State Bank of India - EMAIL

r.kavitha
I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY EMAIL PASSWORD. SO KINDLY REDIRECT MY EXAM DETAILS TO THIS E MAIL ID.
soundara_k@yahoo.com

Comments

N Jun 24, 2013 by
Polalgari Sandhya

Best Review
Respected sir,
I am POLALGARI SANDHYA RANI, i have a account in velpanur branch of SBI with account no 31472131399 and i have a complaint regarding on my account transactions. As i booked the tickets for movie mirchi in cinemax through the web book my show on 16/2/2013 at 1:00 pm in banjara hills, hyderabad.So please make a fast response for this complaint. For any other details contact us at sandhyarani450@gmail.com.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
P.Sandhya Rani
Ph no:9493700695

compliance of commitment - Credit Card

i received a call saying that my telephone bills shall be paid by icici against my credit card for vodofone and bsnl bills.
i received a call from ms rima mumbai conforming that vodofon bills shall be paid by icici but no confirmation about bsnl bills .
pl look and confirm
p c dosi card no4477 4607 5513 4006
mobile 9461182557
ketan

mail - SBI

I have applied for clerks in Sbi but i have not received any mail and i want to print my application but there are no links to this .please guide me about this and mail me.

res sir/mam,
I have not recieveing my admid card yet. so please
send it . hurryyyy !
i am from lucknow .

result - Result of Sbi Life insurance cleark

I gave the paper of sbi life insurance clearical on 15 july 08 I want to confirmation of the result my roll no. is as bellow

Please inform me in this regards.

With thanks
Hitesh bhatia

cheque not credited - SBI NRE Cheque

i issued a NRE cheque date to LIC of india on 9th sept 2008 state bank of india branch : hathua details :
SBI.02924 and NRE cheque number 0690822 dated 9 the sept. 2008 amount Rs.1, 19, 000.00 and i have not recieved any response inspite my repated calls and e mails . i have to pay fine for the delay aslo.

so please help me how to recover the same.

my contact details :00968 95271514 Oman
my contact details in india : 0091 9430659950

DAY LIGHT ROBBERY - SBI Credit Card

I am totally annoyed with SBI CREDIT CARD billing method.
I've paid the outstanding Payment made on 14/11/2008 for Rs 14, 260/-. This means Zero balance as on 14/11/2008. But, SBI sends me SMS stating I must pay Rs 1083.32. At the same I check the online login I've outstading amount of Rs 162.84. In my view both the values are wrong and they continue to cheat.

I made several attempts requesting customer care over a month no action, even I have written couple emails to their feedback email ID'feedback.gesbi@ge.com' so far no action. I am sure they don't have guts to respond, instead SBI IS VERY GOOD IN playing dirty tricks like delaying to respond for 3-6 months till the outstanding reaches a more than 30k to 40k(only penalty). then they will adapt pressure tactics...!!!
Whoever reads this email from SBI, if they have juice in thier balls do talk to me or act on my account.

V Suresh Kumar

To, Dated 29/12/2008
The Manager,
SBI dwarka
Sector-6
New Delhi-

Subject :-Non receipt of cash from your corp bank ATM situated at Mall road Tilak vihar.

Respected Sir,
On 2/12/2008 I operated corporation bank ATM to withdraw an amount of Rs 6000/-
but I am sorry to mention that though the Amt Rs 6020/- was debited from my account by the money never came out of the machine. I tired to contact the corporation bank office at the numbers given at the ATM premises but of no use since no body picked the phone.

This is also to bring to your kind notice that no attendant and security guard was present at that time at Crop Bank mall road Tilak Vihar ATM. I am enclosing herewith photocopy of mini statement of my bank SBI showing the amount debited from my account. Also please find showing transaction of Rs 100/-.

Since few other customer had withdrew money from the same machine. I again tried to withdraw Rs 100/- for the money but the result was same my account was debited by Rs120/- but money did not came out.

I visited Corp bank Mahavir nagar on 3/2/2008 and contact Mr. Rajeshwar and he was told to contact my bank State Bank of India in Dwarka sec 10 . Next day I visited in SBI and I was asked to report the matter in writing which I did with my letter dated 05/12/2008.

But still 27/12/2008 your bank not refund money back in my account. very hardly to say that i m so suffer because of inconvenient of you service.

Keeping in view the above fact .It is humbly requested to kindly refund the amount to my account

Thanking you,

Your Faithfully,

( Gaurav Lal )
SBI A/c no. 30084283191
Card no.6220180438400045
Mob no. 9868769695

block my internet banking acct - army

1. I have been issued internet banking kit in the month of Oct 08. The same has been misplaced by me. Hence, you are requested to block or cease my internet banking facilities so that any un authorised persosons can use internet banking facilities. My acct No : 30501709752

2. Early confirmation is requested on my e-mail mentioned above.

3. thanking you

yours

sunil maruti dorugade
HQ 301 Inf Bde (MONUC)
C/o 1 CBPO
c/o 56 APO

cheating a 86 year old senior citzen - SBI Credit Cards

The SBI credit card division sanctioned my father who is a well settled and well known Physician a personal loan of 45, 000 whuch he never asked for. Even though the demandraft was never encashed he was made to pay 29, 000 by the credit card division.When we found out that my dad was being taken advantage, and of his old age, we protested.
THE SBI acknowledged their mistake, cancelled the demand draft, and have even confisticated the 29000.When the demand draft was never encashed didnt the sbi card division know of it. why are they not returning the cash, what law and order is this.This is daylight robbery

