Ace2Three Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Jan 11, 2023

File a complaint to Ace2Three

Having problems with Ace2Three?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ace2Three customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ace2Three

Delhi

Ace2Three Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 258 1234

Ace2Three reviews & complaints(279)

My id gets banned without warning or notice and got only mail that ur id has been banned.when i called customer service they have only one answer that email ur queries they were not upto anything they just pick call and reply same thing again again
Thank you for contacting A23.

Referring to your concern, we understand that your concern is regards to your account and we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to determine your account's user id .

Hence we request you to please provide your User id or get back from the registered mail id of the concerned account to [protected]@a23.com so that we could check and assist accordingly.

If you have any further queries/concerns, please email us at [protected]@a23.com .

Team A23.

For more details on restricted states please check the link: https://www.a23.com/tsrummycompliance.html

My id gets banned without warning or notice and every time I call customer care they have only one answer that email your queries.After mailing my queries I got Only information that we have detected unfair gaming but it doesn't clarify that what type o[censored]nfair gaming

My login is mangpavan,

I was new here i placed a withdrawal request on your website.
      I was new and bronze user.
      I see somewhere it is written 2-3 working days
      Some places it says instant

Someplace it says 4hours.

I don't seriously understand your work flow?
      Can you let me know for successfull withdrawal tat and account credit tat

My withdrawal was done 3hours back and its pending
      Ace2Three customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hope you are doing well!

With reference to your concern received enquiring about redeem status, Please be informed that the redeem of amount 4500 requested on 08-January-2023 got approved and processed on 09-January-2023.

You will receive an SMS, once the redeem is approved from our end. The amount will be credited to your bank account in the next 4 hours post receiving the SMS.

Please note, whenever you place a redeem request, Your redeem will go under scan (Automated checks) and will be processed after 4-Hours, if there is no unusual gameplay activity is identified.

Should you require any further assistance, please email us to [protected]@a23.com.

Team A23.

My Redeem is successful but amount is not credited
        Ace2Three customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hope you are doing well.

With reference to your email we understand that your concern is regards to redeem and we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to determine your user id with the above message.

Once the redeem is approved from our end, an automated SMS notification will be sent to your registered mobile number.If the amount is not yet credited, we request you to please get back with your bank statement from date of redeem till date so that we could check.

Hence for more details we request you to share your user id or email us at "[protected]@a23.com" so that we could check and assist accordingly.

Team A23.

I joined a 111 tourney lost first round and rejoined with 111 again and then at final round i won but the Ace23 message shows abnormal activity so kicking out from tourney. It's irritating with Ace23 how a person can do fraud in tourney. Really a frustration
          Thank you for contacting A23.

Referring to your concern, we understand that you concern is regards to tourney in which you were seated out from the system's end .

Thank you for contacting A23.

Referring to your concern, we understand that your concern is regards to tourney and we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to determine your account's user id .

Team A23.

Winning amount is not received yet
            I played a special tornament and win first rank in the tournament but my winning amount not received.
            Thank you for contacting A23.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Referring to your concern we understand that winnings of Tourney id- JB00916862 were not added .

We have checked your account and we see that on 19-Dec-2022 winnings of above tourney was added to your account.

Please be noted that any winning amount of 5000 and more will be approved after the game checks due to security purposes .

We are aware that we take one working day to release your winnings and we need this time for one simple reason for your safety and trust on A23.

After every day's gameplay, our risk management and anti-fraud teams use advanced systems to review every game played to verify if the game was played fair and if there were certain players colluding against you.

Should you require any further assistance, please email us to [protected]@a23.com or call at [protected].

Team A23.

I have added 10000 money but status showing failed, amount. Debited from account. It was not yet refunded to my account.
              Thank you for contacting A23.

Referring to your concern, we understand that you have tried to make purchase in your A23 account which got failed and we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to determine your account's user id .

Team A23.

I have added 10000 it was debited from account but it showing failed status not refunded amount back to my account.

Team A23.

Playing ace2three is vary harm full, no one will win they won't get money, after winning one game we will lost 20 games, I lost huge amount I don't no how to get money back
                  I lost my life playing ace2three now I'm in hell vary vary harm full ace2thre.
                  Do something to get my money back plz
                  Thank you for contacting A23.

Its unfortunate to know that you feel this way.

With reference to your concern, we understand that you are not happy with the games .

We would like to inform you that the Games are no way in control of the Administration or Management and We can assure you that there is no manipulation involved in the games.

A23 doesn't have any contribution to your wins/losses. Neither do we favor any player to make them win.

Also please be informed that the wins/ losses are completely based on the player's skill and we have no influence on the outcome of the game. Our aspiration is to provide a safe and secure platform to play online rummy. Player Safety and trust are of paramount importance to us.

However we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to determine your account user id, hence we request you to email us from the registered email id to [protected]@a23.com or share us the user id so that we could check and assist you accordingly.

Hope you are doing good.

Its unfortunate to know you feel this way.

Referring to your queries, we would like to inform you that A23 ensure that all players get a fair platform to play.

The games are in no way prefixed and cards are distributed using a certified Random Number Generator software which cannot be modified or managed at any time by A23. Our random number generator (RNG) software ensures that cards are completely random and doesn't favor any player over other players.

