Tata Photon Whiz - owwwwwwwwwww speed sad

Anok Reaper Longz on Mar 29, 2012
Please look into my complaint sir....................................i cant download anything, to open a page it tooks 1 minutes
Please please im requesting you to check into my cpmplaints.I dont wanna change my net b'cause i hav hope that you give me 3.1mbps of speed.

Comments

N Mar 29, 2012 by
Anok Reaper Longz Tata Photon Whiz  - Nagaland, India

I live in Nagaland (Kohima) my siginal strenght is always abov 70-90%...................................
When i bought, the owner said it is max speed is 3.1mbps bt im nt gettng 3.1 mbps.Exact download speed was 165.3kbps but I m getting only below 10 kbps.my photon number is 9206392163 and my phone no. is 9856217131
Please help me please i cant open any web pages sad.I have hope that u wil make my tata photon increase my speed
N Mar 29, 2012 by
Anok Reaper Longz Tata Photon Whiz  - Kohima, Nagaland, India

Hello!Photon Company
Im from Nagaland(Kohima)my siginal strength is always below 75% and i m not getting 3.1 mbps speed ,im getting a speed of only below 15kbps........My photon number is 9206392163
Please look at my complaint and make my tata photon very speed like a lightning
N Mar 30, 2012 by
Tata Docomo Customercare

Dear Mr. Longz,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us the screenshot of the speed for your device to the given below e-mail id, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Further, we request you to test your device speed from the below sites.
www.speedtest.com, www.testmyspeed.com.

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Thanks and Regards,