Micromax Informatics Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Dec 20, 2022

File a complaint to Micromax Informatics

Having problems with Micromax Informatics?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Micromax Informatics customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Micromax Informatics

Toll free
1860 500 8286

View more phone numbers

Fax

Micromax Informatics reviews & complaints(10140)

I have micromax in note 2 mobile has which 30 watt supported fast charger but it got faulty in just 3 months and company has taken 2.5 months to replace the charger and further my charger has damaged.

And now mobile's fingerprint is not working so, I gave my mobile on 1st November to service center but today is 20th December and company doesn't provide fingerprint to service center and still there is no response from Micromax company.

I want to replace my mobile with new one or Company refund my money.
Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HELLO, TEAM GARENA FREE FIRE INDIA, My ID Was Banned When I Was Playing The Game, I Haven’t Done Anything Wrong AndI Am Sure That I Have Followed Your Rules Of Conduct, And I Don’t know why my Account Has Been Banned And I Am Sure Mistake You Have Banned My Account No Valid Reason, This is my Humble Request to Garena Team To Unban Account. Player Name :- FF Gandhi

I had put my phone on micromax care on 14/9/2022 at MCTP AKS care in shahjahanpur no employee is telling me the right thing nor can talk to anyone or any one is picking me up Is not telling the right thing please tell me the right thing
      Sep 30, 2022
      Updated by [email protected]
      i had put my phone on micromax care on 14/9/2022 at MCTP AKS care in shahjahanpur no employee is telling me the right thing nor can talk to anyone or any one is picking me up Is not telling the right thing please tell me the right thing

Dear Sir/Mem

At 28th July 2020, I had ordered Micromax mobile named in 2b model from https://micromaxinfo.com. Which is
        official website of Micromax mobile company. After more than 30 days passed I did not received my parcel.
        Worst of it parcel keep showing for last 30 days at same location at dispatch place. For last 1 month I keep raising my complaint at Micromax onine customer care, but they dont reply anything,...

Sir My Money Auto Dedit 30000 Plz Refund My Money Plz

My screen is flickering and strucking, always freezing and not working well, If I opened any app it will freezing, Hanging. I am facing this issue after recent updation given by micromax can u please resolve this issue. I am facing this issue Regularly. I have purchased this mobile because It is Indian Brand and I am set aside all the negative comments given by my well-wishers but It proves that I am taking wrong decisions by purchasing this mobile. Hopefully You are understand my situation and resolve this issue. Thank you and with regards

My handset battery is swelling right after from 6-8 months of purchasing, and service centre does not have battery to replace from 2 months ago.

Sir I am Himagiri
              I bought micromax AC on Flipkart on 17 September 2017
              then I got problem on 19 may Ac about this I complained to micromax customer care a person than visakhapatnam local micromax ac service center person 24.5.2022 came and checked He said it was a compressor problem and at that time I had a compressor warranty. The local service person said that we will order a new compressor from the micromax company while...
              Micromax team, My out of warranty Micromax LED TV had an issue with backlight as no icons were visible but audio was coming out. Ajit from Micromax service center, Ambedkar road, Ghaziabad came to validate and verified an issue with backlight only and took TV with him to service center.
              Reference no - UTP[protected] raised on 2nd of June.

I had to follow up with almost 50 times asking for status but Shalender & Kapil...

Sim card not detecting. Sam sim card is working in other phones but issue is with this phone only. I tried changing sim card slot, restart mobile, etc but nothing worked.

My micromax in 1 pro there is two problems...
                1. Always display on - Whenever I leave this mobile, its display remains on while it does not turn off even after the screen timeout of 15 sec.
                2. The battery is drain fast and on charge I use any app it doesn't charge..

Please solve my problem fast🙏🙂

I bought a Micromax In Note 1 phone on flipkart on August 17, 2021.The phone started malfunctioning less than 1 year ago. Now I can no longer use this phone for my own needs.

This phone runs out of charge quickly. Occasionally the phone just switches off. And it is switch off even when there is a charge. The phone often overheated.

I hope a solution to this will be found soon.

Micromax in note 4 gb ram 64 gb rom
                    Mobile is dead blackout in warranty period

Hello, sir, my name is prince raj I have Micromax in note 1 mobile I have purchased 8 months ago and the battery shorted in the half-hour in charge and the survice centre solved this problem but 1 month ago again this problem.

Sir plz solve this problem.

my contact no.[protected]

This is with reference to my Micromax IN Note 1 handset which was under warranty period. While charging one day I noticed that the battery got bulged & swollen up. On 15th Jan 2022 I visited a service center named Reliable Enterprises Pune with the Handset where after inspection they told me that the battery needs to be replaced which will take 14 days. But even after 14 days I didn't receive any call back from them. May I know the reason behind such delay. For your reference I have attached the Job Sheet & below are the details as well:
                        Customer Job Sheet Number:[protected]R
                        IMEI1: [protected]
                        IMEI2: [protected]

I have mailed them as well but no response even after 6 days apart from sending a ticket no

I bought a micromax in note 1 and within a 5 month his battery got drained and when i reached to micromax service center so they told me that the phone will get repairs in 10 days and i have to submit my phone for 10 days in service center i want refund amount of my mobile or else i will be complaining against you guys on consumer court`

I had claimed my warranty of micromax in 2b smartphone as its screen was flickering for no reason so i went to service center near me in haldwani, uttrakhand and i gave them my phone and they said it will be done within weeks but its been above a month they still gave no response and saying company se sahi hone mai time lagega, sir ek toh aap ko support karte hai hum indian brand hai karke uppar se yeh quality smartphone ki thode dino mai...
                            My name is Sudhanshu bhardwaj, I have given micromax service center my phone for repair to (M/s Life Line Telecom, Nit Faridabad) on May 8/12/21 whose job no. is[protected]r. Today 06.01.22 Done but parts haven't arrived yet. For which I have called customer care 2-3 times. And I have gone to the service center 10-12 days. I am very upset. Now tell me what is its solution. If the diet company does not have parts, then another phone should be provided to me. But the company is neither able to give parts nor phone. It's going to be about 1 month. Due to no phone, I am unable to do my work in the office.

please help me sir, ,
                            Jan 10, 2022
                            no update till now.
                            Jan 18, 2022
                            No solution till now.
                            today 40 days complete phone given by me for repair . but no positive response .
                            what do i do ?
                            No solution till now.
                            today 50 days complete phone given by me for repair . but no positive response .
                            I am facing a lot of problem because of not having my phone. I am not doing my office work .
                            Can I understand that now my phone will not be available and I should buy a new phone.
                            what do i do ?

My Micromax a77 canvas juice touch is not responding at all. It has been several days to this problem . I have switched it off and on several times but still it doesn't work . It works suddenly after 3-4 hour and only for a short time period like 5-6 minutes. But most ofthe time it remains unresponsive to touch. The screen doesn't respond to my touch. Please do something to repair my phone

i have bought micromax in1 mobile device 6 months before, within 5 months of purchase battery swollen and immediately submitted in service center . They accepted it and agreed to replace battery and replace charger free of cost as its under warranty. But even after 1 month in service center they are saying parts not available. Out of 12 months warranty 1 month already in service center only and dont know how many more days it...