Videocon D2H - no customer service - purely harrassment

Naveen Garg
We bought a videocon washing machine which is fully automatic roughly around 8 year back.. we used it for few years and after which it started giving some problems... now till the date nobody at videocon has been able to help us out and it was purely a harrassment procedure which had happened with their different departments.

How can they expect form a middle class family to buy such gadgets after every few yearss.. they have to give some repairs and maintenance services for which we are ready to pay.. they have simply raised their hands telling..they cant do anything.. INfact during such procedure they have made the machine unusable by breaking few other things..

Comments

We have bought a videocon model in the month of Nov 07 model no K 5500 serial no 111106270130800761.
When the machine was 1st delivered it was damaged and we had to get another one immediately. Hence within 2 days we had a new machine.
While buying this machine we had asked for a machine which di not make too much noise.
This machine makes so much noise that you can feel the vibration in the entire house. The company now says they will not change as it is not a technical problem.

Next time will never purchase a videocon product. We always bought all vedeocon products including TV and fridge. Vedeocon has lost a good customer as their after sales is not good and the staff are non co moperative

I condider this as harrasment from the company and fleecing us by supplying su standard product.

We have bought a videocon Slim Trim TV From well reputed show room in the month of April 07. but we are not satisfied with its performance and nobody is ready to maintain it properly even not from show room people.

I bought an videocon tv and washing machine from VIJAY SALES(goregoan) one and half month back. The sales man there convinved me that the vijay sales offer the best service so I decided to purchase both from them. Now I really regret my decision of purchasin goods from Vijay Sales. First they said that the service engineer would be there at my place for demonstration within a week . Its been a month now I have no engineer at my place and that television stoped working in 15 days and i am pissed of with the way the opreratos at vijay sales speaks and keep me on hold for atleast 30 minutes every time and then also no resultsand also employee of videocon is not responding . and the best part is i have still not recieved delivery of washing machine which i bought it from vijay sales on 25 th may

i dont think i will go again to vijay sales for any thing to purchase or will not purchase any product of videocon

To
The Incharge
Videocon International Limited
Mittal Court, 17th Floor
‘C’ Wing, Nariman Point
Mumbai – 400 021
Subject - Nonfunctioning of Videocon Fridge
This is to inform you that I purchased a Refrigerator from M/s SAR Electronics, Mathura
vide Invoice No 4907 dated 29th april, 2007. But before the expiry of the guarantee period,
the fridge went out of order, it started giving a sound like hammer and I contacted M/s SAR Electronics to he gave me a Phone NO (9359908798 ) to contact. on which i contacted and i was given complaint no 2508 dated on 26th April, 2008. After 7 days one person came and told us that the compressor had gone out of order and to be change but it was not available in the company, So when ever they would have it, we will get the new one.
But in spite of my frequent complaints and request till now nobody has responded and i was given a no 0135-3940404 on which i talked to Mr Laxmi Kant who assured me to get my problem solved within two days. But not to say of solving problems i have not received any response till now.
i request you to look into the matter and get my problem solved as soon as possible.
I hope that my voices would be heard at your end, and I would not be forced to go to the Consumer Court, the last resort.

Thank you.
Yours faithfully
(B. Kapoor)
Ph : 9927612107
GLA College
Mathura

Dispaly problem
Screen not properly visible.

Poor responce towords service call loged on 17/9/08 service registration. No : 8B0090809170019.
I am not happy with the kind of responce with videocon.
We could not get local service managers Ph No to ecalate the same.
Fm: sairam peri
403, VRN Plaza, Yadav Nagar, Malkajgiri
Hyderabad-500047

Dear National Sales Manager-Videocon,

I had purchased this Videocon refrigerator from one of your dealers in

next show room (Hapur, UP) in the month of April '08. It was the D 265 version and. It was not constant and and basically not impacting the functionality of

the fridge, i did not bother to lodge a complaint.

But it was once 2 months back that suddenly the fridge was not cooling and

it started stinking because of the food getting rotten inside,

I had Purchased a Videocon Double door refrigerator from Next retail Store in Chandigarh on 07/06/2008. The receipt number is 269195. Within 5 months the refrigerator had started giving cooling problems. I went online to check for the service center number and found the number to be incorrect.
I had to contact Next who set up an appointment with the so called Service center Gee Emm enterprises (Tel# 9872982514). The service center people visited me on 12/16 and detected that the gas needs to be refilled. After that it has been 4 days and nobody has visted me to check on the refrigerator despite numerous calls.

