lion manpower solution pvt ltd - pf

himanshutrpth25 on Oct 13, 2012
Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Himanshu Tripathi, I have submitted my pf form on 20 aug 2012. But till today i have not found any check in my account.(a/c no.- 31398529983) and reg.with pf no.-- 21371/4002. I went to pf office 3-4 times, 1st time when i went to PF office the official person said that after some days you will found check in your a/c. but i have not found any check deposition in my account 2nd time when i went to PF office then they said that the check has been dispatched on 5 oct from Pf office. But till today i have not found any balance in my account.
After that I have contacted in pf office on number- (01128050759) they said that your balance has been reached in your account. I informed them that sir i have not found any balance in my account. I don,t understand why this people are so much irresponsible and why keep chasing me like this, even i called on 01128050758,416 so many times but nobody respond to my calls .If they are not able to pick calls then why they are mentioning there official numbers on websites. So finally after not getting any proper response and my PF amount not refunded ,i am requesting you to take immediate action my mail regarding my PF amount.
Please do the need full asap. Hoping for the best .ThanK You.

Thanks and regards,
Himanshu tripathi,
Indore (mp).
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

Durgvijay Shivpal Yadav lion manpower solution pvt ltd  - India

Status of PF balance - Manpower india Pvt. Ltd

Dear Concern,
My self Durgvijay is Emplye of Manpower India Pvt. Ltd and Want to know the balance of my EPF account.
My AC no. is DL/24754/30650.
Mob: 9930993650