wonderchef's diamond coated pan set - DEFECTIVE ITEM DELIVERED

shreya18s on Oct 5, 2012

(sub.:Found discrepancy in the product purchased)

This is to complain that the product "Diamond Coated Pan Set" that I had ordered is found to be discrepant.Meaning that just few days have gone but while cooking we are noticing a bump (swallow) along the ''kadhai'' sides whenever we put it on gas.
In their return policy they have mentioned a clause that within 48 hrs complaint is to be lodged..BUT WITHOUT USING HOW CAN ANYONE COME TO KNOW THAT THERE IS ANY DEFECT OR NOT. I THINK THEY ARE PLAYING VERY SMART.
That is why we are unable to use it now.
I want immediate action upon this..Either help us providing the guaranteed set of order made or refund our money with interest.
Details of the order made:
Wonderchef.in
Hello, shreya singh

We thank you for your order with www.wonderchef.in. Your Order #100000853. We have now started processing your order. The details of your order are as follows:
Your Order #100000853 (placed on 7 September 2012 13:23:15 IST)
Billing Information: Payment Method:

Diamond Coated Pan Set 41131314 1 Rs. 2,490.00
Subtotal Rs. 2,490.00
Shipping & Handling Rs. 0.00
Grand Total Rs. 2,490.00

Meanwhile you can track the progress of your order by logging into your account.

If you have any questions about your order please contact us at care@wonderchef.in or call us at 022 32151148 / 022 32191488, 10am-6:30pm Monday-Friday. We will be glad to be of service.

Best Regards,
Wonderchef Customer Care.

Please take action against them...

Shreya Singh
+919918957888
+919839446655

Comments

D Dec 20, 2012 by
Vanita Rajeev Gupta

wonderchef daimond pan
we use thiswonder chef daimond pan with in 2 month uper layer of this pan is peeling off just like plastic sheet totaly wastage of money it is very very poor quality so dont buy this item at any cost
N Jan 12, 2013 by
pradeep vishwakarma

I purchased a wonder chef diamond coated cookware set on 20.10 2012 FROM www.starcj.com but the product is getting damaged day by day the upper coating is getting worst sticky and getting removed. Please replace my product as it is in warranty period ...ORDER NO 2012-1020042600
docket no 174532791, bill no 20121021809, price is 2490rs

Just after a week's cooking, we are facing this problem in both cookware. That is why we are unable to use it now. I want immediate action upon this. Either help us by providing the guaranteed and good quality pan or refund our money.

I called starCJ so many times, informed them about the same and they told me to contact Wonderchef they say mail the bill picture i sent mail with picture on Wed, 26 Dec 2012 15:49:09 IST and still waiting no reply than i trying to touch on 022 32151148 / 022 32191488 this number is always busy other is angez tone coming so can you please help me to get this replace or refund money?

I hope Star CJ and Wonderchef will realize customer problem through this complain and will take necessary action at the earliest.

N Mar 29, 2013 by
115291 wonderchef's diamond coated pan set  - Jamshedpur, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand, India

Non delivered - Wonderchef Diamond Pan

I have nor received the courier, please give me the status of the order. In regards to status of order number - 923866595
N Apr 29, 2013 by
khushi bhandari

order no 20120922027878 docket no 174894110
Iam not satisfied your product isent mail with picture, I hope you will realise my problem

N Sep 23, 2013 by
Tabassum Ahmad

I have had a similar problem .with so much of faith and trust I purchased this wonder chef.sanjeev kapoor gave such a wonderful description.sadly the pan has got blisters like we get when we get burnt and the layer of the pan is peeling off like plastic.i complained on the customer care no.they were so rude and disconnected the line.i hope u can do justice and replace my pan.i have bought this pan from star cj live.please I hope u can help me.in 2500 RSI could have got good quality nonstick.some of my old nonstick pans pans paying so much less are still going strong after years.bill no 201208091251.i hope you can do the needful and keep up our faith
N Dec 20, 2013 by
rsaini

kapil saini

9006, shidi pura, karol bagh.
cont;.9899031921, 9810103858