1Mg — pathology test

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 rajiv88 on Dec 4, 2018
I have booked test by CAP accredited lab for which people of 1Mg.com told me that Pathcare Lab is CAP accredited and NABL ceritified and also ISO 9000 certified and they suggested test from this lab whereas I have got my test report previsouly from Diagno Lab Gurugram. I booked my test and paid the money. when I received my report from Pathcare Lab through you I found that nothing regarding these certification is printed on report. As I could check on internet Pathcare Lab Hyderabad is only lab of this group which is certified by CAP and gurugram lab is not accredited by CAP.
in this way by giving me wrong information regarding this lab you have did a wrong action regarding ethics of this trade.
So please arrange to give me pathology report by CAP accredited report from some other Lab or refund my money paid to you.

Comments

Name :Ashok Jalindar Tupare. Bank A/c No. [protected] Bank Name: Bank of Maharashtra .Bank Branch : Vitthal Nagar Kasa .Bank IFSC Code No. MAHB0000477. Sub. Product Dr. Reckwerg R42 price Rs. 641.55 has not delivered. Please refund Rs. 641.55 on my bank account. Product order I'd. PO[protected].Product has not delivered so please refund money.
I ordered medicine and paid money through debit card . After 3 days I got message and email that my order is delivered however had not got my medicine or phone or mail about medicine arriving. 1mg looted me . Now did not respond to my call or email . They r fraud please take action against them.my order ID is PO[protected]

1Mg - pathology test