Adecco Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jan 4, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Adecco

Having problems with Adecco?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Adecco customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Adecco

Bangalore District
Karnataka
560 017

Adecco Phone Numbers

Adecco reviews & complaints(404)

I have resifned from Adecco Flexione on 17th Sep 2007 & applied for refund of PF on 10th Dec 2007. but till date I have not received my PF. My PF no is KN/BN/34272/68317. Please help to get my PF refunded

Sanjay Singla
sanjay.[protected]@gmail.com
Hai,
I Am Working in M/S Nippon Audiotronix Ltd, Coimbatore.
I want to My Selary silp monthly i got lost 04.08 still upto date i am not received Pl's send me how can i get it.

shajahn
i have worked with BSES Rajdhani Power Ltd., Nangloi Division in Data Centre dipartment as a field executive since 24june 2004 to 21july 2006 through A.F.W.S. Ltd.I have many times applied for refund of PF.but till date i could not get my PF.send me what is the process of apply the PF so that i got my PF.

Shohit Sharma
Emp.id-FW000807
PF no.-KN/BN/24272/26123

(FLEXIONE) — DELAY IN PF PROCESSING

I am toataly disheartened by the fact that we have make so much of follow for our PF withdrawal inspite of giving all the documents.
I submitted my all requiste forms along with details through my former employer on 23 March09,
PF number :-KN/B/34272/9922, since 1 august 09 i m following it up rigoursly and have even mail to sro.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in on 20 august 09, but till no reply/progress abt the case is given.

Request to look into the matter on priority basis

Regds
Saumya Chauhan

Adecco Flexione workforce solutions Ltd — pf settlement delay

as u received my pf form on 22nd april 2009 at your office.i got that confirmation on that number [protected]...my pf number is KN/BN/34272/60151...i call that number so many times...from july month every time i got reply is ....your pf dues will come in this month .but till now my pf settlement is pending.plz reply me needfull response and give me exact time and date...

thanks
jitender sukhija
I have submitted Application for PF Refund but Company is not able to Settle it down since last year, Its Customer Care has given me PF Officer No, [protected] and [protected] and said to call on this no for Status, but this numbers are not working, What to do Now.
Sub: Delay in PF refund

I have worked with Reliance Communication Ltd. Division in Projectat Wair House Nadar Ganj Lucknow. as a Bill Processing Officer, I have applied for refund of P F. on dated 17.08.2009..But I could not get my P F. refund amount till date please send me what is the
problem of the P F refund.

Employ No.065080
P F No.-KN/BN/34272/98729
U S Verma
Mob: [protected]
Email : [protected]@yahoo.com
I have resigned from Adecco Flexione on 2th april 2009 i have given my clearence page for my pending salary but give regin to me that BSES yumuna Power ltd not give ur salary and many employee also pending salary.

Again i goto office for salay purpose they again give me regin that

then i coming 2 dec 2009 for again salary purpose they said that jan-2010 The BSES Yumuna Power ltd give salary in Jan month they said we call u
but not yet respones coming from there.

then I came 29 dec 2009 for Pf and again salary purpose

& applied for refund of PF on 29th Dec 2009.

Later i going for Pf and salary
I am asking for salary and PF
the BSES staff handler Mr.Hitesh Employee of( Adecco solution ltd) he say which salary and which PF Form.
I want to complient that Mr Hitesh they have Guiding wrong to all Employee!

but till date I have not received my PF. My PF no is KN/BN/34272/75252.
Please help to get my PF refunded

Gurpreet Singh
[protected]@yahoo.com
Emp Id: Fwoo3597
I have worked with Tata Teleservices Ltd. Orissa Bhubaneswar in Customercare Executive.
I have resigned from Adecco Flexione on 30th Jun 2009.
I have applied for refund of PF from Adecco flexione work force solutions Ltd on 3rd Aug 2009 & i was communicated that I will get refund with in 90 days from date of application of refund. but till date, refund is not given to me. My PF No is :- kn/bn/34272/92415

Umesh Prasad Kar
Mob No - [protected]
PF No - kn/bn/34272/92415
hi i am yogesh kumar joshi, i worked with Bharti infotel ltd., 224, okhla ph.3, new delhi under flexione role this is period from 23rd Feb.2004 to 31st march 2006 after resignation & full & final settlement the HR personnel Flexione located in bharti infotel ltd, okhla-3, new delhi wrongly sent my Date of joining for 1 year 1 months.my last working day was 31st march 2006 but by mistake he sent my DOJ-18 march2005. when i recived my amount it was very low & hence i discuss with HR personnel he said i sent it wrong date by mistake. Please let me know my PF status, even i wrote mail in this regard.to EPF office, Karnataka but still there was no response.
Please help me out in getting my PF amount. i will really appreciate your efforts. my details are as follows-
Yogesh Kumar joshi
Employer-flexione workforce ltd., new delhi
Contract- worked with their client Bharti infotel ltd., Okhla-3, New delhi
Date of birth-09/Dec./1981
Mother name-Saroj devi joshi
father name-madan lal joshi
I dont remember my PF No.kidnly help me out...
contact [protected]@yahooo.co.in/[protected]@indiatimes.com
[protected], [protected]

Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd — PF REFUND- KN/BN/34272/92640

My PF refund application form was submitted on[protected] through ADECCO FLEXIONE WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS...

Adecco Flexione Workforce Solutions Ltd — Provident fund not paid

I have applied for refund of PF from Adecco flexione work force solutions Ltd on 10th Dec 07 & i was communicated that...

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have filled a PF withdrawal form at ADECCO consultants for whom i worked till August 2007 on my resignation but so far i have not received my PF amount please help me in getting back the same.

PF NO: KN/BN/34272/66704

Reg: My PF withdrawal
    Dear Sir/Mam,

I have filled a PF withdrawal form at ADECCO consultants for whom i worked till 13 August 2007 on my resignation but so far i have not received my PF amount please help me in getting back the same.

PF NO: KN/BN/34272/68309