Vodafone - deactivate my services

ma shakeel
your customer care is useless .whenever i call it is always busy i want to deactivate all my services like football updates ,astrological alerts,and funny facts. i want them to be deactivated today itself.if not you will loose a customer

Comments

deactivation of latest alerts by phone - Vodafone

I do not want vodafone latest alerts through phone and disturbing me every now and then

SMS service deactivated - Vodafone

My Sms service was deactivated for feb14th (one day ) without informing me this issue when I bought the service .

I get an sms that service is not active for one day and they charge me for all the three days 13,14,15 th feb 2008

I suggest all consumers don't go for vodafone may be you can prefer airtel over it .earlier when it was hutch call charges were less .customer care had good response .tariffs were very affordable . After vodafone took over .The quality of service has dramatically gone down .they spam my inbox day and night and the very frequent advertising calls Irritate me lot.

all existing users change your service , new users go for a better option

please deactivate my dilor tone

deactivation - Vodafone

I calling the number : 9703620161 for hearing new songs.unfortunatly i press star ( * ) button on 30/11/2008 at10:38:59am the song will automatically activated and cut my balance of RS:1/ please kindly deactivate that dilor tone

i want deactivation of vodafone helath alerts in my fone what the process of deactivation
plz sent the proccess of deactivation of helath alerts

i am not satified with your services. i want to disconnect my vodafone connection of phone no. 9780400582.

i gone to the vodafone store for discunnection of my mobile. they are not disconnecting my mobile. you are requested to disconnect my mobile.

Dr. Ajinder Singh

Deactivation of jokes - Vodafone

I have been requesting Vodofone customer care, since the last fortnight for the deactivation of ejokes that I had subscribed three months back little knowing that a monthly rental of 30 Rs would be charged and all for the most frivolous jokes that could be enjoyed on this Planet!! .Each time that I make a call to the customer care I have been told to go about the process in different ways and for each of them, a specific amount has been charged for requesting for the deactivation.I have registered complaints after complaints the whole of last week and each time I have been told that my earlier complaint has not been registered and the deactivation would be taking place in the next 24 hrs.I have wasted lot of money on making these requests to Vodofone customer care and I continue to recieve these senseless jokes again at my cost .May I request the concerned authorities at Vodofone to be more professional and deactivate the ejokes with immediate effect failing which I will be forced to look at other options.

my phone no. is 9720125210.i reqesting to you that deactivate all my services and after that acknowledge me on my E-mail address (pankajmanu.saraswat@gmail.com) and also on my phone.

deactivating call service - Vodafone

I'm girijamba one of the customers of Vodafone and my mobile number is 9986106763.
previously i had activated offer of Rs.19, but my mobile number's validity was expired on 29th June'09, again i activated Rs.200 offer. but my Rs.19 offer is still continuing and they are not activating my Rs200 offer. I've been called 3 to 4 times for vodafone customer care to reactivate that Rs19 offer and given complaint, they have said they will deactivate Rs19 offer within 24hrs, but it's not done even afer 1week.

deactive all my vodaphone serivces on my phone no 9966997809

deactive all my vodaphone serivces on my phone no 9780376320
plz harryup
thx

My cricket alert Sms service was plz deactivated

Deactivation of services activated by vodafone - Vodafone

I am using VODAFONE NO: 9720043055
but from few days i am facing the problem of detection of my
balance with out choosing any sevices.
form 19-21/01/2010; Rs.70/ has been detected.
I call to customer but no suggetion given by them.
Please deactivated the services and returen my account balance.

regards,
09719330730

Hi Rohit,

As you have been informed by our customer care team a balance of Rs.40/- and Rs.30/- was deducted respectively for the services of Cell Radio and Voice Chat from your account. However, a total amount of Rs.70/- has been credited to your account & the service is deactivated as per your request. Do e-mail us at vodafonecare.upw@vodafone.com for any further queries.
We would be happy to help.

Vodafone Customer Care.

I don't want to set any caller tone. So you are requested to please not to call me on my number i.e 9646216416

how to deactivate the ipl live match service, which is charge me 7 rs./day

my No. is 9885130789. plz let me know how to deactivate gita, astrology, stocks subscription.

pls deactivte BC11 sms service on my phlne no 9953281570