Parimatch India Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Jan 27, 2023

File a complaint to Parimatch India

Having problems with Parimatch India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Parimatch India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Parimatch India

Parimatch India Website

Parimatch India Head Office Address

Parimatch India reviews & complaints(149)

I've been using their mobile app for a long time already. Everything has been alright. I use only one account and don't try to cheat the bookmaker. I recommend you to do the same and then you won't have any problems with withdrawals and your account won't get blocked.

I see a lot of negative comments about Pariamtch on this website. I was about to make my first depost but now I'm thinking if it's worth it.

I applied for Ra. 2000 withdrawl from parimatch india on 02.01.2023.. The money got dedected but not received in my bank account.

My account is blocked. I am trying to contact support but they are not answering my messages.
        Jan 27, 2023
        Finally, I heard from support. The problem was that I placed bets on different laptops and in different places. My account was blocked due to security considerations until clarified.

I have been struggling to complete withdrawal for two days already. I contacted the support team yesterday but they are not replying.
          Jan 27, 2023
          The support team replied. It turned out they can reply only on business days. My withdrawal has been completed. All good.

After some time, Parimatch mobile app started to crash. Nobody can explain why it's happening.
            Jan 25, 2023
            After I had cleared cache and freed up system memory, the application stopped crashing. Problem solved.

I often place bets on this bookmaker. Recently, something's been going on there. Deposits and withdrawals take longer time than they used to. What's wrong?
              Jan 25, 2023
              It turned out that the problem had been on the bank's end. I've manage to withdraw in bitcoin.

I decided to make my first withdrawal and was requested to upload some pictures with documents in my hands. I was told that this is a reliable site. Has anyone faced verification at the first withdrawal? I'm already starting to get nervous.
                Jan 24, 2023
                I passed verification, everything is alright. I just didn't read the rules of the service regarding replenishments carefully enough.

User I'd[protected]
                  Hello sir my name is Abhi pandey my 3 payment are pending many times I request in chat section and teligram and viber and also email but nobody help and not return my money
                  (1)My First payment(1000) is completed 18 November 2022
                  (2) My Second payment (400)is completed 11 December 2022
                  (3) My third payment (300) is completed 13 January 2023
                  But sir when when i contact her support team...

I've been a user of this betting site for a long time already. I have a bug with my deposit. Support isn't answering, so I decided to write here.
                  Jan 23, 2023
                  The problem has been resolved. I topped up my account through Astropay. The previous deposit has been returned to my card.

I've been betting on Parimatch for about a year already. My latest withdrawal was not completed. I had gone through verification before and I was asked for the photos of documents again. Support team hasn't replied!!
                    Jan 20, 2023
                    Finally, I've received a reply. The problem happened as I was playing with different IPs.

I have not received my withdraw payment of INR 35, 000 from last 12 days .
                      i had submitted withdraw on 2nd January and today is 14th JAN i havent received my funds yet, please look in to the matter attatched screenshots below .

Parimatch account number[protected], shubham naik
                        i have not received my withdraw payment of INR 35, 000 from last 12 days .
                        i had submitted withdraw on 2nd January and today is 14th JAN i havent received my funds yet, please look in to the matter attatched screenshots below. whenever i contact support they are only replying me with 1 same message from past 10 days - "We are doing our best to solve this problem " can you guys really help in genuine ? or just a scam ? holding someone's fund from past 12 days ? TECHNICAL PROBLEM runs for 12 days or what ? are people dumb here to keep messaging your support everyday and asking for funds ?

[protected]senthilkumar
                          I applied for Rs. 2000 money withdrawl from my parimatch account on 02.01.2023. It shows issued. But still not credited to my bank account.. It has been 10 days.. I mailed them a lot of times.. But no solution till now.. Kindly do the needful at the earliest..

I withdrawal 4500 using net banking on Jan 2 till now received when I contacted they are saying soon you will receive almost 10 days finished
                            They are you doing fraud don't play parimatch

My widrawal issued but not sucess after 6 working days completed. As per company claim widrawal will be process within 48 hrs but after contact customers support many times tey give only assurance. Not resolved my problem.
                              Jan 25, 2023
                              I have received my payment by compain at askgambler site. Now payment systeam work perfect.

Has anyone else experienced delayed withrawal? I wanted to withdraw the money I won and had some problems with verification. I sent all the pictures and information but haven't received a reply.
                                Jan 6, 2023
                                Well, after another two days, I received a reply from the support team. They helped me with verification and I managed to withdraw my money right away. Many thanks to them. In general, this is a very nice service.

Withdrawal must be completed within 72 hours, not more. It's written on your site. Why am I still waiting for my money?
                                  Jan 6, 2023
                                  My bad. I thought that I transferred it to another card (of a different bank). I just didn't check the correct one.

What would you say, if your account got blocked? Of course I am not happy about it. And I can't even unerstand what is the reason. The ammount is not small.
                                    Jan 6, 2023
                                    Verification was required. Finally I completed it. I withdrew my money to a crypto wallet. I think it's about to start growing.

I made withdrawal of amount 10000 rupees via NetBanking till now it is not credited to my account i dont know why NetBanking withdrawal will take more time i am also using NetBanking but for me it never says 48 hours to wait for sending or receiving the money but in parimatch they will say you have withdrawn via NetBanking it will take 48 working hours to process, what is there in that to process within 10 to 15 minutes we can send or receive money via NetBanking but for parimatch it will take 48 hours i don't know why