YAHOO/MSN Contest - how to claim my money

LIANDUM CHORAI
i have received a message from TM-MC.award which says "Congrats Your Mobile Awarded One Million Pounds from Yahoo/MsnContest held in London,To claim your prize contact Dr Mark Jude On Email: ukmsndept@live.com". its true or what. if so hope u can help me to get the Award.

Comments

BRAIN IS DEVIL WORKSHOP, I RECIVE UR MESSAGE WHEN I LOST MY SISTER AT HOSPITAL OT .BEFORE SEND ANY MESSAGE THINK WHICH GIVE U ENJOYMENT IT WILL HEART AT THE SAME TIME LIKE ME, I LOST MY SISTER ONLY FOR MONEY.ONLY 50000 RUPESS TAKE MY SISTER LIFE.SO PLZ

I got a message on dated-31.3.2010 from BZ Award that my mobile won one million pound from yahoo Msn context held in london.to get my award i have to contact to Dr. MARK. ON eMAIL ID:msndept98@hotmail.com.So i am waiting for my money.my mob no is 9435289551 and my id is pallabseuj3@gmail.com

The following message has been come to my mail id sujit_boolti@rediffmail.com, The person named Philp Wright (mob no 9654053896) have contacted me several time to deposit Rs 35000.00 in the A/c no 623901538606 ICICI Bank to A/c name Guddy Keyasat. Is the message authetic please let me know the matter and send me urgent reply to my mail id
YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INCORPORATION
Baley House, Har, Road Sutton,
Greater London SM1 4te
United Kingdom.
Website : www.ymsninc.weebly.com

Amount Won: £1, 000, 000.00 Pounds

ARRIVAL OF SPECIAL DELIVERY DIPLOMAT WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO INDIA

ATTN: -MR.SRI SUJIT SARKAR,

These are your identification numbers:

Batch number...Lwh 09445
Lotto number...Lwh09446
Winning number...Lwh09447

Having considered all possible measures to convey your cash prize that you won last this from the Yahoo/Msn Lottery, we resolve to use a special delivery courier company under Diplomatic Umbrella. We have made all necessary arrangement to convey your winning prize direct to your doorstep. Your name, phone number and address has been Received.

Therefore, you will only be required to pay for the Clearing charges which is 35, 000INR into the account which will be send to you by the diplomat for the clearing of your consignment from the custom duties in India and any local V.A.T that may arise in INDIA before he proceed to your address at

Flat no - 104, Luxmi Tower, Magistrate Colony, Doranda, Ranchi, Jharkhand, Pin- 834002, India

The diplomat will personally present to you all the relevant documents to guide you against any India government queries. You are advice to make the required 35, 000 INR available to the diplomat in India immediately he instructs you to do so, before you receive your prize of (£1, 000, 000.00 pounds..) From the YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE to enable him clear your prize from the custom. Please you must keep secret of your winning until it arrives your doorstep for security reasons.

The delivery of your prize is currently on the way as it is passing through the British Security Screening. We realize recently that such procedures have been adopted on your consignment leaving UK for india tomorrow.

Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that MR. PHILIP RIGHT, Special Chief Diplomat will be leaving for INDIA to make delivery of your award prize through British Airways.

Departure time MAY 19th 2010 4:50:00 PM
Arrival time MAY 20th 2010 8:30:00 AM

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your award prize to you as he has little time to spend in INDIA. please make available to him the clearing charges immediately he call and provide you with the account details of the Custom Duties for you to deposit the clearance charges of 35, 000 INR for the clearance of your consignment.

HE WILL CALL YOU IMMEDIATELY HE ARRIVES INDIA .

You are to keep us updated with your readiness in receiving the special diplomat along with your Award Cash Prize.

Upon your Agreement to this mail above, please send us email as to know if our Diplomat will depart to India or not.

We await your reply to this mail.
A scan copy of your winning certificate is also attached to this mail for you to view as well as our deplomat ID .

