Aakash Institute — not refunding security money

Bokaro Steel City, Bokaro District, Jharkhand, India
 AN Karmali on Feb 19, 2019
I have taken admission in aakash institute bokaro branch. Due to very poor faculty managements and low quality experience of teaching staff, i decided to withdraw myself from the institute. Though i knew that the institute would not refund a single penny but the aakash team of bbsr branch assured me that the security deposit of rs.5000/- would be refunded to me. But now they are saying that the security amount has been forfeited and there would be no refund of any amount. It is like aakash is robbing people at broad daylight. Its my humble request to director of aakash to kindly look after this my after and help me in claiming my security deposit so that the faith people earlier had upon aakash could be restored.

[Feb 19, 2019] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response, Feb 22, 2019
Dear Student! Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your PSID so that we can look into this.
Updated by AN Karmali, Mar 15, 2019