Sun Direct — MY CARD BALANCE now

Vignesh Kumar

I want to know my balance in this card the card no is : 41011813098 R.

Send the balance to this mail id: vickychellam@gmail.com.

Thankyou.

Complaint comments  748 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

dear sir/madam,

i want to know my balance in this card The card number: 8451746144R

Send the balance to this mail id: rlingam60@mail.com
sir this is prabhu.i was byed sun direct dth canaction before 6 mothes .from 6 mothes iam giving the camplants more than 50.they are not responding me

Sun Direct — not responding the camplants

sir this is prabhu.my sim no;41172775227.iwas given more than 50 camplants .not ansaring my complants since 6 mothes
my sim no;41172775227
my sim no;41172775227
Smart card number 41054708650 R
i want to know my account balance

Sun Direct — poor quality signal

Poor quality signal & the disturbance in TV veiwing due to SUN DTH. I've complained in customer care but no satisfactory reply recd.
When did activate my account, date pls ?
When did activate my account, date pls
and when the last recharge date for the following smart card number 41204719888 R
I want to know my current balance amount...& also how to know my balance amt thru net
Sorry, My smart card# is 41021483932 R
Smart card number R41207261276
i want to know my account balance
i have been using sun direct for last 1 year and i have got no problems wit this service
u have to ask the distributor about the package
without knowing the package how can u activate the package and blame on sundirect
and its the fault of sundirect also that the technician will not respond quickly
but the service i got is good.
u have to enquire Show more... all abt the service and packages u want then only tell the installer to install the package Show less
If you want to know your account information, current balance amount and other details use the following links.

then enter your user name like your card no is 41124546080 and default password is "password"

Sun Direct — error display

we have recharged our sun direct account for one year i.e in the month of jan 2008 but the cable is not working since november.it is displaying like your recharged validity already expired,so recharge soon.& now we are not able to watch any of the programs.
setup card number:- " r 40249307907 "
& mean Show more... while send me your bengaluru toll-free number for our conviniency.
send this information to <indiraprakash1993@gmail.com>
How I reset my sundirect coustomer selfcare login password.Please inform me.
CARD NO; 41012304345R

ACCOUNT BALANCE DETAILS SORTILY

Sun Direct — Service Disconnect

I am user of Sun Direct DTH with SMART Card No. 40253875575. Yesterday morning it got disconnected automatically. I called up the Sun Direct Customer Care Service but their Service is very bad.
to know my account balance...ID no.CR-0012907.

+91 76 0101 2345 (India)
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Sun Direct - MY CARD BALANCE now