2dayshoppings.com — sent a different item,Customer Care disconnects Calls,complaint for refund

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Kundan Yadav
company name 2dayshopping.com, add-110-a, MAYUR VIHAR, PHASE-1, DELHI-110091. SALES EXECUTIVE- RAHUL MISHRA AND RAHUL SHARMA.CONTECT NO- [protected], [protected], ORDER NO- TDS11945. DATE 29nov14, different product deliver after 1month 8jan15. Fault in 1 - Extra product amount was taken as from other online shopping sites.(instead giving some special offer. 2.- Wrong feature of micromax tab said by sales executive 3 - Not any bluetooth under the box 4 - Total online payment done on the same day.(Rs-6250)

[Jan 12, 2015] 2dayshoppings.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kundan Yadav, Mar 31, 2015
company email id- [protected]@2dayshopping.com. I PURCHASE ONE COMBO PACK OF RS. 6250/- AND MACROMAX TAB AND SUMSANG BLUTOOTH OFFER PRICE OF RS. 6250/-. I OREDERED ON 29 NOV 2014. PRODUCT DELIVER AFTER 1 MONTH 8JAN2015. ONLYA DIFFRENT MACROMAX TAB AND UNDER BOX NOT SAMSUNG BLUETOOTH. AFTER I CALL BACK U SALES EXCUTIVE ARE NOT PICKING MY PHONE .I CALLING THEM ON [protected] & [protected]. PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION AGAINST THIS AS WE HAVE BEEN CHEATED WVERY BADLY .THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR MANY OF SUCH PEOPLES.I HAVE THE PROOF OF EVERYTHING EVEN THE PHONE RECORDINGS PLEASE DO CONTACT ME ON MY MOBILE NUMBER FOR ANY CLARIFICATION. [protected], [protected]. pl update now

Comments

plz action against this company. Black listed company.

110-A, Mayur Vihar, Phase-1, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    2dayshoppings.com - sent a different item,Customer Care disconnects Calls,complaint for refund