17, Nilkanth, Surat — wrong order

17,Nilkanth,surat, Surat, Gujarat, India
 Rekha Mhatre on Jul 25, 2019
My order no. Is sun4278. I order a fancy designer kurtis cod is 447, from sundarwomen. Come. And i was pay for it rs. 539. But i was received a wrong order, i received a very worst quality and design saree. After that i immediately go for a side for return policy. And i had summit the form for return and refund. But yet i have not received any reply.

Comments

Please return my order bcz to bad quality ne change in my products.. So please return my order nd I have buy the support @tailorvala.com in web site.
Janvi Panchal's reply, Aug 13, 2019
Please fastly pickup my return order.
Same case with me .
teresilla charan beating Raja's reply, Aug 13, 2019
The same case I got but before booking it came we don't no the website also we not touched the phone also
I order a fancy designer kurti code is surpankha45.My order no.is SUR11662.FROM surpankha.com.I was received a wrong order.I received a very worst, damage quality and design saree.After l immediately go for a side for return and refund policy I had summit the form for return and refund.But yet I have not received any reply.

Same experience
I ordered a kurti from Paanchali.com but received a damaged Saree which is of very low quality. I need refund and please take immediate action against this website AMD the corresponding shop owners (17, Nilkanth, Surat)
Vandana Netam's reply, Sep 4, 2019
This same happened with me, did you got your refund amount ?
This is to inform you that i had a ordered a long gown on date 25.06.19 from Indianmiss.com through facebook of Rs.755/- my order number is IN11056 and barcode number is[protected] from Surat.When i received my parcel and i opened it i saw that there is a old saree inside it and it looked dirty then i instantly fill the returned & refund form and given my bank a/c number but still now there is no response and not refund my money.

So, please look into the matter or otherwise i will complained to the consumer court for your side so as soon as possible please refund my money.

I am giving my bank details please refund in my account instantly.

Wish I could see these comments earlier, Such a cheater and fraud they are, anyone's issue got resolved? I got to know the products are getting delivered from radha Krishna creations,

I called up this number named Yogesh, he first gave all details and when i said its a return related issue, he disconnected knowing he is being caught. Guys please request everyone to post this on facebook and report the fraud issue so other people dont loose teir hard earned money.Details below

Radhe Creation (Piya rangrezz)
348, Shyamdham, Society 3 Puna- Simada Road, Shyamdham Chowk, Shyamdham Society,
Surat-395006, Gujarat, India

Yogesh Pansuriya
Send SMS
I think they are froud company ...even I have same complain...but they people didn't reply at all have ordered Kurti and sand saari...my order number is 12544 we can consumer court and complaint
I have ordered Jodhakbar suits 589 and 591 gown thru facebook radha creations surat on[protected] and paid 1500, 750 each,
but i received bad quality 2 sarees, immediately i filled return and replacement form but there is no any response, i think even shadowfax courier supports them, his courier man collected amount from me, then to whom there will pay.

i think they are fraud company .
so upset as this thing happened to me as well. super disappointed. fraud!!!
Why you all gave one star rating...
I ordered designer dresses from www.karinakarishma.com. My order no.is 13541 and amount i had paid Rs 1100.I have received a wrong order.I received a very worst, damage quality and Unstiched clothes which is available in patri bazar.After l immediately go for a site for return and refund policy I had summit the form for return and refund.But yet I have not received any reply. Please take a look what i was expecting to receive and what i had received.

Please do needful.