Randstad India

Load

Randstad India Complaints & Reviews

Mr Soumen Poddar
Id 2121555
Had called me and told that he will increase my existing card balance for which...
Hi. I am Amit pal.
Worked in SBICARD last 6 month.
Recruit through Randstad.
Resigned on 17 june2021....

I have withdrawn my pf amount 2 times..2 times as amount debit ... I got the message that the account will be credited within 3 working days..but my account has not been credited yet..what is the reason for that ..
Sep 09, 2021

Randstad India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Employee Id:1101941_Mukesh Raghuvanshi_Pf No:TN/35791/309609_UAN Generating & EPF claim final settlement Reg.

Respected Randstad/Team/HR Department,

i would like to inform you that my UAN no not generated by online system so i requested to you kindly Generate my UAN number for EPF withdrawal i Hope positive response by your end level.

MUKESH RAGHUVANSHI
    S/o Shri_ Ganesh Raghuvanshi_
    Employee Id:1101941
    Pf No:TN/35791/309609
    Mobile No:[protected]
    Aug 27, 2021

Randstad India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly advise how I change & where to send bank details
      Mobile Number : [protected]
      Aug 08, 2021

Iam S.Babu iam from HYDERABAD
        Plz send me epfo uan number from DELHI office is pending
        Plz send me

Employee code- 121001
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Jul 13, 2021

Randstad India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please my p[censored]ount number to uan Number Send and Please Member Id Send...

I left Randstad in 2013. Recently tried to transfer the PF to my current PF account. They are not ready to generate the UAN which just takes less than 5 mins of their time.They are simply asking me to submit offline form. EPFO is now rejecting the offline claims as employer has the option to generate UAN online for existing PF numbers. Due to this my pf transfer is stuck. I want to escalate this issue and get it resolved.
          Anitha
          Jul 03, 2021

Randstad India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have submitted bank cheque leaf and statement too but my bank details not approved and rejected again and again.please do the needful.mu UAN no is[protected]
            Jun 23, 2021

Virendrasinh JAYDEVSINH rao
              virendra.[protected]@gmail.com
              Deputee ID 2141624
              I have submitted my account number updated since 6days but still pending for approval please approve it as soon as possible
              Jun 22, 2021

Randstad India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is been pending for long time. Guys please don't join this company. They don't have proper way of processing. They don't take care of the employee in a effective way. Im trying to claim it from February 2021.So much of confusion. They didnt udpate my details properly but insisted to claim by myself. And time and again Iam coming back to the employer and there no proper response At all.
                Jun 18, 2021

Randstad India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please meri salary release karne ki kirpa karein. Meri salary abhi tak kiyu nahi aaye hai. Meri joining Date-07/03/20210 hai. Thanks
                  Apr 16, 2021
                  Salary bhej dijiyega sir
                  Apr 18, 2021

Randstad India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recently selected for a payroll job. I was interviewed and selected. After that i have submitted all the documents required for BGV process also signed all the documents (march 21st). The HR. KHAJASHAFI SHAIK
                    (Sr Consultant) said that you will get offer letter in next week and your joining date will be 5th April. But i haven't received offer letter yet. HR not answering my phone or emails.
                    Apr 12, 2021
                    Apr 05, 2021

Randstad India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have provided all the information required for updation of my esic account in excel sheet format to the Randstad esic team for tic form, still they not updated my account and not given me .TIC form i.e is e pahechan card.
                      Mar 31, 2021

Randstad India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I worked with Randstand India pvt.ltd in the year november 2015 to june 2016, and I want to transfer my pf to current employer,

But still claim status is showing pending at your end.

Please approve.
                        Details given below

Employee code :- 1242199
                        Name :- Hitesh Kumar Gaghoria
                        PF# TN/35791/434570

Please contact me at +91-[protected]
                        Mar 17, 2021

Dear team,

I prashant sahay worked with your company since[protected]
                          I have my uan no but didn't get my uan no kindly help me on urgent basis.
                          My pf no TN/MAS/0085461/000/421.
                          My mail id [protected]@gmail.com

Prashant sahay
                          Feb 25, 2021

I'm yusuf my employee code: 1445746
                            I leave this job without resign in 24/12/2020 from my working company SBI Cards...

Kindly let me know status of my pf no. DL/32000/95748
                            The PF form was dispatched to Nehru Place, Delhi office on 10th of June.
                            Even when I try out searching online, it shows establishment code 32000 doesnt exist and your claim not received yet.
                            Could you please tell me what is the status of my a/c and also send me link of the related website.
                            Feb 19, 2021

Dear Maam/ Sir,

I am Nitasa Roy was working for SBI Card since 4th dec 2018 for Kolkata location
                              br...