Sun Direct - MY CARD BALANCE now

Vignesh Kumar

I want to know my balance in this card the card no is : 41011813098 R.

Send the balance to this mail id: vickychellam@gmail.com.

Thankyou.

Comments

Please let me know the account balance & valudity till date
Smart Card No 41208349617 R
set Box no PO 9190034961

how to know the balance in my account through net. i want to know my balance of my card no41242212862
vijay

hi ..
i want to know my card account balance ... my card no is : 41245088053 R

send the details to my id ... my id is vijayvarma92@gmail.com .
apugal Sun Direct  - COIMBATORE,IRUGUR, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India

during cloudy and raining no signal - Sun Direct DTH

During the time of cloudy or raining i am not geting the SUN DTH signal. Today ie 30.4.10 I purchased STAR CRICKET for 1 month for seeing 20 - 20 match world cup. But in the first day itself i have got this signal problem. I don't know what to do? Kindly rectify this problem immediately.
goutham

i want to know my card balance.my card number-41202877175 R
goutham

to know my account
emman Sun Direct  - Tamil Nadu, India

add on package not updated 4 d past 2 days - Sun Direct

poor customer care services,even though sun direct is famous DTHservice with more than 1 lack customer it can't provide good cus' care services like its cus' care people does not care about anything,no response working like government school teachers hell with u people man.....................atleast change d system here after man otherwise???????????????????
emman Sun Direct  - Tamil Nadu, India

Chanal Discunnect

I am user of Sun Direct DTH with SMART Card No. 41172855235. i purchace one product of star crecket+espn sports on 30-4-2010 to 30-5-2010 but they discunnect on 09-5-2010 morning it got disconnected automatically. I called up the Sun Direct Customer Care Service but their Service is very vey very very bad.
DONT GO SUN DIRECT. my one year experience

please inform me our balance of our Sundirect No. 41139495034 R
mathewpsimon Sun Direct  - Pathanamthitta, Kerala, India

Not getting 2 channels - Sun Direct

I am sun direct customer with Smart card number 41308006299.I am not getting ESPN and Discovery channel.I have been calling their customer care since 2 days and they give various soultions none of which is working.Please help me in getting this fixed.

forget my costemor login password .
pleave reset my password
my card no- 41044009508
appi Sun Direct  - Pathanamthitta, Kerala, India

dear sir
my sundirect channels pincode forget password please send new pincode
smart card no is 41279451730

rafeekn75@yahoo.com

I AM PRAKASAN MY SHART CARD NO.IS 41045233810 MY MOBILE NO IS 9236506548 KINDLY CONFIRM MY BALANCE

i want balance and validity of my sundirect receiver
My card no 41135688830R

I want to know my balance in this card the card no is : 41135688830 R.

Send the balance to this mail id: sherif_bfs@yahoo.com.

Thankyou.

my name is kuldushan from fridkot punjab .my smart card no is 41169854159.what is my accont balance send me . my email id is apsm600@gmail.com

jovis john usinhg stb not working and not getting any channels from today.Smart card no.41055823821
anantd

Channels not visible - Sun Direct

Hi Sun Direct,

Since yesterday I am having a pecular problem. Some channels are not visible in the channel list (e.g. 314 - NDTV Imagine,320 - Star Plus) though according to the New Sun Direct Shine Basic(Hindi) Package I should be able to see those channels

Please resolve the issue at the earliest.

i want know my balance 41032776894