[Resolved] Aakash Institute — regarding refund of my security deposit

Bhopal, Bhopal, Bhopal District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 ananttiwari on Jun 7, 2019
I'm Anant Tiwari, from bhopal centre of your institute . I was admitted at aakash in 2017 for 2 year medical course in your bhopal branch .
Firstly, due to downgrade of my financial condition, i left aakash by mid August 2018 and uptill i had submitted my complete fee, respected my request is that i want my last fee to be refunded, since I'd not received any benefit of that fee . At the time I'm leaving i talked to accountants of your institute and i was assured that I'll get my fee only after completing my 2 years duration . Now when i call your institute I'm unable to get any appropriate reply .
Secondly, regarding my refund of security deposit of 5000 Rs, institute record is stating that i had not paid Rs 1160 as gst of my first two payments, dated 07/07/2017 and 25/10/2017, my refund will be processed only when this amount is paid to your institute . I have receipts as a proof in which my gst payment is clearly visible, already i had paid more money then your fee criteria as in the name of gst. So, here i request you to refund my security deposit of Rs 5000 completely and my last fee Rs 23511 .I'm uploading your fee criteria and my fee receipts of those two months. Thank you, hopefully my grievance will be sorted as soon as possible .

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2019

[Jun 10, 2019] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Dear Student! Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We've shared the details with the relevant team for further action. Please allow us sometime to get back.

Comments

Aakash institutes are not fire safe or any hazardous safe. All Aakash institutes should be done due diligence or audit before any hazardous. All institutes should take moral from the Surat incident.

Aakash Tower, Plot No-4, Sector 11, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110075