Randstad India Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Sep 13, 2022

File a complaint to Randstad India

Having problems with Randstad India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Randstad India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Randstad India

Tamil Nadu

Randstad India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 267 4050

Randstad India reviews & complaints(382)

I have requested to seal and sign required in form 10c but i didn't received any revert from company...

My fnf is not settled after serving my notice period in this company..Mr Hemant from fnf team is not replying my mail or my manager mail

Dear respected
    I am siddharth rawat, my employee code is 1486243, i am an employee of the post of Transport Executive in Randstand india private limited
    I want to get this information from you that, I have not given the registration letter in your Ford company nor have I signed any type of letter or letter head, even after that I have received the resignation letter, please give me complete Information should be given, legal...

I am Gourav Dyuti Sahoo, my employee code is 1390051.Date of joining 04/06/2019 and my resignation date 06/02/2020.
    Sir, I have not received the relieving letter yet, So I request you to send me the relieving letter as soon as possible

Gourav Dyuti Sahoo
    Randstad India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have courier the documents to Randstad India private limited compnay to Chennai all my documents with my joint declaration form to claim the PF amount.customer care of Randstad once said that it will take around 30 to 45 days to approved it. It's been now 1 month more.again and again I am sending the mail to any update regarding this .Randstad customer care thay are saying that we can give you appropriate time whan the basic change request...
      I received a call related sbi credit card. I talked with her. But at the end i was not statify with her approach so i said very gently NO to her for new credit card. But then she send me rude voice notes on WhatsApp.i am shocked. Please teach her how to deal and speak with a customer. I have her id card....

Hi Randstad Team,

I have been chasing you for 7 years now to get my PF. I have mailed you several times to know about my PF status but didn't receive any reply.

Still I am reaching out to you to know about my PF amount while working in Nielsen ie, under Randstad payroll. I worked for 2 months and in my payslip the pf account number/nor the UAN was mentioned hence could not transfer the PF amount.

Could you please confirm that you will be able to help me with this PF?

Deputee ID: 476276
      Employee Code : 1226274
      Employee Name: Samrat Choudhury
      Joining Date: 02/07/15
      Releaving date: 11/09/15

Samrat
      Randstad India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Was Employed with Randstad since 1st Jan 2015 till Sep 2015 for deployment at Nokia India Sales Pvt Ltd.

deputee ID : 455480
        Emp Code : 1203788

Multiple emails to cs.[protected]@randstad.in have been send, with bank details and all forms request by randstad

Need help with relieving letter and experience letter on priority as scan on email id registered as needed for future assignment to show previous experience. Very urgent.
        Also need help with PF settlement
        Randstad India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been almost a year since I have been working in Randstad. I haven't got my ID card. They haven't clearly explained about any allowances. While claiming my allowance they give excuses. The worst thing is I have fractured my nose and I am in the hospital. They keep calling me and harassing me for my attendance sheet which was submitted by needed managers approval who is down with covid.
          They called me told and asked me if I need my salary Or not. Is this how to behave, I'm in a hospital not knowing wheather I should undergoo a surgery or not. They do this, is this professional in any sort. They have not solved any of my queries and do not know how to behave. Please respond on how to get this issue solved cos I am not happy with how things are going now.
          Randstad India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

For getting an updated experience letter with additional information. I was asked to mail my request to the Flexicare team of Randstad ([protected]@randstad.in). Receiving a request mail from me, they asked me to provide some additional information and confirmation from my last working manager. After, I had provided all the requested information to the Flexicare team. They said my request will be completed shortly. Suddenly, the communication got halted and there is no response from the team. Even after multiple FYKI emails from me, there is no response still. I am waiting for more than a month for this request to be satisfied. This is not the first time I encounter such a response from Randstad. Similarly, my PF withdrawal request took more time than their false assurance. I would strongly recommend Randstad India to take Professionalism seriously with their current and former employees. Anyhow, our work benefits you with profits, at least consider your general services to the former or current employees as an act of human kindness.

This is Vijay Shukla I was on the payroll of Randstad from 21.12.2011 to
              11th March 2013. After this I came in the payroll of Idea from 12th
              March 2013.

I received my experience letter from Randstad in 2014 with a typo
              mistake that I didn't see at that time. Attaching a copy of both the
              offers letters with the mail. There is one of my verification that is
              pending because of this negligence...

Sir i had given resign on 25sep2021 but my fund amount has not come yet sir i need a lot of money

Hi Team,

I am PR Narayanaswamy and my emp id is 121942, Joined in the month of 14th Jul 2011, I have lost my originals both employment letter and experience letter, and would require a duplicate copy for the same.
                Emp Id - 121942
                Joining Date - 14th Jul 2011
                Designation - Transport Executive
                Location - Bangalore
                Client Place - Accenture
                My Contact Number - [protected]
                email id - [protected]@gmail.com
                Randstad India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been asking for my reliving and experience letter with my name correctly spelt on it. The documents I have provided are correct.
                  The name is "SUBARNA PAL" in my Aadhaar as issued by the Govt of India.
                  The name is also written in Bengali above the english one ( both languages have my name correctly spelt)

Please correct the same and provide me with my relieving letter and experience letter. I had also provided my PAN and PASSPORT. All of them have my name as "SUBARNA PAL".

Dear Sir
                    I am Manoj ku Mandal. I have claimed insurance in reimbursement the tracking number is CHE01157423 & my employee code 2162681
                    The claim is rejected due to missing documents of break up bill of surgery charges CABG . I have contacted to hospital authority & they said as per hospital rule surgery charges itself a package & have no break up bill & they also provide an undertaking regarding the same . I have submitted...

Hi Team,

I am munishvaran I was working ranstard may 2021 to Augest 2021,
                    I relieved but still I didn't get final settlement.
                    My employee id : CAN330060
                    Randstad India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was Working as Sales Executive in Pernod Ricard Manali himachal pradesh, I have left the job job on 13th of August now its been more then 45 days I need final settlement as soon as possible I have not even recived expenses of July and august also, I am in so much of need, I request you to please look into it

Regards Jitin Thakur

Hi Randstad Team,

Kindly update my Aadhar and PAN details against below mentioned UAN details through EPF employer portal.

I have worked for Randstad from 8th April 2014 to 15th Dec 2015.

PF Number : TN/35791/370154

Thanks and Regards,
                        Shiva Kumar L

Mr Soumen Poddar
                          Id 2121555
                          Had called me and told that he will increase my existing card balance for which he took 2000/- by cash as it's charge.
                          And promised me that 2000/- will be reflect in my card after 2000/- consumed.

But he issued a another one card.

My previous card number-

He made another card

But I...
                          Hi. I am Amit pal.
                          Worked in SBICARD last 6 month.
                          Recruit through Randstad.
                          Resigned on 17 june2021.
                          Not recived outstanding balance of 10700/- from randstad.
                          They say u get in 45 to 60 days.
                          But 90 days gone not receive this amount.
                          No response.