TVS Scooty pep+ - Bad Quality of Parts and service

ashu2922 on Jun 7, 2012
I gave my scooty pep+ to service center just as the left brake cable was broken. I asked them for servicing also. in the afternoon i received a call saying.. the brake liners are jam and we need to cut the housing to remove it and it will charge 5000 rs.total with servicing etc.. . I said use some chemicals and try rather than cutting as it may damage something.. they said its regular process.. so i had no choice said yes.. 2 days later they called and said when we opened we found the crankcase is broken and it will cost another 6000 rs.... i said house that is possible.. my vehicle was in good condition.. when i fought they accepted it is broken by them...while cutting the housing for brake liner.. i said you take responsibility of this and pay for it why should i pay.... then they fought with me... and then i said i don't want my vehicle back.. do whatever you can.. then he said he will try and now i have a vehicle with welded crankcase... this is most pathetic service i have ever see with tvs... Please don't bye tvs vehicles...

Comments

N Mar 13, 2011 by
juhi agrawal goel TVS Scooty pep+  - Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

bad service - TVS Scooty pep+

hi im dr Juhi, i got my tvs scooty pep + serviced on 16th feb. my scooty was not serviced properly, the speedometer was damaged and it is not working now, while it was working before service. i have been calling the service centre repeatedly, but they have not repaired it.
N Dec 28, 2011 by
pranali v Patil TVS Scooty pep+  - JAYSINGPUR, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India

ABOUT BAD SERVICING - TVS SCOOTY PEP PLUS

MY VEHICLE NO IS MH10 AX 9498. On dated 27/12/11 i service my vehicle in Renuk automobiles Jaysingpur . Another day my vehicle started after 2 t0 3 km it s get stop .on last service same problem i have. they don't have trained service engineer .

TVS Scooty pep+ - Bad Quality of Parts and service