take any step I will close my account.
Laxman Shrimant Gophane State Bank of India ATM  - Bellary, Bellary, Karnataka, India

a/c balance

un recived amount deduct - saving account

respected sir/maam.

i am subhasis patro, i have a Saving account in your branch (Greater Noida) branch code- 04324 i was try to withdraw Rs -2000 on the 28-Sep-2008 by ATM my trasaction code is -
6220180432400078767 876 S1AN00003302 in this transation ATM Screen desplay found is not sufficinent and i am unable recive my amount but it's deduct my amount of -2000.00( Two Thousand only) i was registered complain in my Home Branch before 6 day's but there is responce since now i request you to chek this amout as soon as posible. for that i will be ever greatful to you for ever.

thanks & regards
SUBHASIS PATRO
GREATER NOIDA
CELL NO -9910463998

ATM machine not gave cash but deducted from account. - SBI

Hi, I am Komesh Singh. I have an account with SBI greater noida branch. I used their Debit card to get cash(5000/-) from ICICI bank ATM machine at sector 16 faridabad on 26 October at around 9:30 PM. I couldn't get cash since the machine was out of order. Still the amount has been deducted from my acount which I come to know next day. I Lodge a complaint to SBI the same day online from my login (Ticket no 309672) . I also called SBI customer care they said I have to contact the Branch Where my account is so I called SBI Greater noida Branch, they said I have to contact ICICI since I used their ATM Machine. When I called ICICI they said I have to Call SBI since my account is with SBI. I have also mailed my complaint to both the banks. ICICI has replied back saying Conact SBI. And SBI has not even Replied Back. Now I dont know what to I am planing to go consumer court. Can you please help me lodging the complaint with Consumer Court. Thanks

not received money from SBI atm and deducted money - SBI ATM centre

On 01-nov, 2008 i have tried taking money from your SBI ATM by using ICICI DEBIT card at Sector 18, nearer to Great India Mall NOIDA.
and when i used your ATM service i had entered amount of Rs 18, 000/-
which was not encashed to me in your ATM and i got a reciept as "SORRY UNABLE TO PROCESS"
and my bank ICICI had deducted this amount fromm my account and later they checked that this amount was not encashed to me by your ATM
and later after a day they credited this amount back to my account..
but now on 26th Nov again you have raised this issues to my bank and they have deducted this amount from my account
whish is unfair on your part so pls do check into this issue and do the necessary at the earliest possible.

Don't return my cash back offer money - State Bank of India

I am the regular customer of this bank and my A/c no is30238990980 of BRANCH Phushro Bazar, bokaro, jharkhand. before few month a offer is running .CASH BACK ON ATM PURCHASE. i will purchase
a laptop of Rs.29188 .till the offer is running. But they can't return me my offer money in my account.What can i do with this bank ? ITS manager behaviour is also not good, and two of clerk is also do bad behaviour with the custmors.if you cant take fast action then i will do something else.

ABOUT MONEY BACK FROM ATM - State Bank of India

SUBJECT: ABOUT MY MONEY IN ATM

Respected Sir,
I am Rahul Patil residing in
Bhusawal, I came for money withdral in MIDC Dombivli(E) ATM branch.
The money needed me for payment hospital bill because my younger
brother was admitted in Hospital.
I had withdraw Rs. 10, 000 for first
trasaction, but i could not
get it within specified time, the money has gone inside . I thought
that it would be deposited in my A/c again, then I tried for
second transaction of Rs.10, 000
and I successfull got it . Ultimately there was two transactoins has
been occured.
In my A/C of Rs. 10, 000 each . I am going to request you that I want return back
my Rs. 10, 000.00 . The time & date of incidance was 22/12/2008 at 21.30 .
ATM ID S1AN00030036
CARD NO. 6220180033500050423
A/C NO. 11044030953
A/C HOLDER RAHUL PATIL
TXN NO.9030, 9031 BOTH RESP.

I met to officers but no response I got from them.
Please solve my problem soon. I am waiting for
your reply .
Thanking You

Yours Faithfully

RAHUL PATIL

Money not given - SBI

Dear sir/Mam
With due respect May I draw your kind attention towards following few lines
My ATM card is under SBI, (Bank Code.3029) Kolkata airport branch, as such I am unable to draw money from Jadavpur, kolkata ATM machine due to sever problem it shown to me that session is time out against my reques of drawing money of Rs-300, But my money will be deducted from my account . Please help me & correct the problem at the earliest from your end. My bank particulars given below for ready reference please.
REGARDS