Dear Citizens,

Don't go to buy Videocon products.
At the time of purchasing they assuring us to full service in the warrantee period. If you going to give complaint you have not getting any response from them. I had complaint No. THA2801090213 dated 28.Jan 2009 for color TV. But still I have not received any response from them.

I think thier customer response is wrost among other telivision Companies.

It is my small request you to don't go to buy any Vediocon products.

Thank you.

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE PURCHASE A VEDEOCON COLOUR TV. ADEN ELECTRONICS - RAJKOT ON DATED 12/01/2009.

MODEL V PLASMA INTEGRA 32 P.
SR NO. - 761108010130200411
BILL NO - DC08/2679

COMPLAIN

MY TV IS RESTAR ANY TIME AND ANY TIME SHUTDAWN.
PLS HELP ME AND COMPLAIN COSTAMAR SERVICE,

I COMPLAIN RAJKOT ADEN ELECTRONIC, BUT WE HAVE NO PEACE FULL RESPONCE YOUR DELAR,

I REQUEST U AS SOON AS QUIRY MY COMPLAIN AND SETISFIE ME,
OTHER WISE UR DELAR TECNISION COME AND CHANGE ME MY TV.

PLZ REPLAY ME

THANKONG U

MY MOBILE NO 9879533700

NEGLIGENCY OF SERVICE - ELECTROLUX/SPIRIT AIR CONDITIONER

I am very upset to tell you that, I had made a complaint on dated 26-02-2008 to the Electrolux customer care with the complaint no KOL2602090072.The customer care Executive told me that within the next 24 hours my problem will be solved but till day no one had visited to my home and from last Two days, I am calling at the customer care number (033-39404040) and getting the feedback that our computer is not working and we cannot give you the correct information.I am very much fed up with this service as because even in this hot day, I can't operate my Air Conditioner.This the very bad experience of mine with the Electrolux company after the Sales Service.Please help me to solve my problem.

Thanking You,
Debasish Sarkar.

This is a very bad service providing procedure or we can say that this is simply harassing the customer.

Worst after sales service for Videocon Airconditioner - Videocon

I have logged a call for the compressor replacement and it 15 days now still there is non availability if compressor.
I have 3 products of videocon and i have made up my mind not to go for any new videocon product.

My complaint no is .Tha0503090028.

BILL SCAN

Date: 14/03/09
Sub: Problematic air conditioner

We had purchased an air conditioner on dated 24/03/2008, from m/s national electronics gallery, azamgarh. (Copy enclosed)
After about 20 days of its installation it started giving trouble by blowing hot air after 10-15 minutes after start.
After several calls & visits to the dealer a mechanic arrived, looked into it and went away saying that voltage is not proper at our end. We tried to explain that the stabilizer is for this purpose only & other air conditioners in the house are connected with the same power line. We then also changed the stabilizer from the same dealer, but AC kept running badly
After numerous calls & visits to the dealer, the dealer provided us the Toll free no., on which we lodged the complaint no. VAR0301090042 of the hot air & forming of ice in front grill.
Again several mechanics came & went, but nothing happened.
On dated 23.01.2009 Mr. A Aziz, mob no. 9839033321, finally carried the air conditioner away to his workshop.
Then whenever we called Mr. Aziz, he informed us that the required spare is in transit or the AC is being checked by running at his workshop.
Then we called on the toll free no. on dated 10/01/2009 & on 03/02/2009 for returning of the ac after service. Nothing happened.
Then again we registered a complaint no. VAR0402090241, then also nothing happened.
Several days after the second complaint, the AC was returned & on checking it we found that the problem of freezing ice was not there but after a few minutes, the cooling gets stopped.
Then again we called the toll free no. & the dealer & registered complaint no. VAR0903090057 and called Mr. Ashish (service head-VARANASI) on mob no.9793529995 regarding the same problem. Then the mechanic arrived on 13/03/2009, saw the AC & went away saying that he will be back to carry away the AC for service again.
And today at 9.30 in the morning the mechanic has arrived to take the AC for service again.
As of now, after several complaints we are still facing the problem with the AC.
Dear Sir, as we are fed up of this kind of service, & this piece seems to be having some manufacturing defect, which after numerous visits the service persons are unable to rectify, we request you to arrange to replace the AC.
We hope that this mail is taken in the right spirit & arrangements are made for the replacement of the unit, failing which we do not have any other option barring legal recourse.
Thanking you,
With regards,
Triloki nath
Contact no. 9369112344

