Tata Sky - how to find out subscriber id number?

mahesh desai
we are late for recharge and hence we are not able to find the subsriber ID number.
help us to find out subsriber id number, so that we can recharge our tatasky.

[Jun 02, 2014] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Installation delay more than 1 month - TataSky

I have brought the Tatasky digicomp on 08.11.2007, as off today 9.12.2007 it is not been instlled by Tatasky. Every time I call up their customer care they give me a date and time but nobody comes for the installation of the Digicomp it has happened for 5 times now. I have even logged my complain on their Website, but there is no respite.
The call centre guys say the local cable walla's are creating problems for them in Kharghar Navimumbai, but i am of the opinion if there was some problem why Digicopm was sold to me knowing my locality.

Can anyone advise what legal action I can take against TataSky in this matter?

You can approach your district consumer forum, complaint form is available at tatasky.us or tataskyvictims

bad signals - TataSky

I gave complaint on 25th march to tatasky regarding not getting signals. till 4th april they have not rectified the problem. my customare id is 1003982616. I took 3 connections in march 2007, out of which one connection is totally failed.All my repeated reuests failed to rectify my problem. this is totally unimaginary thing for me from tatasky.I dony know the correct forum to take up th issue. If anyone can help me regarding correct authority who can look in to my matter I will be very thankful

Poor customer complaint system - TataSky

I'm trying the North India help line number since last one week ( helpline no : 0172-6600663) to talk to any helpline member, but every time I'm connect to only voice service.

As I have shifted from Badaun (UP) to Mohali (punjab), so I could not use the Tata Sky and my ID was made inactive. I want to make my ID active again

Ashok Kumar Chowdhary
Mobile 9779121001
ID 1000177480

No response on Technical Query - TataSky

It is impossible to get through Tatasky helpline to file service request for 'No Signal' problem. have been trying to do this for last 15 days waiting almost 15-20 minutes on the phone line every time. There is no response to the online query submission as well. This is quite disappointing. If this is the service level for a premium service, I would prefer to switch to the local cable operator

my ID 1011801030 It is impossible to get through Tatasky helpline to file service request for 'No Signal' problem.affter recharge cupan rs 1000 I have been trying to do this for last 2 days waiting almost 15-20 minutes on the phone line every time. There is no response to the online query submission as well. This is quite disappointing. If this is the service level for a premium service, I would prefer to switch to the local cable operator

I'm trying the North India help line number since last two days ( helpline no : 0172-6600663) to talk to any helpline member, but every time I'm connect to only voice service.

Account Debited wrongly - TataSky

Dear Team,

I a subscriber of TataSky with my Subscribtion ID as 1001028263 was assured that the service provided to me for installation of the disk will be free of cost and there will be no charges applicable. Inspite of that TataSky Team have deducted Rs. 600/- from my account on 17th July 2008.

The complaint resolution or the installation certificate on which my signature were taken also mentioned that the charges will not be applicable.

TataSky are not providing any service but are unnecessary harassing the customers.

I request you to take some strict action against them.

Mustafa

Package charges - TataSky

Tatasky continues to shortchange customers. It starts with some package and then quietly slips some channels out of it. It thus compels to you keep on adding packages. Normally a person does not watch more than 80 channels. Tatasky has put a lot of channels which one does not watch in their base package. Today one has to pay separately for C Beebies and Ten sports though they were part of other packages earlier. The game is clear. Once a customer is trapped because he has bought the digicomp, fleece him by juggling the package. BBC world has also become part of an extra package. Gradually all the channels worth watching will move out of the so called base package.

i got deleviry of tat5a sky sety top box on 13/8/08 but inspite of continuous calls to customer care they have not installed the dish and setup . kindly look in these matter.
customer name: PRIYESH A DUBEY
PALGHAR EAST
DIST THANE

sir pls check otv, etv requrd plan rs 99 my id no 1017522523

Deposit Amount paid -no response - TataSky

no response for a month in spite of payment of money and ordered for an additional connection so far. wrongly made new connection instead of the addtional connection.

not getting ibn lokmat channel - TataSky

i fail to understand why tatasky is not including such a important news channel in their bucket.
if this can be heard tatasky management should include IBN LOKMAT a marathi news channel in their bucket
Rajesh

PRIYESH,
Did you received any feedback of your complaint ?

Rajesh
Anita

The quality of services of TATASKY is decreasing, inspite of the fact that their competitiors are becoming strong

NO ACTIVATION IN SPITE OF PAYMENT - TataSky

My Customer ID of tatasky DTH services is 1004550370. About 5 days ago, I recharged my account with credit card. Till then whole staff of service dept. is unable to activate my services inspite of 10-15 complaints. My parents who were in habit of watching the TV regularly, are suffering from boredome since last 5 days. Number of discussion with the seniors, could not produce the result. I don't know what is the problem and when it will be fixed ? This is the serivice of India's one of the TOP business leader.
D
javeed

hi, am javid. i gave feedbacks regardng new chnls since 6months but no chnl has added like 9xm, b4umusic, musicindia, qtv, saudi chnls etc. and FM radiochnls and some hollywood chnls but no reply for me . they r sayng that they are workng on that chnls, but they r orkng since 7months and no chnls had added still now on customers request its 2 bad

Reg. channels - TataSky

We are regular customer since last 3 years. I just want to know
as why zee talkies & sam channels are not available.

my sub id 1015708991 digicomp no 368067103326 digi card no 000030468532 on date 4/12/2008 my set top box was signal out i inform our side engg. but no body attened complain then i call my negihbour and shout out complain but after that signal quality has been poor please take right action.RMN 9926545810

TATASky Cheating and misleading its subscribers http://www.simplymalayalees.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=491

Tata Sky - how to find out subscriber id number?