Parimatch India Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated May 23, 2024

File a complaint to Parimatch India

Having problems with Parimatch India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Parimatch India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Parimatch India reviews & complaints(1121)

E
EchoZenith
May 23, 2024

Five stars for design, but too many ads on Parimatch

I rated the Parimatch site at five stars for its beautiful design and user-friendly interface. But the advertising... There are too many of them. It occurs at the first entrance to the site, while placing bets, and even when creating a withdrawal request. I already pay a commission for using the services of Parimatch, so why do I have to look at advertising?...
SolitudeSeeker

Bank SMS Not Received on Parimatch App

I use Parimatch on my computer and in the mobile app. When I want to make a deposit via the app, I don't get an SMS from the bank with a confirmation code. I have to go to the Parimatch website to make a deposit. This is a bit inconvenient....
AceBetConqueror
May 22, 2024

High deposit requirements and bonus issues on Parimatch

For successful betting at Parimatch, a large enough deposit amount of at least Rs. 5000 is required. This ensures financial stability and avoids quick zeroing of the account for the first bets. In addition, I still have difficulties in getting bonus funds for the first deposit....
R
RichesRoller
May 22, 2024

Profile verification taking too long

Why is my application for profile verification taking so long to process? yesterday I sent all the necessary documents for verification, but still my profile remains unverified. where can I go to speed up the process?...
J
JackpotJuggernaut

Technical Glitches on Parimatch App

When using the Parimatch mobile betting app on my iPhone 11, I have noticed that there are occasional freezing issues. This is different from the computer version of Parimatch where I never had these problems. I have missed out on several profitable bets due to these hiccups and now I am wondering who will refund my lost money caused by the faults in the mobile app!...
R
RouletteRiskTaker
May 20, 2024

I had difficulties with withdrawing winnings to my friend's card. Earlier I successfully verified my card and withdrew money to it. But today, when I tried to add my friend's card, I encountered an error. Considering that my account is already verified, I don't understand what could be the problem. Do I need to provide documents to be able to withdraw money to his card? I am waiting for a solution to this problem.
May 23, 2024
Parimatch support service explained to me that I can withdraw money only to my bank card, as the profile registration and subsequent verification were done in my name

T
    TurboBetWizard
    May 20, 2024

I registered with Parimatch a few months ago, but I haven't used my account for a long time. Recently I decided to try again to place some bets. As long as I was losing, everything was fine, but as soon as I won a few thousand rupees, I was immediately required to verify my account. I successfully passed the verification, funded my account, won and suddenly my account was blocked. Now Parimatch has Rs 5000 of my money left and I don't know how to withdraw it. I have tried to contact support but no response so far.
    May 23, 2024
    I was eventually informed that my account was blocked due to the use of third-party betting automation software. I found out that such programs are prohibited only after my account was blocked.

C
      CashPioneer
      May 20, 2024

After registering on the app and getting the freebet, I placed a bet and won Rs 10000. However, subsequently there was an account correction and the entire winnings were canceled. I used my own funds to wagering the bonus, so this decision disappointed me. My impressions about the bookmaker became extremely negative.
      May 23, 2024
      But after talking to customer support, we found a solution to the problem. This allowed me to restore my trust in Parimatch, and I am ready to play with them again. Although I still have questions about the service itself, I am completely satisfied with the approach and professionalism of the support guys, who were very responsive and ready to help.

BetMasterBlitz
        May 20, 2024

I had serious problems withdrawing funds from my account at Parimatch. And although they promised to solve this problem within a couple of days, it's already been the second week and the situation still remains unresolved. Now the support representatives tell me that I have to be patient a little longer, but they do not specify exactly how long it may take. This raises serious doubts about the reliability of Parimatch, especially considering that I have never had such problems before in many years of playing at bookmakers.
        May 23, 2024
        It turned out that the cause of the problem was that my bank had blocked the transaction, treating it as suspicious. It took a lot of time and effort to convince the bank that the money was legitimate, but fortunately the problem was resolved.

AlpXyranVividEcho
          May 20, 2024

Registered at Parimatch for a long time now, I have never encountered any problems. I mostly played rarely and not too much. However, because of the problems I had with the second bookmaker when depositing my account, I decided to deposit my funds to Parimatch. Until today everything went well, I freely deposited and withdrew funds without any problems. But this morning, after a withdrawal request, my account was blocked. I have full verification and have confirmed my identity a long time ago. My gaming has always been purely for fun and not for enrichment. I have been playing at various bookmakers for about 4 years now, but I have not encountered such a case yet. Parimatch, I expect you to return my funds.
          May 23, 2024
          I got a reply. The money was automatically refunded to my card, everything is ok with the account too.

J
            Jack_pot
            May 19, 2024

First I sent my passport photo and a data sheet, then I received an email notification to start this long verification process. I just started playing on this site and spent only 2 days here. While playing I noticed an interesting promotion from Parimatch and decided to try my hand. As a result, I won a good amount of Rs. 25000. But to my disappointment, after this winnings my account verification started. Based on the reviews of other users who have found themselves in a similar situation, the wait for payout can be endless. Please take note of this review
            May 22, 2024
            I don't know if it's related to the fact that I left this review here, or if it's just a coincidence, but my account verification is finally complete. It may have helped that I provided more documents to complete the verification.

