Tata DoCoMo - recharge

mandar15 on Aug 30, 2012
while scratching my recharge coupon's secret code,some of the digits were scratched off..so can you kindly help me with my recharge??
my 10 rs. recharge coupon's serial no. is 201081202000556882 ok ,

Comments

N Oct 15, 2013 by
Nayan Kr

Best Review
sir, i did rs 60 top up recharge at 4pm approx on 15/10/13 on my no 8797788270, in which i was supposed to get 6% talktime as my no is more than 1 yr old(its 1098 days old) but recieved rs 63 balance instead of rs 63.60. plz fix d issue as soon as posssible.
yogen sharma Tata DoCoMo  - Ara(bihar), Araria, Bihar, India

respected sir ,
on 16 april i was on roaming so called up my friend to recharge my phone with rupees 50 he done the same and the dealer a recieved a confirmation message that recharge has been made but till now my account has not been updated tata docomo customer care cell is telling that the no recharge has been made in my account today but the dealer showed the confirmation mesg to the friend
Tata Docomo Customercare Tata DoCoMo  - Ara(bihar), Araria, Bihar, India

"Dear Customer

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We request you to kindly send your connection details to assist you on top priority.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

BabuRaj. S
Tata Indicom"
Vineeta Jeslani Tata DoCoMo  - Ara(bihar), Araria, Bihar, India

My name is Vineeta Jeslani from Varanasi .Last week I urchased a sim of Tata docomo no. 09044783761 and paid 101/- Rs for that and retailer assured that i got full talk time but due to some papere work my no. is not registered than i will re registered my no. with all my id proofs .My is started but the amount is not shown then i talk to retailer he said it will take time for 24hrs but till today it wsa not shown in my account.After that i talk to customer care officer he said that process is slow within 72hrs the balance in mobile is shown.After three days when balance was nil as usaual as before than i make a call again to your officer he said there is no recharge in your account thats why this is nil.
Now, Sir you tell me wt should i do, If the money is not paid to this number, than how did it get registered on my name and how is it functioning for the 10 days .So his is very bad experience for me to be a part of Tata Docomo Consumer Its also shame for Your service.I have decided that i don't want to be your Customer for long time.
If it is possible than please solve my problem.

Vineeta Jeslani
Mob:9616055507
Varanasi
N Feb 1, 2011 by
kocharvimal Tata DoCoMo  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I had just changed my number through mnp from bsnl to tata docomo and it got activated on 31st but when i recharged my no online through freecharge.in for rs 400 as a topup i got a message in mobile recharge successful but the amount was not credited itself and my balance remains the same and the ref no. is 544964494 and my mobile no is 9483888190..i tried contacting the customer care but there was no proper response
N Feb 2, 2011 by
kocharvimal Tata DoCoMo  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

and the transaction id was POS103219857922
N Mar 25, 2011 by
chhannu lal Tata DoCoMo  - Ara(bihar), Araria, Bihar, India

09:am ko ek Rs. 30/- ka paper voucher purchase kiya. but usko recharge kar raha huan to THIS CARd CAN NOT BE USED ka msg aa raha hai.
paper voucher ka serial no. 131041092000105523 and validity 05/2012 hai.
meine custmar care me baat kiya to unhone mujhe mobile resart kar 12526 me recharge karne kaha,meine fir se try karne kaha but again vahi msg aaya.
uske bad maine 22/03/2011 ko again recharge k liye try kiya to msg aya ki THIS ACOUNT IS UNABLE TO RECHARGE,
to maine fir se custmare care mein apoxmetly 8:50 pm call kiya to castmare representitive ne mera voucher serial no. 131041092000105523 aur scrtch no. 1332492434997677 dono liya,
aur after 3 hrs. blance check karne kaha.
maine aapna complain id number manga to mujhe msg se complain id no mila RER0749625964, 8:55 pm mila.
meine 23/03/2011 ko apna account check kiya to mera acount ka blance pahale ka hi tha. fir se recharge k liye try kiya to THIS CAR ALREDDY USED ka msg mila.
meine 24/03/20011 ko morning me fir se custmar care se bat kiya to pata chala ki yah card used ho chuka hai. yah card moblie number 8871667309 par recharge ho gya hai. meine is number ke person k bare me puchha to kuchh nhi bataya gya aur phone kat diya.
aur mera recharge voucher kisi aur k mobile par rchrg ho gya.
voucher card mere pass abhi bhi hai.

pls guide & help me.
thanks

chhannu lal sahu
mob. 8109911397
Raipur(CG)
email id: cleb1317@gmail.com
A Mar 25, 2011 by
nri1 Tata DoCoMo  - Ara(bihar), Araria, Bihar, India

Tata Docomo is a fraud company. I have been using their SIM card since last four months and now during my visit back out of country, did not use for 2-3 weeks, All the balance drained. Again I recharged couple of 100 Rs, but to no avail, It did not appear and phone is still blocked, . Talked to dealer, customer service, they have no clues.

