[Resolved] Abhibus Services India — unprofessional behavior by aeon connect travels owner over phone

Tejas Reddy on Jan 2, 2018
I am currently traveling from hyderabad to bangalore and booked tickets using abhibus application (Ticket screenshot attached). At the time of booking we selected e1 and e2 seat numbers but all of a sudden after boarding the bus they changed the seat numbers to j1 and j2. I immediately contacted respective bus driver and spoke to owner of the travels but his response is very unprofessional and rude. I immediately contacted abhibus support and they conferenced the call with the owner of the travels still the same response. He don't wanted su to make it a big issue. We are traveling with a infant baby and they alloted seats at the end of bus which is in comfortable. Owner i's unprofessional and not even concerned about our issue. I will escalate this to higher level and need an immediate explanation for the same.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2018

[Jan 02, 2018] AbhiBus Services India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
AbhiBus Services India Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear Customer,

We apologizes for the the inconvenience caused to you, We will check that it will not repeat once again.

Request to share the ticket details, so we will check our end.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I didn't get any response for the above said issue.

+91 40 3366 7799 [Head Office]
    1st Floor, GNR's RV Insignia, Silicon Valley Layout, Image Garden Road, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500081
    Abhibus Services India - unprofessional behavior by aeon connect travels owner over phone