C
              Cipher77
              May 19, 2024

I had problems with withdrawal of funds from my account. I successfully passed the verification procedure by providing a photo of my passport and documents confirming my residential address. However, no one from the support team is responding to my requests and my money has not arrived to my account. Three days have already passed and I am still without funds. This situation causes me serious concern.
              May 22, 2024
              Although no one has responded to my emails yet, I am happy to report that the verification was successfully completed and I can continue to use my account. The money was credited to my card just two hours after the verification was approved.

StakeStrategist
                May 19, 2024

My account was blocked, but later it was reactivated. Only I was very upset that my winnings were completely removed, leaving only the amount of my deposit. I wondered where my winnings had gone?
                May 22, 2024
                I would like to thank the customer support staff for their help. It turned out that the problem was in my browser. They advised me to clear my cookies and browser cache, as this was the reason why my previous balance was displayed. Thanks to their help the problem was solved.

Q
                  QuantumQuester
                  May 19, 2024

My Parimatch account was blocked despite the fact that I provided all the necessary documents and passed the video identification procedure. However, I was denied unblocking. The email support service stopped responding to my requests, although they used to respond almost instantly.
                  May 22, 2024
                  Eventually I received a letter from customer service. They explained that not all documents were sent by me, which turned out to be an important condition. I had to spend time doing additional verification by adding other documents, but after that my account was restored. Hopefully, this was the last hurdle I will have to face when it comes to verification.

ArtisticSoul22
                    May 19, 2024

I successfully passed the verification process at Parimatch and made a deposit, but my account was immediately blocked. Upon contacting technical support, I was informed that only Indian citizens are allowed to play on their platform. I requested a refund of my funds but was told to wait. My experience with Parimatch did not leave me with a good impression and I do not recommend this bookmaker.
                    May 22, 2024
                    Thankfully my money was refunded, but this required me to provide a photo of my passport to confirm that I was the one who registered the account. I am thankful that the funds did not remain in my gaming account as it would have been difficult for me to get back the money I had spent, especially if it had been borrowed.

M
                      MusicMaven44
                      May 18, 2024

I just won my first amount on Parimatch and decided to withdraw it, but I ran into a problem - I lack documents to confirm my residential address. I can't find support contact information on the website and I don't know how to solve this situation. I really need my funds and I'm afraid that I won't be able to get them. I am writing here in desperation, hoping that someone from Parimatch will contact me and help me.
                      May 22, 2024
                      I was surprised when I received a response from Parimatch support. They explained in detail what alternative documents I could provide to confirm my address. Now I have uploaded the necessary documents and am waiting for the withdrawal of funds to my card. It's nice to know that my problem was carefully considered and helped to solve. I was convinced of Parimatch's professionalism and attentive attitude to customers and will confidently continue to use their service

StarGazer86

Withdrawal delays to Skrill

I'm trying to withdraw my money to Skrill, but something went wrong! Why do I have to wait so long? I have fulfilled all the requirements, I have verified my profile. If the problem is not solved immediately, I will start looking for another betting company that is able to fulfill its obligations....
                        P
                        PositiveVibesOnly
                        May 18, 2024

For the second day I am struggling with constant delays in withdrawing money to my cryptocurrency wallet via Parimatch, but no one comes to my rescue. I have been communicating with the company's technical support for the third day already, but so far my problem has not been solved. There are no contacts of the company's management on the website and I have nothing to complain about the work of tech support. I hope that after this review someone will finally pay attention to my problem.
                        May 22, 2024
                        My review really helped bring attention to my problem! The solution came unexpectedly fast, so next time I will write directly here!

BookwormReader
                          May 18, 2024

It just pisses me off when the platform freezes, especially at the moment I place a bet! It's so inconvenient and annoys me to no end. I don't even know how to contact support, but something definitely needs to be done about it, otherwise it's just unbearable to play! I've already restarted my computer, but that did nothing to solve this problem.
                          May 22, 2024
                          The situation changed when the technical support team from Parimatch contacted me the same day. They provided me with remote assistance and within 20 minutes we were able to solve my problem. I am grateful for their promptness and quick response!

BlackDesert
                            May 18, 2024

I have been using Parimatch services for a long time, but since yesterday I faced a problem - my account is blocked. On the login page I get a message about blocking, but the reasons for this decision are unknown to me. After contacting the support team, I still haven't received a clear answer to the question about the reasons for the blocking. Frankly speaking, I am disappointed with this turn of events after a long cooperation with Parimatch. If I have committed any violations, I have the right to know about them. My dissatisfaction is not only with the work of the support team, but with the actions of the company as a whole. How can I trust them now after this?
                            May 22, 2024
                            A day later, I received an e-mail reply to my appeal, which explained the reasons for blocking my account. It turned out that the blocking was due to the fact that I had created an additional account for convenience, but did not take into account that it violated the rules of using the service. The support team asked me to select my main account (it was unlocked) and the second account was permanently deleted. I hope that I will learn a lesson from this situation and will not make similar mistakes again, and maybe my experience will become an example for other users.