AB Home Packers And Movers Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 22, 2022

File a complaint to AB Home Packers And Movers

Having problems with AB Home Packers And Movers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by AB Home Packers And Movers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

AB Home Packers And Movers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by AB Home Packers And Movers customer care

AB Home Packers And Movers reviews & complaints(11)

My account suspend west of time

Spacenet broadband internet complaint issue

Original Marriage certificate it has to be...
      Name. Nellutla Rajashekar

My old no.[protected]
        New no.[protected]
        Old email. Jubedha. [protected]@gmail.com
        New email. [protected]@gmail.com

Request sir please change my old no to new mobile no and also change my old mail i'd to new mail id because my no is not working and my email id is blocked so plz as soon as solve my problem. Just 3 days time is left to apply exams

I used ab home for transfer from delhi to kolkata.. Almairah, ac were badly damaged amounting around rs 10k which they agreed and promised to pay back rs 8k and requested me to perform the reapir with my own cost. On good faith i did repair on my own cost and when requested to pay back the money, they keep on promising for 6 months but never paid and cheated me. They have been telling everyday that "today we are going to make the payment" and like this they have been fooling and cheating me for more than 6 months and never paid the money.
          Please I want to change my number ..
          It has been lost please help
          Not able to handle my d2h account
          Sir illegally built a building I tried to take photo of that building sir but the are not allowing sir. My address 5-4-120 netaji nagar Raichur 584101 cell no [protected]
          Mein eak mobile phone oder kiatha .ho mobile phone kharap hei .jeise ki chager kharap phone switch of nehni kholrahahei
          Plz is ko mein return karnachahete ho
          Or mera 3499/- rupees bapas kardo

I had seen their online ad and made the blunder of asking them for shifting my goods from Kolkata to Pune. Needless to say that they didn't know how to pack the goods as their employees are Biharis and aren't trained at all in packing the goods. When the goods reached Pune, I couldn't find 2 of the cartons and to my worst surprise, I found another one carton which were stolen and replaced by another carton contain cloth waste. I had goods valued about Rs. 20, 000 in that carton. I immediately told them I haven't received 3 cartons(2 missing and 1 stolen and replaced by them). They said that they will look into it. Later they could trace the 2 cartons which were missing and told me that those 2 cartons have reached Delhi instead of Pune. I got these 2 cartons but I never got the 3rd carton. I have called them several times, sent them letters and visited their office in Kolkata but haven't received any compensation for the loss. I would advise everyone not to use their services at any cost.
            Showing same movies everyday tired of watching everyday we are paying for that everyday
            So please play some good movies as there are so many movies in Bollywood

I had seen their online ad and made the blunder of asking them for shifting my goods from Kolkata to Pune. Needless to say that they didn't know how to pack the goods as their employees are Biharis and aren't trained at all in packing the goods. When the goods reached Pune, I couldn't find 2 of the cartons and to my worst surprise, I found another one carton which were stolen and replaced by another carton contain cloth waste. I had goods valued about Rs. 20, 000 in that carton. I immediately told them I haven't received 3 cartons (2 missing and 1 stolen and replaced by them). They said that they will look into it. Later they could trace the 2 cartons which were missing and told me that those 2 cartons have reached Delhi instead of Pune. I got these 2 cartons but I never got the 3rd carton. I have called them several times, sent them letters and visited their office in Kolkata but haven't received any compensation for the loss. I would advise everyone not to use their services at any cost.

Consignment No: 125 dtd: 17.12.2014 Dear Sir/Madam I have moved my house hold items from KOLKATA TO BANG LORE as per the above consignment no. The items were covered under insurance . The almirah got damaged form all the sides during transportation. The same was intimated to M/s AB Home Packers And Movers several times through Phone & Emails. I have been repeatedly asking them to settle my insurance / guide me in the same so that I can claim the insurance for the goods that has been damages . But there is no response at all. You are requested to help me out in this regard. Thanking You Dhanjit Talukdar [protected]

I moved from Bangalore to Meerut in Dec 2014, The Items were packed and sent on 23rd Nov assuring me that they will be delivered in 5 days. Anyhow I managed to get my items delivered after 10 days, and that too after calling them again and again. when I opened my items, the washing machine panel was damaged from the side, also the washing machine stand and the fridge stand was broken. I tried to Call Mr N K Sharma the representative for South, he didn't picked my call, he called me afetr 2 weeks saying not to pay the insurance amount. I suggest not to take deal with the AB Home Packers & Movers from South Region.
                  Jan 15, 2015
                  Updated by yowraj
                  The 24 Hrs helpline number is not working even the landline that is given in the website...
                  Not expected with packers nad movers such type of non sense
                  I am receiving an anonymous call (from an airtel mobile [protected]and whenever i try to attend they either disconnect. If i try to call back, they switch of the mobile. I have received more than 25 calls in a single day...and it is really annoying.

AB Home packers and Movers are a group of cheats. Becuase of my nature of Job I keep on being transferred almost every two years. Used this packer to transport my goods from Kolkata to Ghaziabad. This was my worst experience ever of any of the packers and transporters. They just do not know how to pack. Had packed Wooden and Iron items with Glass Crockery and show pieces in the same box. Stacked Wooden parts inside the ahow case made of Glass....
                    I used AB Home packers and movers while shifting my stuff from Mumbai to Bangalore. I was promised to receive my stuff within 4 days. By the 7th day, I still had not received my goods. After numerous calls and a huge STD bills, I finally convinced them to deliver the goods by the 8th night. Most of the goods were intact. However, my steel almirah was damaged. There has been no response about the compensation from their end even though I applied...