TVS Scooty pep+ - Bad Quality of Parts and service

ashu2922 on Jun 7, 2012
I gave my scooty pep+ to service center just as the left brake cable was broken. I asked them for servicing also. in the afternoon i received a call saying.. the brake liners are jam and we need to cut the housing to remove it and it will charge 5000 rs.total with servicing etc.. . I said use some chemicals and try rather than cutting as it may damage something.. they said its regular process.. so i had no choice said yes.. 2 days later they called and said when we opened we found the crankcase is broken and it will cost another 6000 rs.... i said house that is possible.. my vehicle was in good condition.. when i fought they accepted it is broken by them...while cutting the housing for brake liner.. i said you take responsibility of this and pay for it why should i pay.... then they fought with me... and then i said i don't want my vehicle back.. do whatever you can.. then he said he will try and now i have a vehicle with welded crankcase... this is most pathetic service i have ever see with tvs... Please don't bye tvs vehicles...

Comments

N Mar 13, 2011 by
juhi agrawal goel TVS Scooty pep+  - Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

bad service - TVS Scooty pep+

hi im dr Juhi, i got my tvs scooty pep + serviced on 16th feb. my scooty was not serviced properly, the speedometer was damaged and it is not working now, while it was working before service. i have been calling the service centre repeatedly, but they have not repaired it.
N Dec 28, 2011 by
pranali v Patil TVS Scooty pep+  - JAYSINGPUR, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India

ABOUT BAD SERVICING - TVS SCOOTY PEP PLUS

MY VEHICLE NO IS MH10 AX 9498. On dated 27/12/11 i service my vehicle in Renuk automobiles Jaysingpur . Another day my vehicle started after 2 t0 3 km it s get stop .on last service same problem i have. they don't have trained service engineer .
N Feb 25, 2015 by
wareng

I had intially a scooty electric start, then Honda dio, then scooty pep+ then Honda Dio. Means two each of TVS and HONDA Dio. I had both the TVS many problems for spare parts failure whereas Honda Dio is almost nil problems and comfortable maintenance free vehicle. TVS scooty is not good at all, no balance frequent giving malfunction starting from engine to spare parts, problematic vehicle.