Beware TATA DOCOMO is scamming your money and recharge, it is very dangerous company. Besides they are technically very bad and in most of Bangalore, their signal is very poor.

These frauds must be avoided by all means. They just believe in taking away your money. and your phone will be barred and amount will disappear. In a matter of day I lost much of money after coming back from overseas.

TATA DOCOMO IS A SCAM, IT SUCKS, FULL OF THIEVES.
A Apr 18, 2011 by
Rangrao Tata DoCoMo  - Ara(bihar), Araria, Bihar, India

I am facing the same problem with recharge coupon and I am not able to recharge with the coupon, Really this tata docomo company is a fraud company. I request you all.. do not go for tata docomo.They are just don't want to resolve our issues.

Rangrao Padiyar
N Jun 1, 2011 by
v2mahesh Tata DoCoMo  - Ara(bihar), Araria, Bihar, India

i recharged tata to tata 10 paise all over india with 24 rupees but it is charged by 30 paise per min, i call to customercare ,He tell him before the is not applicable so plz recharge ones agian,i recharged 2nd time but the call cost is same so i call u ones again customercare he replied we changed the plan before 10 days but company is not inform to any message and call. this is complaint
N Jun 7, 2011 by
anubhtui Tata DoCoMo  - Ara(bihar), Araria, Bihar, India

i want to recharge tata docomon but no recharge was done..tell me what to do
N Jan 22, 2012 by
premlata l.d. saini Tata DoCoMo  - Ara(bihar), Araria, Bihar, India

i have got a message on my mobile (sim = tata docomo) no.= 7795708040 saying that spl recharge of rs.75=rs.90 talktime with unlimited validity! get rs.70 talktime immediately + rs.20 extra talktime in 48 hrs! offer only for today. i have recharged that day only and got rs.70 talktime, but i haven't got rs.20 talktime yet. and the tata docomo customer care officers are not responding to my calls.
please solve this problem soon.................................

N Jan 23, 2012 by
Tata Docomo Tata DoCoMo  - Ara(bihar), Araria, Bihar, India

Hi Premlata,

Greetings from Tata DOCOMO!

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to concerned department and will revert to you shortly.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at social@tatadocomomarketing.com

Thanks and Regards
Tata DOCOMO.
N Jan 30, 2012 by
kiranbhoi Tata DoCoMo  - Belgaum, Belgaum, Karnataka, India

amount 350/- deducted, but no recharge amount
failed recharges but never refunded money, they show recharge success in status but recharge amount is not credited to account.
Customer care giving a mileading info telling that the account will be activated in 2hrs, 24hrs and then raising a tkt after 48 hrs. Till now my account is neither activated nor the amt is refunded. The recharge is done on internet for TP and TP is not ready to own, feigning ignorance about the status where the amt is?
Track Id: I35969925112
Date of transaction: 2012-1-25
N Jan 30, 2012 by
Tata Docomo Customercare Tata DoCoMo  - Belgaum, Belgaum, Karnataka, India

Dear Mr. Kiran,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Photon connection details, e-mail id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer Care,
Tata Docomo.
N Mar 16, 2012 by
mmr.raj Tata DoCoMo  - Ara(bihar), Araria, Bihar, India

do not rechare my account
N Mar 25, 2012 by
ashni Tata DoCoMo  - Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

After recharging talk time balance shoes to 1.80 or 1.00 at a recharge of 150 or 20 rupees/,representative says that this is tech fault call after 4 hrs, but result is zero .i have loast my interviews and money .package was 600000 to 800000 per annum with many facilities.i need same amount as claim .
N Mar 27, 2012 by
Amit Kumar Tata DoCoMo  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Hello

On 25th march I recharged my mobile 8603598537 (Tata DOCOMO). The amount of 200 is deducted but there has been no any recharge. Please help me.

AMIT
N Mar 27, 2012 by
Tata Docomo Tata DoCoMo  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Hi Amit,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards
Tata DOCOMO.
N Apr 28, 2012 by
shintoperumban Tata DoCoMo  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I was a TATA docomo user from past 2 years and from past 5 months I am recharging through their site, last two time I had a bad experience of recharging for Rs 150/- and got onlyRs 140/-whereas their site shows us full talktime

Tata DoCoMo - recharge