Acer India — faulty acer laptop

This is very disappointing to buy acer laptop as there are so many issues in this product. From day one i observed slowness, heating problem, rough keyboard and mouse operations, wifi and bluetooth issues. The very first complaint was for battery issue, where it was not lasting even for 30 minutes after full charge. So they checked and fixed it at acer service center. Then within a span of 6 months its dvd writer stopped working and they replaced that too. After that i realized bluetooth was not scanning nearby devices. Acer sent the technician at my place and he updated the firmware which did not fix the issue. Since wifi speed was also very slow as compare to other devices they tried to troubleshoot it and ending the replacement. To summarize till now almost all the devices (Wifi card, dvd writer, keypad, touchpad, motherboard) have been replaced and many complaints were punched for this product. Most of the warranty period went into troubleshooting and replacing its components and still we are back to square one as nothing has been fixed even after so many replacements. Last month also it was kept in service center for 2 weeks. Now again it has started giving troubles and acer wants me to send again to service center. I work from home as a recruiter and my work has suffered so much from this. I don't know what to do, this faulty product of acer has wasted all my time. Finally i have decided, i want to return this product to acer and want my entire money back as this laptop served no purpose but only troubles the day i bought it. Please arrange for return as i am fed-up with getting it fixed every other day now. I cannot take a risk to keep this faulty product. Even acer's technicians couldn't fix as there's absolutely something wrong with machine. Every now and then they keep laptop in service center for 10-15 days and it comes back with same problem, they are just wasting warranty period. I have already complaint with consumer affair docket number: 1090540 but no response till now. Pls help me.
faulty acer laptop
faulty acer laptop

[Jan 28, 2019] Acer India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sapna Jan 28, 2019 Acer Laptop E5-551G (SNID: [protected], S/N: NXMLESI[protected] 00)
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Acer India
    Acer India Phone
    +91 804070 8700
    Acer India Address
    "Embassy Heights", 6th Floor, No.13, Magrath Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560025