Adidas — product quality complaint

To,
The adidas

Whomsoever concern,
I bought a pair of adidas shoes (Men’s adidas outdoor andorian 2 shoes, colour – carbon/scarle/visgre, size – 7, order number[protected] from the online adidas store at 21, december 2018 at 50% discount (Discounted mrp - 2249 rs, original mrp – 4499 rs) and started using shoes from the next day i received. Unfortunately, after 3 months o[censored]sing the shoes it started peeling off from the upper net side which i have ignored first, but after some time (4 months) it started happening with both shoes and now after using 6 months it turned completely non wearable. I am a big fan of adidas for its quality product which gives me different feel than other brands available in the market like (Nike, puma, reebok, etc.) in terms of quality, comfort and value for money but now i am a little bit disappointed with the quality i received from such a brand like adidas. I have been a loyal and satisfied customer of your company for quite some time now. This is the first time i have encountered a problem so kindly go through it and try to solve my query asap.
Thank you for taking the time to read my query and here i am sending you the pics of my used adidas shoes as well as purchased bill.

Thanks and regards
Pankaj kumar
Pankajjaguar. [protected]@gmail.com

product quality complaint

Comments

I had bought the Lower for gym purpose before 2 & half months before, but now the logo Addidas is tearing out. What should I do for this? Will my lower will be exchanged?

Adidas Phone
    Adidas Address
    Unitech Commercial Tower-II 5th Floor, Sector-45, Block-B Greenwood City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001