You can see the RNG certificate by clicking on the link below:

This certificate is provided by ITech Labs, Australia which specializes in independent testing and certification of online gaming systems. We can assure you that there is no manipulation involved in the games.

The wins/ losses are completely based on the player's skill and we have no influence on the outcome of the game.

However we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to determine your A23 account's user id, hence we request you to please provide your User id or get back from the registered mail id of the concerned account to [protected]@a23.com so that we could check and assist accordingly.

Team A23.

I not received my winning amount.

Im in tamilnadu.i m not to know about ban but my money was added but cant to play…i want to withdrawal my amount…
                    Thank you for contacting A23.

Referring to your concern, we understand that your concern is regarding to redeem your balance chips.

We have checked your concern but we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to determine regarding which account you are referring to.

Hence we request you to please provide your User id or get back from the registered mail id of the concerned account to [protected]@a23.com so that we could check.

If you have any further queries/concerns, please email us at [protected]@a23.com or call us on [protected].

Note: All users residing or logging in from the restricted States will not have access to our real cash games.(Tamil Nadu will not be able to access only rummy real cash game and tournaments)

Regards A23

I don't know why I just keep losing until all my money becomes 0, no matter a 100 times I played. I think they set it up, is not a real game.
                      Please look on this matter to help someone before they gets into this trap...

Ace2Three — Not opening team edit options 2-15 mins before game.

A23 is using unfair means to loot money. Edit screen doesn't open while match time in legends t20 today. U should refund with compensation. I have all the screen shots and proofs that ur edit teams not working with time. Pls contact and resolve ASAP....
                      My a23 user id is janisahi,
                      My money got stuck in a23 account due to PAN verification error.Please do the needful
                      Thank you for contacting A23.

With refering to your report we understand that your concern is regards to chips and KYC PAN verification.

To discuss the same we tried calling you but were unable to get in touch with you.

However we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to determine the exact error which you are getting while uploading KYC Pan document.

Also, we are unable to determine about which amount you were concerned about.

Hence we request you to get back from your registered email id with more clarity to [protected]@a23.com along with Pan document and error screenshot so that we could check.

Should you require any further assistance, Please email us to [protected]@A23.com or call us on [protected].

Team A23.

My user name is kabilanshan. and i added 1500 in 12.52pm and it's doesn't add on game but my money deposited from my account and credited to ace2three.
                        Thank you for contacting A23.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

In regards to your report, we understand that you made a purchase of Rs.1500 on 05-September-2022 at A23 and the amount was debited from your bank account but not added to your A23 account real chips.

Please be informed Whenever there is a Transaction which is unsuccessful, it will be updated in your A23 account in 24 hours or to your bank account in 4-7 working days.(time period depends on the Gateway it was made through).

Incase if you do not receive the missing amount within the given timeline, then we request you to please get back to us with the respective bank statement from the missing date, so that we could check and assist you any further.

Whenever you try to make any purchase, kindly close all running applications in the background of the App and switch to WIFI Connection(If available) to avoid such scenarios in the future.

Should you require any further assistance, please email us to [protected]@a23.com or call us at:[protected].

Ace2Three — Cheating with the public

10th August A23 website disconnection issue I have a rise complaint my amount will be debited a23 account still not refunded so many times I will call the customer service ise totally cheating with the public...

Ace2Three — PAN verification error

My a23 user id is rupi2205,
                          My money got stuck in a23 account due to PAN verification error. I sent multiple emails to A23 but they not responding.every time customer care giving me new excuses. Still my money stuck in that app....
                          Pan card not upload, my pan card size less 2 mb and not edit but verification pending in long time but not upload my pan card please help me
                          Hope you are doing good.

Referring to your email received, we understand that your concern is regards to KYC.

We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to determine your user id with the above concern.

Hence if you have any concerns then please email us from your registered email id at [protected]@a23.com or send us your user id so that we could check.

Team A23.

Hello I am Neel recently I open account and playing ace2three and won 20000 and completed kyc but as I withdraw amount they disabled my account saying that unfair games played but not involve any such fraud activaty please look into the matter they steal customer money if the system is not fully secured or security not there that whatever unfair games happen in the system. Goverment should cancelled the permission once it fully secured they only use the word for company profit and steal money from millions o[censored]ser.
                            Jul 29, 2022
                            Ace2Three Customer Care's response
                            Hope you are doing good.

With reference to your report we understand that your concern is regards to your A23 account status.

We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to determine your account user id with above provided details.

Hence we request you to share your account user id or get back to us from your registered email id to [protected]@a23.com so that we could check.

Jul 31, 2022
                            Updated by Neelkkknhh
                            User id - ycvhhvhhvjc
                            User id :ycvhhvhhvjc

Registered Email id [protected]@gmail.com

Give me proof that envolve fraud playing games that won money and if found refund to all players money back. that
                            is very worst app that doing fraud with all players goverment should cancel licensee permission cause they system not fulfill for playing that means they are use for company profit.

Ace2Three — Not getting my withdrawal

I have reedem 405 Rupess and It didn't show in the transicition status and I have didn't get the withdrawal...