Ganesh Mahi Packer and Mover Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to Ganesh Mahi Packer and Mover

Having problems with Ganesh Mahi Packer and Mover?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ganesh Mahi Packer and Mover customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ganesh Mahi Packer and Mover

New Delhi District
Delhi

Ganesh Mahi Packer and Mover Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Ganesh Mahi Packer and Mover reviews & complaints(6)

Colour prediction game fraud isme kya hota hai pahle hum win hote hai or hum jab lalach aata hai to or pese lagate hia or jb right color pr jyada pese lagate hai to wo colour change kardete jise. Loss hi loss hota hai or banda depression me aajata hai or dimag kam ni karta hai or recovery ke liye or pese lagata hai. Please this bating game is banned in india....
I paid 4500 to these movers and packers while relocating my things to mumbai on 12th august as 3%insurance amount for my goods. I did not get any insurance copy and they kept saying that they will send the copy with the truck driver. When the consignment arrived i did not get any insurance copy nor did they do the insurance which they themselves admitted. The name of the person dealing with me was mahipal. Pritam and santhosh. They did not...
We had booked a Consignment on 5th Jan'2017.
They offered a competitive rate (Rs. 10000.00) than other GENUINE Packers and Movers to transfer the goods from Delhi to Rajasthan.
When we reached at our destination they E-mailed us a bill of Rs. 30000.00
Obviously we inquired why such a big amount you are asking as done at 10K,
They (PRITAM and MAHIPAL) told as you have given 5000.00 as advance and NOW if you want...

I relocated from gurgaon to pune and hired ganesh mahi for the relocation of my goods. the payment mode was decided to be online which i did that. however due to incorrect account the amount got deduted from my account twice and same has been credited to naresh mishra's (vendor) account. i confirmed it from the bank as well and they siad the amount has been credited twice.
Now i am following up with the folks (ganesh...
On 04.04.2016, i had chosen the said company for shifting of my house-hold goods along with maruti dzire car. But as on date i have yet to receive the goods.

Ganesh mahi p&m owner nos. Are:
Mahipal sherawat: [protected]
Pritam sherawat: [protected]

Also they have not send the details of insurance or the transport truck numbers. Already amount of rs. 30, 000/- have been paid as advance for shifting...

This was the first experience of moving in my life which became the worst due to these guys. I am a normal person working in IT and doesn't have to resources to get myself busy in getting back for what they have done but I want to make sure that no one else should go through the same misery and pain which I did, that's why I created this Video which contains the pics of my things after they reached my new home, what's left of them. Even this doesn't explains the full story from the moment they are going to pick your goods you are going to see a new face.
I didn't had the full money in cash so I negotiated with them to pay 50% in cash at the time of loading and 50% by Credit Card at the time of delivery and this negotiation was done by Pritam who is the marketing person of the firm. Around 3-4 days after they picked my goods I got a call from Mahipal who asked me to transfer the whole amount in cash otherwise the goods will not be delivered, and when I told him about the negotiation he said that pritam has no authority to negotiate anything on financial grounds...I quote "Pritam jee kaun hote hai ye sab decide karne wale, agar pritam jee bolenge free mein bhej denge aapka saman to hum kya dukan band karke baith jayenge kya". Since they had the goods they had the upper hand and I had to transfer the money but that was not the end of my misery, after that I called them everyday to get the update on the delivery and everyday they gave me a new excuse, the truck is loaded and on its way, the truck is standing there, the truck is standing here etc etc. Around 10 days after I made the full payment they confirmed that they loaded the material by a third party and will reach me in 5 days. After wasting hours on phone with these people and wasting a lot of money in accomodation finally I got my things, what's left of them which you can see in the video.

I didn't included the small details about what happened because then this story will become probably 2 page long but If you have any queries you can comment and I will reply for sure.
Ganesh Mahi Packer and Mover customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I complete. I had the same issue... they have delivered damadged households and the have charged me extra 10000/- for insurance and others after what we have negotiated... please never ever go for this packers and movers ... they cheaters .. they have complete gang for making excuses. ... They will not pick your phone too...

I had to pay 10000/- extra because they have picked up my house holds and they had upper hand. They took 45 days to deliver my house hold from Delhi to Bangalore...after giving them police thretening ...They are day robber...they will talk very politelly until they received your house holds then they will turn their voice quality and they will ask to transfer full amount in advance otherwise your house hold will not be transferred... you will not able to do anything... they are very cleaver in talking
One thing I missed to include in my comment ... they have delivered one box in open state and the following items are missing from that box 1. Very good quality Blanket 2. Induction Cocker 3. Cocker and 4. Table showcase top. They have used very cheap packing materials and almost every hoseholds are damadged. you can not believe how they packed my 40inch LCD it is just wrapped with pillow and bed sheets ... it's my luck that my TV is working... but there are too many dents on my fridge and others.
Hi Shachi,

Thanks for posting your comment, I never want anyone else to get into the same trouble and that's why I am trying my best to spread the word.
The things they found valuable they took, not to mention I had a piggy bank with more than 7k in it and they took it, new bike helmets, induction stove, laptop speakers, and so many other things are still missing and I have no hope to get them back.
These people are fraud Ganesh Mahi Movers specially mahipal sehrawat, Pritam the Stole my goods worth more than 70 thousand from my goods which he was supposed to deliver Fraud I have filed and FIR against them to Police as well few days back