Ace2Three Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Jan 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Ace2Three

Having problems with Ace2Three?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ace2Three customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ace2Three

Delhi

Ace2Three Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 258 1234

Ace2Three reviews & complaints(194)

I have cash Rs. 175 in my Ace2Three account wallet, if I try to withdraw my money I click Redeem, it shows that the redeemable...
Dear ace2three team me playing in 13/1/2022 to 15/2/2022 this two days ₹36, 000 lose continue cheat full amount loss i complaints in high court please my amount refund my id psmani66 check my id
Ace2Three customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Thank you for contacting A23.

With reference to your request we understand that your concern is regards to games and wins/loss.

We are sorry to inform you that we were unable to identify your A23 account with the given details as no account was found with the above mentioned user id.

Kindly be informed that the wins / losses are completely based on the player's skill and Ace2Three ensure that all players get a fair platform to play.

Also, you play with those players who are genuine with appropriate level of KYC verification. The software that shuffles and deals the cards cannot control who wins and loses the game. It is upto the players in the games.

Games cannot be operated by Ace2Three as we don't have controls on your games or cards.

Hence we request you to share your user id of A23 account or you can write us on [protected]@a23.com from your register email id so that we can check and assist you further.

Should you require any further assistance, please email us to [protected]@a23.com.

Team A23.

Note: All users residing or logging in from the restricted States will not have access to our real cash games.

For more details on restricted states please check the link: https://www.a23.com/tsrummycompliance.html

What is the redeemable time.

They said within 5minutez.. But no response
    Thank you for contacting Ace2Three.

With reference to your request we understand that your concern is regards to your redeem request.

Also, please be informed that redeem will be processed in 1 working day only, if there is no unusual gameplay activity is identified.

You will receive an SMS, once the redeem is approved from our end. The amount will be credited to your bank account in the next 4 hours post receiving the SMS.

Please note, whenever you place a redeem request, Your redeem will go under scan (Automated checks) and will be processed immediately, if there is no unusual gameplay activity is identified.

However we request you to share your user id of Ace2three account or you can write us on [protected]@a23.com from your register email id so that we can check and assist you further.

Team Ace2Three.

Till these days I was able to withdraw my amount now when i withdrawn the amount asked for pan card verification and i have been uploaded my pan card but not yet verified.
      Ace2Three customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Thank you for contacting A23.

With reference to your request we understand that your concern is regards to KYC and redeem.

We are sorry to inform you that we were unable to identify your A23 account with the given details. We request you to share your user id of A23 account or you can write us on [protected]@a23.com from your register email id so that we can check and assist you further.

Team A23.

I am added in amount in A23
        Amount depited in my account.., but A23 site transaction failed ...
        Amount not...
        Not add cash, 50rupees debite my account, but not credit a23 playing account, I want play...
        My money is deducted but not reflecting in my a23 account.
        my payment id is[protected]....
        From last two days I'm trying to redeem cash from my account balance but it constantly shows try again later but in a same...
        Withdrawal request id[protected] pending longtime
        Thank you for contacting Ace2Three.

We are sorry to inform you that we were unable to identify your Ace2three account with the given details. We request you to share your user id of Ace2three account or you can write us on [protected]@a23.com from your register email id so that we can check and assist you further.

Ace2Three — Edit my surname bhalerao instead as bhalerav

I want to edit my surname in ace2three account... bhalerao is right spelling ......

Ace2Three — Withdraw amount

It is taking too much time to withdraw money Please make it as soon as possible...
          I'm playing tournament while notification are comming after I'm winning each round that ur not playing a fair play I don't...

My name in the account is yogesh kathirvel, but that is not my name, so pan card verification is also not completed and i cant withdraw my money.
          I need to change my name as ramar kathirvel,
          Please kindly help me or change my name in the account to withdraw my money, i think this app wont dissappoint me, thanku you sir.
          Thank you for contacting Ace2Three.

With reference to your request we understand that your concern is regards to your profile name change in your account.

Team Ace2Three.

Sir my account name has been mistakenly given, i need to change my account name and profile name because the pan card registration is not being appoved, and so i couldnt withdraw my money, i have been played rummy culture and im new commer to A23 and i like this app than it, and i would like to continue with this app, but i couldnt withdraw my money please consider my request and take action within short period time aand make sure to reply me, thanku you sir.
            Thank you for contacting Ace2Three.

With reference to your request we understand that your concern is regards profile name change in your account.

Ace2Three — Wrong point,,

Your ace2 game, , my account opent last 2 your...daily loss tha game .., ...today, , , wrorng points, , , , today 2000 loss...
              I deposited 50 rs but not reflected
              Thank you for contacting Ace2Three.

With reference to your request we understand that your concern is regards to your account transaction.

Team Ace2Three.

Iam deposit two times but money can't be created
                Thank you for contacting Ace2Three.

Referring to your concern and account we understand that your concern is in regards to failure transaction of Rs 100*2 on Date 19-November-2021 through Phonepe..

However your purchase amount got successfully credited to your Ace2Three account on Date 19-November-2021 but got delayed and we suggest you to go through your account transaction history details to check the same.

Usually whenever their is any failure transaction then it will be added to ace2three or phone-pe wallet/Purchase source within 48 hours and if the same is not credited in ace2three then we request you to conatct phone-pe support for the same..

Hence for any further concerns we request you to get back to us from your registered mail id to [protected]@a23.com so that we could check.

Note:Due to network fluctuation you might face this type of issue so we suggest you to please check your network connection and try to initiate purchase when your network is strong.

Should you require any further assistance, Please email us to [protected]@a23.com.

Team Ace2Three.

An amount of 475 couldnt reflect my account from wallet.. Plz return back it to my ac or wallet as soon as possible.. Date...
                  Ace23 id Jebind, i have add 475 rs to my account... The amout was and credited from my acvount but not reflect to my wallet... Please work for it and add themoney to my wallet as soon as possible...
                  Thank you for contacting Ace2Three.

With reference to your mail we understand that your concern is in regards to failure transaction of Rs 475 on Date 15-November-2021 through Tpsl which got unsuccessful.

Please be notified that if the amount is not credited to Ace2Three within 3-4 hours then it would be added to your wallet in 7-10 working days.

Also, kindly be updated that Ace2Three is not be responsible for any failure transaction as Ace2Three doesn't have any controls on it and payment usually get processed from the payment gateway.

However we request you to try from alternative portal such as Mobile browser and also try from different payment methods such as wallets or UPI.We suspect that the issue might be due to some network related issues. You may always choose to try from different Internet server or try from different device.

If the amount is not credited to your Ace2Three account and also your Bank Account after 10 working days then we would request you to share the bank statement from the day of transaction (date) to 10th working day (date), so that we could check and assist.

Hence for more concerns you can write us on [protected]@a23.com from your register email id so that we can check and assist you further.

Team Ace2Three.

Good morning, I want change my profile name and father name and date of birth details please help me. Thank you.
                    Thank you for contacting Ace2Three.

With reference to your request we understand that your concern is regards to your account profile details.