[Resolved] Aakash Institute — refund of registration

SUJAY PRABHU on Apr 17, 2018
I approached aaakash tutorials bangalore (Bannerghatta road) institute to take admission to my son for 9th std foundation classes. Discussion was handled by mr. Lokesh. He told me that currently they are offering 25% discount and if my son takes one test it may go upto 50%. This was attractive and hence i agreed for the admission and registered by paying rs. 5, 900. Once my son appeared for exams, surprisingly, they started offering me 15% discount by telling my son did not score well.

I met mr. Srikanth on 31st march to discuss on the matter and look for refund. He was so arrogant and refused to talk anything on the marks and showing answer sheet. When i asked for refund, initially he said, it is not possible however, he took one letter and asked me to sign refund form as well. When i started following up for the refund, now he says, refund is not possible.

This is not at all good for aakash institute for the growth. This clearly shows, it is working only for the money not for building futre of students. Rs. 5, 900 is hard earned money and aakash institute can not hold such an big money. Had it been clearly explained to me during discussion with lokesh, i would have agreed that it is my mistake.in this case, it was never told that it is non refundable. Moreover, why mr. Sreekanth has taken my letter for refund and asked me to sign the refund order form if it is not permissible?

Before i take any next step, i thought of writing this feedback to you as it reaches corporate (I assume).

Hope for the justice and i will get refund.

Thanks and regards,
Sujay
Complaint marked as Resolved May 23, 2018

[Apr 17, 2018] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2018
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please help us with your PSID so that we can look into this.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0