Uninor - SIM ACTIVATION

C AJAYCHARI
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
TIMES OF INDIA
HYDERABAD

Comments

N Oct 24, 2013 by
Narsimha komadodi

Best Review
MY SIM HAS BEEN NOT ACTIVATED SINCE 3 DAYS
MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 8857052629
PLEASE ACTIVATE IT IMMEDIATELY

Outgoing calls and incoming calls was disabled by UNINOR for no reason.
I was given complaint customer services.Till now they not solved my problem.
When ever i call customer care interactive voice tells that executives are busy with another calls please try after some time.
9059090590 no was not responding.

please solve my problem immediately.
I had given this no in my resume for several opportunities.

13/01/2010

I had taken a prepaid Uninor connection on 05/01/2010 from Palakkad Town[Kerala] for contacting my husband who is an insurance Professional working at Malappuram Dist. of Kerala State.My Mob.No. is 09061881006.

Contradictory to the Mobile shop owner's feedback, we are unable to communicate through Uninor connection in our area. While contacting from outside, we could only hear voice message such as Uninor service is not reachable/switched off/out of coverage area, eventhough the mobile shows full tower signal. But we hardly see
the name Uninor in our Mobile handset.

Sir, we request you to urgently intervene in this problem and bring this to the notice of the concerned persons and arrange to find an immediate solution at your earliest.
May be due to poor tower facility and tower sharing problems with other Mobile service providers in our area. Our area is in Polpully Panchayath which is 2 km from Chittur Municipality & 10 KM away from Palakkad Town.

If this situation continues for an indefinite period, we will be constrained to opt for a new connection from IDEA/RELIANCE/AIRTEL/BSNL/VODAFONE...Please note that all these service providers have very good clarity of connection & tower facility in our area.

An early & favourable action from your side would highly be appreciated.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,

PREEJA.M.
W/O Sudheep.N.K.
E-Mail ID: nksudheep@yahoo.com.
Mob.No.0974488099[IDEA]

i got a uninor sim in last month. till date it is not activated my sim card number is (89919250972001039942) & my mobile number is 9171728890. Please activate and do the needful.

G.Kali Muthu
chinni

I had taken a prepaid Uninor connection on 07/01/2010 from kakinada, East Godavari District, AndhraPradesh, I submitted my documents alsoupto now my sim is not activated...sim no:8991819093200483536 and given mobile no:9059965447...I rxpect a good service from uninor, unfortunately you did bad...so many times i asked the shop keeper to make it active..he says the doing..doingggg...This is my sincere request please activate the sim...Hope you can solve this problem

MY SIM HAS BEEN NOT ACTIVATED SINCE 10 DAYS
MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9124886028

SUDHIR KUMAR PATNAIK

JAYSHREE STAFF COLONEY
POST-JAYSHSREE
GANJAM
ORISSA

I have 1800(60*30sqft) space (plot) near Noida_Ghaziabad border at NH-24( which is 15 km far from Delhi and 2 km far from Noida) for Mobile Tower installation. This plot is situated at prime location and near Arya Bhatt School. Big tower can be installed.
Transportation Facility is easily available there. Please contact me or email me.
Smt Usha Verma w/o Padam kumar Verma.
H.No-622.
Vivekanand Nagar.
Ghaziabad(U.P)
Moblle No- 09818840136 09250947878
e-mail ushapadamverma@gmail.com

Smt Usha Verma w/o Padam kumar Verma.
H.No-622.
Vivekanand Nagar.
Ghaziabad(U.P)
Moblle No- 09818840136 09250947878
e-mail ushapadamverma@gmail.com
rana

@ Ajaychari - This is with regard to the ‘sim’ activation problem faced by you. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have resolved the issue and if you need assistance with anything please contact us at Care@uninor.in .

For further queries please contact care@uninor.in

Team Uninor

MY SIM HAS BEEN NOT ACTIVATED
MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9122089019, sim no-89918760972001546305

Hajarath

sir my Sim Not activated sir please sallow the problem sir

My mobile number sir uninor =9059636939 my alternate airtel mobile no-9866459420 please sallow this problem sir

I had taken a prepaid Uninor connection on 07/01/2010 from machavaram prakasam District, AndhraPradesh, I submitted my documents alsoupto now my sim is not activated...sim no:89918190972002137427and given mobile no:9059636939...I rxpect a good service from uninor, unfortunately you did bad...so many times i asked the shop keeper to make it active..he says the doing..doingggg...This is my sincere request please activate the sim...Hope you can solve this problem

I WANT TO PLACE A TOWER ON MY LAND, PLOTS AREA 2000SQ FEET MY ADDRESS WILL WARD NO 06 SHASHTRI NAGAR SHOHRAT GARH DISSTIC SIDDHARTH NAGAR LAYOUT SIDDHARTHNAGAR PLEASE SEND ME FULL DETAIL AND HOW MUCH RENT YOU WILL BE PROVIDE, MOBILE 8090281439 &9453992041

My uninor no.7871017072 is rejected.Now what can i do to active?

my sim 7871442855 yet not activated please activate soon

Sir, repectfully that my sim which no. 9058556068 is deacticate by you so i requst you that my no. is activate soon
THANKS YOU
RAVI TIWARI
gkv

I have purchased Uninor Sim from PC Exten, Kolar, Tel No: 7899545147 on 24/11/2010 evening with payment for Talk time Rs 199/-.Sim activated within 1 Hour but no balance available. called retailer and asked, he replayed tomorrow morning it will activate. I have submitted photo, Driving Licence copy and Visiting card of my MD where I joined 3 days before. No balance next day also, at last. One package with 1200000 sec u to u loc and 42000 u to other activated, which is no use for me. Again charged with Rs101/-, but it was 250 min STD package. Balance is again zero. recharged again with Rs 50 for set balance.
Then 2 days before a call came from Uninor, my ID proof is not clear. After discussion they told me to submit companies authorization from my MD in letter pad. I can submit this in 2 days . They agreed but with in 1 day ( today) Uninor holded my out going calls. I talked with Help line, 3 times from 11.00 AM to 5PM, but they said to call after 2 hours continuously At last they replayed they are helpless.
SEE THIS MUCH PROBLEM CREATED BY UNINOR AND LAST RESULT IS NOT ABLE TO CALL ANYBODY. IS THIS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION POLICY OF UNINOR? ANYHOW WE ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH UNINOR SERVICE. I HAD MADE A MISTAKE BY TAKING UNINOR.

Uninor - SIM ACTIVATION