[Resolved]  Acer India — I bought a product in the offer period but I have not received that yet in 2 months

I bought a product in the offer period But I have not received that yet.I had ordered the mouse of Acer in the offer period 2 months ago, which has not been delivered to me till now.
I do not even know whether the product courier was done or not. I have not yet received any message to related my product.
I have made a call in Acer Customer Care ([protected]), I have no solution for this.
They say that Last Thrusday (17/01/2019) has become a product courier. But in a week they could not even send me the tracking ID for that courier.
He said that today or tomorrow the agency will give the tracking id, but in a week they can not given the tracking id.
I'm surprised: my product has not reached me in 2 months.
I am not sure whether I have to face this kind of problem even after purchasing the Acer company product.

thanku
Pawan Aneja
Contact no. [protected]
Jan 24, 2019
Email id. - [email protected] Mobile no. - 9997007070
Jan 27, 2019

Acer India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 29, 2019
Updated by pawan aneja
Thanks acer..i received my product
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

The Laptop is not booting . when power on it shows :No Boot Device" Screen

Acer India
    Acer India Phone
    +91 804070 8700
    Acer India Address
    "Embassy Heights", 6th Floor, No.13, Magrath Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560025