Note: you are advice to send us a scan copy of your ID today.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr .Mark Jude.
Direct Line: +447010040467
Fax : +448704799330
Website : www.ymsninc.weebly.com

mobile massage - Yahoo Msn Contest

i have also got massages saying that congrats Your Mobile Awarded One Million Pound from Yahoo Msn Context held in London, To receive your Award contact

i receive a massage in my mobile...that i have won one million pounds from yahoo msn contest (london)

name- md shamsul ansari
s/o- nizamuddin ansari
village- kaimo mahua toli
post- hirhi
p.s.- lohardaga
dist. - lohardaga, pin cod-835302
(jharkhand)

I have receive a message that congrat your mobile awarded one million pounds from yahoo msn contest held in London, to receive your award contact Dr. Mark Jude via Email : msndept97@hotmail.com. My mobile no is 9431765464. Kindly give me details on my mobile no. and my email address smim@mim.com.regarding receipt of award
nindu

I have receive a message that congrat your mobile awarded one million pounds from yahoo msn contest held in London, to receive your award contact mr fuller via Email : giftdept96@hotmail.com. My mobile no is 9915502792. Kindly give me details on my mobile no. and my email address simranagrima@yahoo.com regarding receipt of award.

sir plaese contact me on 8013148511 for further details

i have receive a message that congrat your mobile awarded one million pounds from yahoo msn contest held in London, to receive your award contact Dr. Mark Jude via Email : msndept85@hotmail.com. My mobile no is 9732724038. Kindly give me details on my mobile no. and my email address rupamhazrauit@yahoo.co.in regarding receipt of award.

I have received a message that "Congrat your mobile awarded One Million Pounds from YAHOO-MSN context held in London, to receive your award contact Dr. Mark Jude via Email : msndept98@hotmail.com" . My mobile no is +919435577684. Kindly give me details on my mobile . My email address is chandan1_boruah@yahoo.co.in regarding receipt of award.

I have receive a message that congrat your mobile awarded one million pounds from yahoo msn contest held in London, to receive your award contact Dr. John via Email : msn.dept2010@hotmail.com. My mobile no is 09435266445. Kindly give me details on my mobile no. and my email address paulsubhadip84@yahoo.co.in regarding receipt of award.

Dear sir/madum,
I have received a message that congrat your mobil awarded 1, 000, 000 pounds from lottery held in uk, to claim contact us (yah.msn@hotmail.co.uk)
can u please tell me how to claim the prize and kindly please give me your details to my email id {sindh.gk@gmail.com

respected sir, i have received a message on 04/06/10 that my mobile no. (9954195957) has awarded 1, 000, 000 Pounds from Yahoo Msn Lottery held in UK. i have to contact Dr John via Email(ymsn.dept2010@hotmail.com) for t5he award. sir, kindly give me details on my mobile no. 9954195957 and on my email address (leena.paahi14@yahoo.com) regarding receipt of award.
ajay47

I have receive a message that congrat your mobile awarded one million pounds from yahoo msn contest held in uk, to receive your award contact via Email : yah.msn@hotmail.co.uk. My mobile no is 9303059350. Kindly give me details on my mobile no. and my email address ajaytwr37@gmail.com.
biswadev mukherjee YAHOO/MSN Contest  - Jharkhand, India

claim money - yahoo msn lottery held in uk

I got a mesg in my mobile 09934524946 that i won 1000000 pounds from yahoo msn lottery in uk but they prosess to provide money so long why?

Yahoo-msn contest - one-million-pounds

yesterday i got a sms from msndept85@hotmail.com that i am awarded one-million-pounds from YAHOO-MSN context held in london, so i want to claim for the amount and my email id is souvik.bera65@gmail.com
shailendu kumar YAHOO/MSN Contest  - Jharkhand, India

I got a mesg in my mobile 09899517856 that i won 1000000 pounds from yahoo msn lottery (which email Address is ydpc20101@hotmail.com)in uk but they prosess to provide money so long why?
souvik YAHOO/MSN Contest  - Belda, West Medinipur, West Bengal, India

when i see the sms i was extreamly happy.so please give me the amount quickly.
souvik YAHOO/MSN Contest  - Belda, West Medinipur, West Bengal, India

I am souvik bera, and My Cell no. is 9800694997, I got a message in my mobile this status;- you have been awarded one-million pounds inYAHOO-MSN context Mobile Draw, contact the Paying Bank on Email :- souvik.bera65@gmail.com, so tell me what i do for this, will they give me this amount,
souvik YAHOO/MSN Contest  - Belda, West Medinipur, West Bengal, India

when i saw the sms i am very happy.

YAHOO/MSN Contest - how to claim my money