3C Builder — Delay in construction of project - greenopolis

Gurgaon, Haryana, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 A M

​I would like to draw your attention to the fraudulent practice of 3C builders on their project in Gurgaon. I had invested in their project in Aug 2012 and as per the contract they have collected 30% payment of the dwelling unit, however there is no clarity on the construction of my unit, which clearly indicate that the money paid to them for this project was either deployed in some other project by the company or current project (Greenopolis) has some regulatory approvals pending. In either case it is complete breach of trust and had taken buyers for granted.

​I had written to the MD of 3C company vide registered letter asking for refund of the amount I had invested along with the interest which they charge in case of delay in payment by buyer. As there was no response to my letter I personally submitted the same letter to their office on 18th Mar 14 which was duly acknowledged by company official. ​

On asking the reason for delay I was told that company will give you late charges as per penalty clause which is a paltry amount as the annualized return is around 1% on the total investment. I am sure the consumer is more interested in timely delivery than penalty charges.​

It is really surprising to see such high headedness of the company as they are least bothered about their buyers and choose to remain silent on the letter addressed to their MD.There is no correspondence from the company on my letter.

​The builder can take such liberties and can completely ignore the grievance of their customers who had trusted them with their hard earned money as they feel they are above the law and can get away despite subscribing to unlawful practices.

​I request competent authorities to please look into the matter and instruct the builder to refund my money alongwith 18% interest which they charge in case of delay in payment by buyer. Further it is requested that you being in a department which might be bombarded with such complaints on regular basis push for a regulatory body for real estate on the lines of IRDA, SEBI etc so that such malpractices can be put under check.​Trust you would intervene.

Thanks.
A Mehrotra

Comments

I have also booked in Greenopolish sector 89 and asked them to refund in year 2015.

they are sleeping on this. can any body help me. I shall be thankful
Rajender Khandelwal
No transparency on possession or construction. All the buyers are hanging in between. The possession was expected sometime early 2016 and the project started in 2012. I am not sure how many years it takes to deliver a project as per promise. I though this organization is different but they are equal crooks

+91 12 4440 5440 [Gurgaon]
    +91 12 0476 6414 [Corp Office]
    Tech Boulevard, Central Block, Plot no. 6, Sector 127, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    3C Builder - Delay in construction of project - greenopolis