Vodafone - Network Issue

anand4683 on May 29, 2012
hi this is Anand,

I have lodged a complain with Vodafone Customer Care, In month of Feb, 2012 regarding Network Issue. They had given given me confirmation that time that my problem will get resolved in 25 days. Its going to be 4 months now, but as on date, there is no improvement in services, on top of that Vodafone executive says keep on calling all we can do is just register problem and if you want to waste your time just keep calling and also they were rude with their Behavior.

regards
Anand

Comments

MURUGESAN Vodafone  - India

Network Issue - Vodafone

I have vodefone prepaid connection to mobile (No : 9920669346). I had this no very recently. I had attached my driving lisence copy & one photo to chembur agent (shell colony). I had proper connection for 10 to 15 days, but my connection was discontinued from last 3-4 day. I am getting msg-Temperaly out of service due to operational reason. I contact to chembur agent about this he say document is invalidy.

Please clear the problem and do the needful

thanks
Boby George Vodafone  - Agra cantt, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

I am having bad signal from vodafone...Despite complaing this for 5 times in last ten days the only response i got was a cheating sms from vodafone saying that the issue is resolved whereas it remains the same...The shocking thing is that i got a bitter response from the customer care excutive who pickup the call ... He disconnected the call despite of my request ..This is reall shocking that paying the money in advance for a phone service and receiving no service with shocking response from the comany...
sivagnanam Vodafone  - India

I'm using an vodafone CUG no for the last five months. i have problems like call drops and cross talks. when i call the customer care, they had taken a request 45 days ago and still whenever i call and remind them. they are telling the complaint is still open and will solve the issue in another 2 days. but still i'm facing the trouble because of this. since i have registered this no for my most of official purpose and given this no to most to my friends. i'm finding hard to migrate to other services.
ayush Vodafone  - India

I totally agree that Vodafone customer care is totally useless when you put a complaint for Network related issues. I have also felt the pain of fighting long lost battles with Customer Care to get proper network around my residence area (by the way I stay in HSR Layout, Bangalore and not in some deserted place).
It took them around 4 months to call me and ask what is the problem with the network (mind you in this 4 months I have called the customer care almost once in every week).
Finally I told them I will drag them to Consumer Cort if my problem is not resolved they took some action and resolved the network issue.
Kiran Vodafone  - India

Connectivity Issue between various networks - Vodafone

I am a customer of Hutch from last 5 years. From the time when Vodafone had taken up Hutch, I analysed one issue in connectivity between various networks like Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Spice...

1) The issue is, Vodafone had started giving n no of offers like full talk time for whatever the money we recharge.
This was good, but the problem here is whenever we make a call for the first time to any mobile(irrespective of networks), the first call will be received by some wrong number, the second call also be the same case and this will repeat for three - four calls. Finally after making some wrong calls, we will be able to connect to the correct no, though we are dialing the correct no from the beginning.

What I understood here is, Vodafone is making big money for the first n(numeric value like 1, 2, 3, ...) wrong calls.
If it is really a network issue, the error should repeat for n number of calls. But the most important thing to observer here is it wont happen every time. It will only happen for some time. After some time, by keep on trying it will connect.

Now analyse, for every wrong call, we will not speak much time in a minute(60 sec), we will cut the call immediately in 10 sec, so here the remaining time is 50 sec, this is where we are losing our money by not continuing it for 60 sec. Because money will deducted per minute base, we are losing 50 sec' time and 50 sec amount wasted on wrong call. Finally our one call will be wasted for which the money is already deducted.

At the end, these people are making big money with these 50 sec time. Now, Is it what they programmed internally to make the money? (Or) Does it really have some technical issues?

Please help us to save our money.
Ravi Kumar Gandhi Vodafone  - India

Network Coverage Issue - After complaining to customer care of vodaphone many times. - Vodafone

I have launched complaints many times with "Vodaphone Customers Care" and also spoken with many supervisor's and team leads but till date the network coverage issue is not resolved. and also visted Vodaphone Outlets personally for this Issue but there is off no use till date.

I request the higher authority people to kindly do the needful by resolving these issue with vodaphone service provider.

Details are as follows
- My early Services Request number raised with customer care :- 1032868466
- Network coverage problem is in :- IBC Park, Tower D, Bannerghatta Road- 560 083, Bengaluru, Karnataka

Ravi
chandanmonu Vodafone  - India

I have been complaining since more than a month about network issue at my place, n no. of times, and every time I was given a 48 hr time for the complaint to be rectified. Now almost all the call center associates, and their supervisor's also know me by name and my issue, but till day whenever I call I just get a consolation that it will be listened to within 48 hr's, but nothing has happened till date.

