108 Ambulance — 108 ambulance in bangalore

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Megha534 on Jan 5, 2018
My grandmother was not well she has diabetes nd her sugar level was 300 we needed an ambulance to shift her she’s 81 year she can’t walk she needs help of a wheelchair. I called 108 those people had no ambulance around dey made us wait for 1hr 45min in this time dey sent a two wheeler first aid person which was not needed he came nd just checked the sugar level he called an ambulance nd those ppl came after 1hr nd after coming nd visiting my grandmother dey tell v can’t shift my grandmother because it’s too far we have to talk to our dm who is kapil kumar who one of the waste person has no humanity. He tells me to admit her to a nearby hospital but we don’t want yo near by hospital because my doctor is in someother hospital nd he’s waiting for the patent. My uncle is a doctor he asked someone nd within min the ambulance was back.
My concern is wat if it happens to someone and these stupid ppl who had no humanity nd shows rules nd regulation when a person is not well worst experience
Kapil kumar one day yo gonna suffer
Karma will never leave u sir it’s gonna take care of you
Wat goes around comes back around be careful think before you talk.

Comments

We have been observing that drivers of 108 ambulance of Sanand are constantly stopping patients coming to our hospital and taking them to Navjivan doctor House.

108 Ambulance - 108 ambulance in bangalore