Stray Dogs - They need to be removed from the streets to make the place safe

Sunitha K Biswas on May 1, 2012
We are live in Bhuvaneswary Nagar area (Near Williams International College) on RT Nagar in Bangalore. The stray dogs living in our street chasing the children who ever passes by during day time. Once it has attack my son also. They need to be removed from the streets to make the place safe.

Comments

Amit Kanan Stray Dogs  - Worli, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

This is Amit, resident of Jeewan nagar(adjoining Sunlight Colony) would like to inform you that we are facing several issues regarding street dogs in our lane.They are attacking and biting residents and also littering everywhere because of which hygeine is the main concern.I would request you to take necessary action against them ASAP.

Amit Kanan

stray dogs - Bank

respected sir/maam
I live in MAYUR VIHAR 161-C.PHASE1 POCKET 1, the problem of stray dogs is so rampant here that passing through the streets have became a menance the dogs move in a group of 4-5 dogs and they bark and try to attack at the people moving on the road and the situation is more worse during the hours 11-6.00 am as in some areas the street lights are not working . Every time the people are on roads there is always a fear of dog bite.sleeping has become a problem.

Sir please take care of the situation before some accident take place.please catch all these dogs.
THANK YOU.

STRAY DOGS IN OUR LOCALITY - Stray Dogs

Stray Dogs in our Locality
Dear Sir/ Madam,

There are 8-10 stray dogs in our colony. Block NO-8, VIJAY NAGAR DOUBLE STOREY(NEAR KIRPAL ASHRAM), Delhi-9. Kindly arrange to have they taken away to a center which takes care to these strAy dogs.

I am a resident of GH-14/1062 in Paschim Vihar. There are 4 to 6 dogs which have become real menace to the residents. They have bitten many residents and visitors. These dogs are real threat to the residents especially children and senior citizens. Please addrss this complaint to the concerned department.
Bala
Complainant5197248 Stray Dogs  - Worli, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

I am staying at the "Mahalakshmi Temple Road, Opposite to Football ground, Lower Palace Orchid, Sadashiv Nagar". There are lots of street dogs, in this place. It is very difficult for the people who stays there. They are very scary. Can you do some thing about these.

Thanks & Regards,
Sateesh
Sateesh Stray Dogs  - Worli, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Thanks & Regards,
Sateesh

there are so many stray dogs in subhadra colony, sarai rohilla Delhi ( near House no. B 1OO to B 108 ) that it has become difficult for the children to play. these dogs not only scare the children but also bite them. it has become very unsafe to allow the children to go out alone. also these dogs sit on the top of the car and scratch the car roof . may i request you to do some thing urgently.
thanks
indu
Neha Sinha Stray Dogs  - Worli, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

I am a resident of 25h Main, BTM Layout 2nd stage. The By lanes from 21st to 27th main are filled with stray dogs, atleast 10-15 of them.
These dogs create a nuisance throughout the night and also chase people often, scaring children as well as elderly folks.
Can anybody please help me in raising this issue with the authorities so that some action can be taken?

MCD Complaints - Stray Dogs
MCD

Stray Dogs
Hello sir,

I am resident of BLOCK JG-1 VIKAS PURI, NEW DELHIT the number of dogs in our colony have been increasing and are creating a nusance. MCD does precious little for rectification of the situation.Please take necessary action
ritu

Dogs are biting unnecessarily - Stray Dogs

there are two dogs in house no. 33/a, near gurudwara, munirka, delhi. they bark and bite unnecessarily to any people passing thru the street. they bark on anyone around them and bitten many people till now. there owner are also doing nothing. the color of the dogs are White and brown. I request MCD to send there dog catching squad as soon as possible.
varun marwah Stray Dogs  - Worli, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

dog problem in area - WIPRO

I stays in 51-C, 1st floor, Arjun Nagar, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029. In our location number of dogs lying and creating lots of day to day problems.Mostly in night when i come back from office.Kindly send dog catcher in our area. Thanks
Samratutkarsh Stray Dogs  - Worli, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

I would like to complain about the rise of Stray Dogs in our colony. These dogs follow kids and bycycle riders and scare them which causes them to fall on parked cars and injure themselves.

These dogs not being sterlized keep giving births to pups off and on which leads in rise of their population. The pups of these dogs being very small keep becoming victim of motor cars commuting on the colony roads, which is very painful.

MCD has attemped twice to catch these dogs but despite their best effort were unable to get hold of them.

I hereby request your good self to look into the matter and help our colony to get rid of the mennace.

Warm Regards
Vikrant Manchanda

I am working in a private company in electronics city and i live in electronics city near syndicate bank.
As a part of my job i will be doing night shifts also there are around 20 stray dogs in that are near syndicate bank kindly take some action on that.This is creating a lot of inconvenience to all of the employees living in that area.
surendra kumar Stray Dogs  - Worli, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

I m in Bhakthavachalam Nagar, 13th street in Nanganallur in my street there are around 10-15 dogs they are almost quiet at evenings and day but after 11 pm they start to bark and never ends at all its a great night mare for our sleep so please forward it as soon as possible. tks a lot
karan singh Stray Dogs  - Worli, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

I live in M block in West Patel Nagar.There are lots of dogs in our street. The stretch on both sides of our house is home to a gang of nearly 20-30 big and small dogs, causing utter nuisance during all times of the day and specially at night when they take over the streets while the regular dog gang wars keep us awake thru most of the nighttime. Please advice and help in this regard.

Karan

Due to many stray dogs in our lane, they bark the whole night and creating nuisance for the residents.
There are sleeping dis-orders due to this. Students also get disturbed and can't concentrate.

There is always a fear of dog bite as well.

Please send the requisite staff to address the problem.

Inder Jeet Malik
541, Shri Nagar, Gali No.1
Shakur Basti,
Delhi-110034
Sampanna Stray Dogs  - Worli, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

The number of stray dos has increased in VartakNagar Area.

These dogs chase vehicles leading to accidents and bite when vehicle stops or meet an accident.

Kindly treat this complaint on high Priority.

Road & Stray Dogs - Stray Dogs

The road condition of Street Number 4 & 5 of M-Block, Hari Nagar, New Delhi 64 is very bad. I lodged a complaint last month at MCD Control Room number 25422700 last month and the authorities said that the budget for these roads may not have approved. It is more than a year that other roads of Hari nagar were reconstructed last year 2008 (except Street Number 4 & 5 mentioned above). Please can the authorities pay heed to my request.

Besides their are lot and lot of Stray Dogs in M-Block. Please try to capture these stray dogs.

Kind Regards
Tyagi Stray Dogs  - Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

Stray dogs have created a nusance in Janakpuri BA Block. they have bitten several residents. Several compalaints have been lodged but no one is taking any action. How many people should die before actin is taken?

pl. do the needful.
sharad Stray Dogs  - Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

dear sir,
In 297 masjid moth, south ex-2, new Delhi-49.me facing great troubles from the stray dogs and their puppy's...they doing shit everywhere around the home and moreover pulling out of rubbish from rubbish bin.and the main intolerable problem is that they are killing one another and eating them .which make it more unhygienic and cant be withstand..i would request you to please take immediate actions as there are small children s who play around this area and i don't want to endanger there life

Stray Dogs - They need to be removed from the streets to make the place safe