The last complaint no. 943188726
sheetal kataria Vodafone  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

These are the complaint nos
821494836 -19 sept 2008
887249324 – 27 Nov 2008
959854492 – 14 Feb 2009
1219649910 – 12- nov 2009
Vodafone says that they are " Happy to help" and they have not been of any help to me. No actions have been taken against these complain numbers.
jibu.isaac Vodafone  - Agra cantt, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

There is no response to the complaint on Network that i have been giving on. I have been following up with Voadafone Bangalore almost every month. And every month i get a call stating that yes there is problem they are working towards the same, Funniest part today i get a call and the person was so rude that he just kept the phone down when i was speaking to him. I am feed up and would suggest all not to use this connection at all. I am forced to use this connection reason being i am holding this connection for the past 9 years. I am so sorry for the state of this, my number 9886192699
roopesh chandra poojala Vodafone  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Hello, i am roopesh Chandra P holding a vodafone connection with number 9885252143 from past 5-6 yrs, i have been facing network issue at my home from last 3-4 yrs,due to that am neither able to make calls nor receive them,coz of that i had to take up an other connection from a different provider. I have been raising complaints regarding the issue from last few months but there is no response from the vodafone people, and recently i have put a request to change my connection from postpaid to prepaid(as am paying only monthly min rental bills) and yet there is no response from the vodafone team, i request you to escalate the issue and make them resolve the issue as early as possible.

my alternate contact number: 9908800788 as u wont be able to reach me on my vodafone number!!
mail_akash Vodafone  - Agra cantt, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

My work place is in Madiwala, Bangalore. From monday(26.04.10) in my office no body is able to receive and dial the calls, its a serious network issue because from other places of Bangalore everything is working fine but not from this area.
adityasagara Vodafone  - Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Worst Network. I have complained so many times and there is no action taken. We don’t get network within Bangalore (Electronics City/BTM/Rajajinagar!) itself. It’s horrible when you go to village. Looks like Vodafone management is not at all interested in improving the network.
Amit065 Vodafone  - Vellore, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India

I am having very serious issue regarding my SIM,

1.I had replace my SIM 5-times due to "No Service" issue, I have also manually selected the network but the problems continues.
2.Thinking my cell phone might have given me the network problem i changed my handset twice but this too didn't helped.
3.I have to restart my cell phone to get the proper network.
4.Other complaint i have is my cell phone # is also assigned to other person.

Name- Mr.Amit Dilip Surve (Prepaid Service)
vikramdj Vodafone  - Agra cantt, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

I am having a real bad signal...I stay in Bangalore and sometimes signal goes completely and the customer care executives don't respond to the calls properly...what am I expected to do ??????
saurabhghera Vodafone  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

i have ben using a postpaid connection no.-9873178554 for the last 5 years approx and as of recent have been facing issues in regarding the network. The network in the govind puri extension area of kalkaji has become extremely poor and i have been facing a lot of problems for the past 4-5 months. both incoming and outgoing calls get dropped again and again. nothing has been done to rectify the issue even after several complaints.
request you to kindly look into the matter, else i would be forced to change my connection.

thanks
saurab ghera
N May 17, 2011 by
Navneet.sahni Vodafone  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

My name is Navneet Singh and my vodafone no is 8886434569. I work in HITEX City and i am facing network issues from past 3 days. Also, i have registered one request on the same with vodafone.
Could you please let me know the reason for the network issue and when it is going to be resolved.
Please take this on priority.

Navneet Singh
N May 21, 2011 by
karthik vishwanthan Vodafone  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

network issue - Vodafone

Good day

This Karthik for bangalore I am having a vodafone connection, form past 3years I am facing network issue in the Residency. though i am keep on giving complainat form 3years problem is not solved till date, I am loosing main important call and i cant make any calls, when ever i am speaking in phone i loosing my patience and i am getting mental stress frustration seriously because of this connection my personal life is very bad struggling like any thing i taught to change this connection but problem is only few friends i have contact with them even i will loose them if i change the number.

My mobile number is 9886960488 banglore its an Postpaid corporate connection and the recent complaint NO is 1290729782.

Please help me to get the promblem resolved and i need componstation for all the problems i faced.

Thanks and Regards,

Karthik V

Email : Karthik1985v@gmail.com
karthik vishwanthan Vodafone  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Network issue - Vodafone

network issue

Good day

This is Karthik form bangalore I am having a vodafone connection, form past 3years I am facing network issue in the Residency. though i am keep on giving complainat form 3years problem is not solved till date, I am loosing main important call and i cant make any calls, when ever i am speaking in phone i loosing my patience and i am getting mental stress frustration seriously because of this connection my personal life is very bad struggling like any thing i taught to change this connection but problem is only few friends i have contact with them even i will loose them if i change the number.

HARESH lawale Vodafone  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

there is wery good service in gujarat from last ten years. I am a customer of this service. that its a your areas problem to check it by vodafone.
HARESH lawale Vodafone  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

there is a service is very good in the gujarat. so please your area network. I am a customer of the said service in gujarat for last 15 years.

Vodafone - Network Issue