I have purchased a videocon fully automatic washich machine V N A 55FDx on 3.3.2003. It gave me many problems. The Latest problem started in Jan. 2009. The local service agent has replaced a defective PCB and charged me Rs. 1250 vide invoice no. 3452, dt. 22.1.2009 Job No. HYD 2101090415. This has a 6 months warranty. It stopped working in one week. I had to again register a complaint vide Job No. 0702090045. The PCB was again replaced with a old one in Feb. 2009. This too stopped working within two days. I had to again register a complaint vide Job No. Hyd. 1603090006 on 15.3.2009. Though the representative of the service centre has come and inspected and confirfmed that the PCB which is within the warranty period needs to be changed/replaced and promised to do so in about a week's time. It is more than 45 days. repeated reminders are of no use. every time the BPO people apologige for the delay and promises action wihtin 24 hrs. It is however, never attended to. If the company is not able to service its own products, it is better they stop marketing and do some other business which they can handle efficiently. Hope the top bosses of the company would see this and awake from the slumber and do something so that the consumer confidence in the companhy is shattered for every. V. Vijay Kumar, Dy. Commissioner of Incometax, Hyderabad.

Hi there
i have a similar problem but just see the LCD i bought in on Jan 23rd 09 and is giving us prob since than as the sound goes off any day in April it went off ad never turned on ..so we kept complaining to the videocon on a registered complain with a complain on and since 17th April. today is 12th May and there is complain and now its a morning ritual to request these guys and they never turn ...
Please do not BUY Videocon Products

I am Residing at Begusarai, Bihar. I am writing this mail out of great frustration and despair. I had purchased an Electrolux Microwave (Model- EM25EC85SL) around two years back. Around three months back the unit developed some problem. I consulted the dealer Real Electronics at Begusarai. He arranged a service engineer to vist my place. The service Engineer confirmed that the units PCB has developed fault and needs replacement. I am calling the service engineer after every two days for last three months and he is saying that the PCB is not available at Muzzaffarpur. He is talking to franchie holer at Muzzaffarpur. They have made me believe that nither do they bother about my unit nor about the reputation of such a high name like Videocon. Had the situation not been so frustrating, I would not have written to you. This product has made me begger inspite of ready to pay for the PCB. Is electrolux/Videocon product meant to be thrown out of house once it develops problem? My Experience with after sales service of Electrolux has been Pathetic. If videocon really cares about its customer, then it would not only get my unit serviced but also penalise the responsible persons for such a gross negligence. Namely the two mentioned above. Even the behavioural practice of the service engineer is unacceptable. Can you believe that even a reputed brand like vediocon can harass the customer to this extent.

no customer service - purely harrassment - Videocon Refrigerator

With due regards I would like to inform you about vediocon r poor maintenance service in Hyderabad.Fridge worked only 10 days out of 5 motnhs.I am totally disappointed your service now I cannot tolerate it so I am giving you details:

Brand Name: D 280 DX
date of Purchase:07.12.2008 Invoice No.:2317
Name of the dealer:Ramesh exlectronics-Next Showroom, Chanfdanagr-Hyderabad
I have lodged Series of complaints(6 times) in your no.040-39404040.
complaint no.HYD2404090337(Repaired twice/thrice for ealiar compalints also. they replaced Compressor and timer)
Complaint NO:HYD0505090118
Fresh compalint:HYD1505090163

even service incachrge ratan singh(9912428035) never responded for calls.
So I am facing this type of problem from vediocon service center therefore Please advise me for the same
Thanking You

Yours Truly
Lakshmikanth Reddy
PLOT NO:134, Gulmohar park, Serilingampalli, Hyderabad-500019
Mobile No.9393860802
Pranav

Air condition service too bad - Videocon

I Perchase a split ac from Snehanjali showrrom at kalyan..I purchase a 0.75 split ac as my cooling need . for a month its working fine but after that AC start leaking a water..I have complait agaist this on vediocon toll free nbr..but till date no person have visited my place...the service is very bad...I make a very big mistake ...by buing vediocon product...
SMS

I would see many complaints against videocon products!!

I would like to know whether these complaints were answered back or any one from videocon is taking responsibility on those complaints??

-SM