AbhiBus Services India Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated May 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to AbhiBus Services India

Having problems with AbhiBus Services India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by AbhiBus Services India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

AbhiBus Services India

AbhiBus Services India Website

AbhiBus Services India Head Office Address

1st Floor, GNR's RV Insignia, Silicon Valley Layout, Image Garden Road, Madhapur
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

AbhiBus Services India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 200 9999

AbhiBus Services India reviews & complaints(368)

Dear,
I have booked bus from bhopal to mumbai booking id AU[protected] . The bus timing is 7:00 pm from boarding to 9:00 AM my dropping point chembur kamraajnagar mumbai.
Bus is already late by 2 hours from bhopal and not the dropping timing showing is almost 3 hours late 12:00 .
I have an meeting in mumbai at 11:00am and i m now going to miss it and this i big loss not acceptable.
also driver not stopped bus on the dropping point after ask him they stop somewhere in middle of the road .
I want the resolution or kindly get my money back i want refund.
AbhiBus Services India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team,

Unfortunately I have to cancel my trip due to loss of a person and I would not be travelling. But I see that refund amount shows "0" for AbhiBus Booking ID : AU[protected].

I did had a word with the one of you representative last night (12-May) and got the information that the amount cannot be refunded even we are cancelling before 48 Hours. The amount is ₹3538, which is huge. I also requested for...
    3 hrs before I called customer care asked for post pone or cancel ticket, they are saying its not possible.

Its against their policy they are saying. As a customer we are loosing entire money.

need your support....
    Respected sir I Didn't get the refund amount of rupees 2310 of booking id AU[protected] that was cancelled on 11 april 2022.kindly refund the amount to my bank account as soon as possible...

i have booked a ticket in abhi bus to travel from bangalore to hyderabad on 13-Apr-2022. bus is cancelled but i haven't recieved the money back. i am sending you the all details below
    Bus Partner: GPM Travels
    service number: 108247
    Booking id: AU[protected]
    Bus partner PNR:[protected]/[protected]
    Journey date: 13-Apr-2022
    seats: 35
    please resolve my issue. and make sure the refund

I had booked one ticket for our employee Mr Manjunath from bangalore to Hydrabad on 14th apirl and the boarding point is anand rao junction at 9.30pm . The ticket ID is AU[protected]. he was arived at the boarding point 30minut before and also tried to contact the bus driver but nobody response. travel agency Abhibus also not response. after 11.30 pm abhibus customer care excutive said bus not came today so you can find alternative solution....
      I tried making a bus booking from Bangalore to chennai and chennai to Bangalore on Apr 6, 2022. The payment failed somehow that day. My order ID is RB55871176B55871175A . I was assured of the refund between 2-3 days, it's been 8 days and counting and I have not received my refund. I've been trying to call, there is no agent availabel to talk. I've tried using chat option in the app and no agent is available to talk. Feels like I have been...
      Hi, I am Vinod Kumar. i have booked my ticket from Abhi Bus 16days prior (27/03/2022) to my journey date(14/04/2022) for Rs.1050/-. But i got message saying bus got cancelled due to technical issue and received the refund today(13/04/2022). As they refunded the amount but when i checked for booking the same route now its showing me the double price, its totally unfair as i booked 16days prior. Abhi Bus should give compensation or book me...
      On 2nd April 2022 I booked tickets from Bangalore to Ooty and back. The money was deducted but no tickets were booked.

I need the refund....

On 2nd April, 2022 I booked two tickets from Bangalore to Ooty and back the amount got deducted but no tickets were booked.

I need the refund

Dear Sir, I would like to inform you that the refund of my ticket has not been given yet and they assured and agreed to refund me on call because bus has not reached till the 1:30 AM while its timing was 11:45 PM. I was waiting at the highway in midninght for more than 2 hours but bus didn't reached at the pickup location. This is the second time I am facing this issue.
        I have already given complain to customer care no. They promised...

I was canceled the ticket and refunded into abi bus wallet. That amount unable to transfer into my account.

Dear team,

I've booked NON-AC ticket through ABHI bus for myself, my wife, my two children and my mother-in-law from Bangalore to Vijayawada (journey date 8th March). Without any prior intimation, our ticket has been shifted to AC bus due to which my mother-in-law, who is a diabetic, faced lot of discomfort as she is not accustomed to travel in AC bus. The travel agent did care a bit about informing the passengers whether...

On 23rd of February i have booked a ticket from Visakhapatnam to Gudivada & journey date is on 23rd Feb 2022 at 10:30pm.
          At evening 06:30 PM of 23rd feb I got a call from morning star representative (Mobile no: +91 [protected])and said that the bus was cancelled due to less number of travellers.
          He said the amount will be refunded within 24hrs.Till now I didn't received amount from Abhibus.
          Please take complaint and take severe action on them and please impose penality on the bus partner on cancellation of bus at last moment due to less travellers and not refunding of amount.
          Please find the bus ticket details.
          1. Abhi bus booking Id: AU[protected]

Please resolve the issue and need your immediate action on them.

I booked a ticket. Due to carfue, only this bus trip was cancelled. For refund, I called Abhibus customer care and send what and all statment they asked.
            Now it’s became 1.5 months still I won’t get the refund. And worst customer care also...
            I have an sent email to abhi bus for cancellation of tickets as well as informed to customer Care by orally for cancellation of tickets and refund details on 07.10.2022 before 7 hours as per their rules and applied free cancellation fees. But still I didn't received my refund amount of Rs 598/-....
            I booked a bus ticket From Dilsukhnagar to Tadepalligudem for the date 27/12/2021 from abhibus But bus ticket is confirmed as well as I have paid the ticket amount then there was no bus service on that day I made many times to talk with a customer centre to get support and help around 01:00 clock AM, no one attend my call to solve the issue not only this customer care center Orange bus call center also which ticket is booked with the company...

I booked a ticket via abhi bus app but there was some payment failure .. unfortunately money got refunded from my account still no response from the latter

Worst booking app . No one is response for our queires. Refund also not credited.i need my refund amount immediately

Sir today morning i booked trian ticket through abhibus but the payment us completed. But still the ticket is pending. I need refund amount immediately. My mobile number is [protected] and my transaction upi ref number is[protected]