[Resolved]  Acer India — acer extended warranty package

Recently i bought extended warranty for my acer predator laptop on 19th may. The package cost me rs. 5899 which included accidental protection, predator headset and other stuff. I received a mail initially on 19th may 2018 stating that for the delivery of predator headset, a representative would call me on my no. Its 18 june today and i still haven't received any call yet. I have mailed numerous times on the email address provided on the website, but i haven't received any reply. Also i have tried calling on the number provided on https://www.shopacer.co.in/ but it says the number is invalid. I have also messaged acer india on facebook and tweeted them on twitter but still no help. Kindly look into the issue.
acer extended warranty package
Jun 20, 2018
Today I received the headset from them.
Jun 18, 2018

Acer India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Acer India
    Acer India Phone
    +91 804070 8700
    Acer India Address
    "Embassy Heights", 6th Floor, No.13, Magrath Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560025