YAHOO/MSN Contest - how to claim the money

Shantamoni Das
I have received a message from TD4GOODNEWS on 25/05/2010 to my vodafone mobile number 9732689315 which says " Congrates your cell phone has emerged One Million Pounds from YAHOOMSNC context held in london to receive your reward contact Mr Mark Email:msndept85@hotmail.com". Is it true or false? Can you please explain about this matter.

Comments

BINNI CHOUDHARY YAHOO/MSN Contest  - India

VERIFICATION OF THE COMPANY AND DRAW - LOTTERY DRAW OF YSN/MSN

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE COMPANY EVEN I HVE RECEIVED AN E-MAIL WHICH INFORMS ME THAT I AM THE WINNER OF 5, 00, 000 BRITAIN STERLING POUNDS AND I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR NOT AND IF IT IS TRUE THAN WHY THE COURIER COMPANY IS ASKING US FOR THE DELIVERY PRIZE THAT PRIZE SHOULD BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COMPANY ITSELF TO SEND THE WON PRIZE WITHOUT ANY COST OCCURED BY US. PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE RELIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS DRAW
Partha Sarathi Chaudhuri YAHOO/MSN Contest  - India

this is fraud. ignore these sort of spam communications. never ever give any money to anybody in these pretexts.
Ayushi bhatia YAHOO/MSN Contest  - India

the account closed without any info - MSN hotmail live id

cant log in to abconsultant@live.com, they have closed the account without the permission, pls help to reopen the account, its important
krishna YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY  - India

no avail to my sms and calls for claim - YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY

i have received mail that i won the lottery, i contected on phone to Mr.MarkJude on phone no. 447045754374, and send reqired details for claims on email address given but i have not received any information email ---info_msn_claimsdept@yahoo.co.uk plis help me .krishna
nikhil YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY  - India

I have the lottery prize but i have not get my winning prize. my Ref no BTL/4910XI/04 Batch Naumber 12/25/0304 Ticket number 564 75600545-188 Serial number 5388/02 . I have send all the details from me . Your mail said that you have dispatch the winning prize by first Flight Courrier Company. But We have not get.

Pls give me the status for my winning prize.

you can mail me.
your faithfully
nikhil ruhela
nikhilruhela_1978@yahoo.co.in
SATISH YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY  - India

i have recieved a mail saying that i have won a prize of Rs 750000.00GBP. they have mentioned about
that they have sent cheque through all ways courier express inc from UK . So how can collect the cheque and when expect it . i want know that it is fake or real . i recieved mail on 9th of feb
MIKE56 YAHOO/MSN Contest  - India

This msn live is yet another HHUUGGEE piece of crap in my op developed to ruin yet another company with((( the latest ways too screw with the consumer and force the commercial BS upon old lady's who don't know any better))), You screw with the customer and there they all go away fast in some form or another, kinda like GM and Ford no REAL ingenuity just cheaper crap to force upon the average American .Most people have little or no experience with computers (compared to an IT hamster lol) so what the FU#K are they thinking!!! ? Shame on you and grow up.Stop with all the (new good ideas) they suck ass! and go back to simple, when the the wheel "was" round . Sick of your commercialized junk going to start up with ya-hoo or something, anything els is better than giving my commuters to msn-dead oh i mean live oops!! anyway by-by.True intelligence is simplicity.PS my I.Q. is 195 and I am all ways rite you should listen and save your own butt...yours no more, scorpion.
prajwalit shikha Idea Cellular Ltd.  - India

I HAVE GOT THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE FROM ID-CokeLive
"YOUR PHONE NO HAS BEEN AWARDED GB 1, 000, 000.00 IN UK COCA COLA FAMILY LIVE PHONE NO AWARDS, PIN-CCC-09IMD 1511 "
Rohit Maroo Idea Cellular Ltd.  - India

Phone Numbers Award - Awards

jabasteen Idea Cellular Ltd.  - India

I HAVE GOT THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE FROM id-cokelive
"YOUR PHONE NUMBER HAS BEEN AWARDED GB 1, 000, 000.00 IN UK COCA COLA FAMILY LIVE PHONE NUMBER AWARDS, PIN-CCC-09IMD 1511"
I Have emailed but didn't get any response. please enquire about this
niur YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY  - India

how do i collect my prize money - YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY

I just received an e-mail from yahoo/msn lottery incorporation that my check has been dispatched via your esteemed courier services. As informed to me I need to send you my contact details. As I was not able to log on to your site forwarded to me i am hereby putting a complain about it.
Do reply back.

Vishal S Tayade Idea Cellular Ltd.  - India

hey buddy
i m in great prob
i recieved the same mail as well as msg on 10th aug
i have rplied to their mail
but they r sayng me to pay thier fees as below
what to do
is that true
did u get the money
reply me ASAP
bcoz they told me that
I advise you to go ahead and make the 50% payment of £450 GB Pounds into the account of our protocol officer for swift issuance of the FUND RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATE from the British High Court, also you are required to pay the total amount in your Local currency which is 17, 904.00 INR into the Account provided below:

Kindly make a cash deposit only through our Correspondent Bank account ASAP.

ACCOUNT NAME: SHIKHAR CHAND JAIN
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 004105005814
BANK NAME: ICICI BANK
PAN NUMBER: ACQPJ0984L
BRANCH: MALAV PARISAR, INDORE

as their fee buy tommorow
tell me what to do!???
plz reply
sanjaykumarsenapati MSN YAHOO  - India

yes/no - MSN YAHOO

Dear Sir / Mam,
Few days back i receive a mail from MSN/Yahoo lottery stating that i have won 750, 000, .00GBP.they informed my cheque is in process with ELITE COURIERS.is it correct or not, if correct then what is the process to get the amount, if the company need a bribe i agreeto pay but after conferm the money.
Dipratna Devidas Tayade MSN YAHOO  - India

Dear Sir / Mam,
On dated 27sep & 22 sept, i receive a mail from MSN/Yahoo lottery stating that i have won 750, 000, .00GBP.they informed my cheque is in process with ON DOT COURIERS.is it correct or not, if correct then what is the process to get the amount, if the company need a bribe i agree to pay but after confirm the money (Please send me the scan copy of cheque)
jyotsnagola Yahoo  - India

know about this massage. - Yahoo

Hi sir
My self jyotsna.I have recieved mail from UK regarding winning of amount GBP 7,50,000.00 from yahoo mail. Is it true. or just jokeing. Plz reply this massage immediatly.
rijumoni sandilya YAHOO/MSN Contest  - India

gbp in yahoo/msn mobile lottery - bsnl mobile lottery

i have received a sms regarding wining of 1,000,000.00 GBP in yahoo/Msn mobile lottery and i were asked to contact Mr. David Moore for my prize on e-mail via:msnclaimdept67@live.com. i want the confirmation whether it is true or fraud, what is the procedure to get the prize.
ourcitykolkata.com YAHOO/MSN Contest  - India

Just dont reply to them.
indrajit sinha YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY  - India

i have received an sms from Yahoo/Msn Lottery that my cell no 9401472799 have won one million pounds prize money. they have advise me to contact Dr Mark Jude via an e-mail address (claimdept@live.com) for claim the prize money.I hope that u will give me the result as soon as possible.

YAHOO/MSN Contest - how to claim the money