I am S.B.I S.B. account(10726658202) holder in your A.D.B.Branch at chikodi in karnataka, I want to take your e-banking facility but in the branch they saying it is not avalable in our branch. What can I do

respected officer,
i am not glad with the behaviour of mr.dixit which is devisiona manager in sbi main branch aligarh.
his behaviour very unwanted with us. he is very uncooperative person.he demands a very big amount
to pass my PMEGP loan. so i request to you please take a valid action against mr.dixit
$achin

My name is Sachin Vijay Gawade. My a/c no. is 30794327610.(new mumbai )
I am trying to getting a cheque book from before 26 day's, But still It's not got to me.first I did apply with letter to dronagiri sbi bank. But they were not give to me a satisfy reply as well as once again I request them to give me cheque book. So still It's never got to me

please issue my cheque book as soon as possible.

Warm Regards

DLF Infinity Tower, Tower C, 12th Floor, Block 2, Building 3
DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon : 122002
Haryana, India

Ref: SBI Credit Card No: 4317- 5752- 0451- 7867

I beg to state that I am holding the said Card for the last seven years (aprox). In the first week of May 2009 I got one telephone call from your bank inform me that as per my record with the bank I have been selected to receive an exclusive offer as a privilege customer from my card. I believed and trust the message. The telecaller asked me that I shall be entitle to receive a Swiss made wrist watch, one way air fare (1 person any where in India) and two nights three days stay at 5star hotel (couple) any where in India, just I have to pay Rs. 6, 067 (Rupees six thousand and sixty seven only). The bank representative assured me that all the items will be dispatch soon and I will receive the same by 15 days. I gave my consent knowing that I may avail the benefit during my ensuing summer vacation. But in vein! I did not receive any thing till today. Your bank debited Rs 6067 on 11/05/09 from my account. I first remind on 14/06/09 to SBI Card through telephone no : 1800-180-1290 and then again on 17/07/09 and I shall advised to call at 011- 4551 9999 ( New Delhi) which I followed but till today I have not receive any thing.

In this circumstances I am complaining against SBI Credit Card that they have failed to comply their commitment, hence I am not ready to avail the said facilities apart I am claiming an appropriate compensation from SBI credit Card. Please cancel the agreement made between SBI Card and me in this regard and return my fee amount of Rs 6067 with compensation charges as per rules for not full filling the agreement from your part

Take the case seriously and do the needful so that I may not suffer the monetary loss as it will not serve anything at present if it is dispatch now, as I will not be able to enjoy the benefit any more after three months of agreement.

Dated:10th August 2009 Thanking You

2. Joint Secretary Banking Govt. Of India
3. Indian Consumer Complain Forum
4. Grievances Redressal Cell at RBI (Kolkata

Respected sir,
I use credit card bearing no 4006 6610 5814 5561 of your branch .I wants to pay the out standing payment in cash.pl z tell me where i can pay the cash payment in Ludhiana.Tell me the collection center name.
thanking you,
your sincerely,
Harpreet singh, 288 lacchman nager, miller ganj,
Ludhiana.
M.no:-9023242486

NRI AC REG. - State Bank of India

Sir,I am Balraj having saving ac in sbi madras fertilizers ltd,manali,chennai,tamilnadu from 1989 onwards.I opened nri ac in mfl joined ac no 10092369000.NRI AC NO 30546478347.AFTER COMING TO SAUDI ARABIA I PUT MY SALARY EVERY MONTH,BUT MY WIFE WHO IS IN CHINNA KODUNGAIYUR,NOT ABLE TO TRANSACT.MYSELF ALSO EVERYTIME I HAVE TO CALL MANAGER EVERY MONTH,FOR TRANSACTION.BUT HAVING SO MANY MENTAL WORRINESS.KINDLY ARRANGE TO DO TRANSACTIONS ONLINE AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM.THANKS

To
The manager,
icici bank.
From
Manikchand,
Trivandrum,
kerala.

Sir
Sir i have opened a saving account in your with A/C NO. 20003023640.
With internet banking i forgot my password or i have missed.so kindly take action for these.

I am having sb bank account at kundanahalli branch bangalore. my family got shifted to ahmedabad and as per our discussion with local brach in ahmedabad they asked us to send fax for account transfer and we sent fax on 7th sept
after that, we have calling to know status, but every some picks up phone and asked to wait for min and never come back we have called 5-6 times

What a idot response they have

regards
Labhesh

To
The Chief General Manager
State Bank Of India
Asansol Branch

I had deposited one cheque bearing No.394612 dated 12/09/2009 for Rs. 70000/- of Axis Bank, Ranchi to the drop box of Asansol Branch on 12/09/2009 to be credited my A/C No 11214145580 with SBI Asansol Branch. Till date the amount was not credited in my A/C.though the cheque has been debited by Axis Bank, Ranchi Br. on 29/09/2009. I have already sent message in this regard but no confirmation has been received by me. Please take necessary action immediately and confirm .
Date : 03/09/2009 Debasish Bhattacharyya
A/C No. 11214145580
Contact No. 09430763277
E-mail ID bhatta_debasish@rediffmail.com
Satyam Apartment. 8B, Burnpur Rd.
Asansol-713304