Ace2Three Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Aug 15, 2022

File a complaint to Ace2Three

Having problems with Ace2Three?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ace2Three customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ace2Three

Delhi

Ace2Three Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 258 1234

Ace2Three reviews & complaints(265)

10th August A23 website disconnection issue I have a rise complaint my amount will be debited a23 account still not refunded so many times I will call the customer service ise totally cheating with the public...
My a23 user id is rupi2205,
My money got stuck in a23 account due to PAN verification error. I sent multiple emails to A23 but they not responding.every time customer care giving me new excuses. Still my money stuck in that app....
Hello I am Neel recently I open account and playing ace2three and won 20000 and completed kyc but as I withdraw amount they disabled my account saying that unfair games played but not involve any such fraud activaty please look into the matter they steal customer money if the system is not fully secured or security not there that whatever unfair games happen in the system. Goverment should cancelled the permission once it fully secured they...
Pan card not upload, my pan card size less 2 mb and not edit but verification pending in long time but not upload my pan card please help me
Hope you are doing good.

Referring to your email received, we understand that your concern is regards to KYC.

We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to determine your user id with the above concern.

Hence if you have any concerns then please email us from your registered email id at [protected]@a23.com or send us your user id so that we could check.

Should you require any further assistance, please email us to [protected]@a23.com.

Team A23.

Note: All users residing or logging in from the restricted States will not have access to our real cash games.

For more details on restricted states please check the link: https://www.a23.com/tsrummycompliance.html

I have reedem 405 Rupess and It didn't show in the transicition status and I have didn't get the withdrawal...
    Withdrawal did not happen even after 3 days please check my withdrawal
    My I'd sachin454gg...

Jul 13, 2022
    Jul 12, 2022
    Updated by sachin454gg
    Hope you are doing well.

With reference to your report we understand that you want us to activate your account.

Please be informed that we have checked your account and we see that you have opted for self-exclusion due to which your account was placed on hold and to discuss the same we have tried reaching you but unfortunately, we couldn't speak to you.

However, we request you to send an email for activation along with the reason for opting self-exclusion from your registered email id to [protected]@a23.com so that we could check .

Should you require any further assistance, please email us at [protected]@A23.com or call us on[protected].

sachin454gg's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 12, 2022
    My Ace2three account balance 17000 .my account disabled please reactivate my disabled account
    sachin454gg's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 12, 2022
    My I'd sachin454gg please check.please help me
    My game I'd is sachin454gg and I want to reopen my account.on my financial loss on A23 platform There will ace2three will not be responsible.Myself will be responsible on my loss.hope you can activate it.(My Ace2three account balance 17000 above). please help me.I Trust you Ace2three...❤️. (Not a my I'd resolved sachin454gg)

Fraud ga, e he ye
      Hope you are doing good.

Referring to your email received, we understand that your concern is regards to games and we are sorry to inform you that we are unable to determine your user id with the above concern.

In regards to your concern, we would like to inform you that A23 ensures that all players get a fair platform to play.

The games are in no way prefixed and cards are distributed using a certified Random Number Generator software which cannot be modified or managed at any time by A23. Our random number generator (RNG) software ensures that cards are completely random and doesn't favor any player over other players.

You can see the RNG certificate by clicking on the link below:

This certificate is provided by ITech Labs, Australia which specializes in independent testing and certification of online gaming systems. We can assure you that there is no manipulation involved in the games.

Hence if you have any further concerns then please email us from your registered email id at [protected]@a23.com or send us your user id so that we could check.

Add cash problem
        Amount will be debited in my account., but axe2three app not created...pls solve the issue... Iam already 3 transaction same problem... many times this problem coming...
        Hi Ace2three this Is Hameed. I request You to check my Gameplay Again I played Fairly And Sincerely. Login id Hameedmomin. Please Once Again check Account and activate

Ace2Three — Redeem unsuccessful regards

Id name rajeahsofa... I have redeem an amount of 300 on 5.5.2022... The redeem amount couldnt reach my bank... First 3 days redeem is in progress... Then the redeem sucess on 9 or 8.5.2022... But still the amount not deposited to my account... Plz check and deposit as soon as possible...

Ace2Three — Sent out of a tournament

I was in the 1st rank, un expectedly sent out of the tournament at the end of it. Reason fraudulent activity detected. How come I play and lose is not a fraudulent . Need the winning money to my account....
          Hi this is Omkar khandale. My user ID is avinash0124. Im facing login issue ace2 three app showing my account restricted. I don't know what is the reason. Please help me To activate my account. Im contacted ace2three Consumer support executive thay said that account is banned permanently for privacy issues and inlegal activities found But Im played sincerely please recheck my gameplay and activate my account....

I want to change my password but I forgot my previous password, how should i know my previous password or change my password
          Ace2Three customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hope you are doing good!

With above report we understand that your concern is regards to your A23 account.

We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to determine your actual account with above details and we request you to share your account user id.

Hence we request you to reach us from your registered mail id along with above concern and user id to [protected]@a23.com or please feel free to get back to us and also You can call us at[protected]Local charges apply) and we would be glad to assist you

Team A23.

Hi. This Is abdulhameed momin. My user ID is Hameedmomin. Im regular rummy player on Ace2three. Now Im facing Login issue. My account has been Restricted without any reason. I am Contacted Costumer support executive but no response. Please help me to Activate my account. Thank you...

Ace2Three — Amount deducted

Yesterday I am winning 5000 game 201 pool 15400 amount but I recieved only 12280 Rs only I don't know balance 3120 why u deducted my winning Amount already tax deduction for game money then my winning amount also deducted I feel too bad...
            I have deposit Rs. 50. But not add in my account. User ID: jainivimala. Its shown payment pending. Kindly do the needful.
            Hope you are doing good.

At the outset, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Referring to your e-mail, we understand that you have made a purchase at A23 and the amount was debited from your bank account but not added to your A23 account real chips.

If transaction was done form bank then if the amount which is debited from your bank account and not added to your real chips would be added to your A23 account real chips within 3 hours (or) refunded back to your bank account from which you have made the purchase within 7-10 working days.

In-case, if you have not received the amount even after 10 working days, please do get back to us with the bank transaction statement from date of purchase to till date. So that we can check and assist you further.

Hence for further concerns we request you to get back from your registered mail id to [protected]@a23.com so that we could check.

Should you require any further assistance, please mail us at [protected]@a23.com.

Ace2Three — Redeem amount not credited in bank account

I shubha2404 redeem the amount of rs 9000 on 23 april 2022 but till date it's credited in my bank account.credit the amount as early as possible....

Shubha2404 added Rs 5000 in my account in the morning of 02 March 2022.but played after some games the amount shown in my account of rs 555 instead of rs 5000.kindly look into the matter and transfer amount in my user id shubha2404 as early as possible.I already mail to you on 02 March 2022
              Hope you are doing good.

With reference to your report we understand that your concern is regards to missing chips from your A23 account.

Please be informed that as per the telephonic conversation which you had with our customer support on 24th and 25th April 2022 we have raised a Ticket id:408095 to our concern team to check.

Hence we request you to wait till the ticket gets resolved and if you have any further concerns then we request you to get back from your registered email id to [protected]@a23.com so that we could check.