Micromax Informatics

Customer Relations
Micromax House, 90B, Sector-18, Gurgaon - 122015
Tel: 1860 500 8286

Factory
Micromax Informatics Ltd, Plot No.234, HPSIDC Industrial Area, Tehsil Nalagarh, Distt Solan (HO) 173205

Haryana
Micromax House, 697, Udyog Vihar, Phase-V, Gurgaon, Haryana

New Delhi
Plot No 21/14, Block A, Naraina Industrial Area Phase II, New Delhi- 110028

New Mumbai
Plot No 26, Sector 19E, Vashi, (Off To Palm Beach Road), Near Adlabs, New Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400705

Ahmedabad
116/1384, Laxmi Kripa Flat, New AEC Cross Road, Narayanpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380013

Secunderabad
Bunglow #179, Old Bowenpally, Behind HP Petrol Pump, Near Old Bowenpally Bus Stop, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh – 500011

Bangalore
28, 20th ‘I’ Cross, Ejipura, Viveknagar Post, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560047

Cochin
Pournami, 9/116/A, Opp. Lane No.12, Toc H High School Road Vyttila P.O - Cochin, Kerala – 682019

Kolkata
Netaji Nagar, “E” Block, P.O. Ganganagar, Madhyamgram, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700132

View More Information...

Load

Micromax Informatics Complaints & Reviews

Not delivery
#[protected]
Sep 20, 2021

Micromax Informatics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I just wanna inform about the present condition of my phone -Micromax IN 1b that I've ordered from Flipkart on 21st January...

Battery is not getting charged. No charging on screen of shutdown device, despite connected charged. Please help🙏
    Sep 14, 2021

Maine micromax website se micromax in 2b phone order kiya our payment razor pay kiya but
      payment nhi dikha raha hai...
      Hi, I have submitted my Canvas Lapbook on your authorised Service centre in Guwahati bearing the name " The Keypad"on 2/09/21...

I purchased the item from flipkart Micromax In 2B. Which is having a manufacturing defect as told by Technican who replaced my product. I want a refund of my all amount asap. Please help me take this low quality product back.
      Aug 27, 2021

I have use micromax 1.5 ton AC . it compressure not working proper please check it
        Aug 24, 2021

Worst brand ever Micromax
          Aug 19, 2021

Worst brand ever Micromax not at all good service provided by them...

Despite of taking all the precautions and care while using phone Micromax In note 1 which I purchased from flipkart is overheating a lot and when i gave the phone for repairing in service centre they refused to repair it without payment because of some water issue in phone and said its motherboard needs to be changed. I paid 11000 thousand rupees on this phone which became useless within 6months of its purchase despite o[censored]sing it properly.
            There was issue of hearting from the very beginning and I even placed return but my replacement was not successful with flipkart and I ignored the problem but within 3-4 months the phone started overheating very fast as if it would burst? Who will take the responsibility when this company's phone bursting and harming the user.
            And why should I pay 6 thousand for motherboard replacement without any fault and that too when its within warranty period
            Aug 18, 2021

My problem has still not been redressed

I bought micromax In note 1 in March from flipkart but the phone is overheating a lot and when I gave the phone for repairing in service centre they are charging money for it cause it's motherboard needs to be replaced despite of being within warranty period
              Such bad service provided by micromax is unacceptable, the phone used to get overheated instantly this was a major problem and inspite of being sorry and repairing my phone the micromax service center is charging money for its repairment . This is absolutely intolerable
              Aug 18, 2021

Very disappointed with the service of the Flipkart seller as I have ordered Micromax In 2b on 8th August so It should have...
                Service center denying warranty by saying that mobile has taken apart by someone else, but that's not true i did not try to...

First of all I have ordered this Micromax in 1b from Flipkart 6 months ago, and now I'm having screen flickering problem plus battery draining issue, I have factory reset my device twice hard reset also I thought some bug issue is there, but it is not resolving, I have bill box warranty card and also phone is not damaged and still in warranty please help me ASAP and yes I have got defected charger also that I have replaced peacefully.
                VERY BAD MICROMAX!!!
                Aug 08, 2021

We have purchased 2017 sep micromax led tv, 2021 march 25 suddenly tv not working, we give micromax autoraised service centre,...
                  Sir I have ordered micromax in 1 (6\128gb) varient which is delivered on 28 June 2021. But after some days I knew a defect...

Purchased one micromax IN 1b phone through flipkart on 02/02/2021 and it is not working, no reply from company.
                  Jul 05, 2021

I Purchased a Micromax led tv on 22/Aug/2020.But now tv is not working also i have done a complaint on 29/April/2021 Regarding...
                    I beg to say that I have purchased micromax in b 32 gb 4 months ago .phone is not working efficiently. Firstly the finger...

Vetrical line