[Resolved]  Adidas — returned product no refund received[protected]

I had two orders returned to adidas but did not get the refund, the person who came to collect the returns, took both the shoes but i got refund only for one.

They had raised different requests for return, but isnt the person accepting returns supposed to take only one in that case. My both the returns were collected by the person and neither did i get the shoes back nor did i get the refund.

I followed up continuously but to no avail. I am a player who constantly keeps buying from adidas, its a shame i have been cheated twice.

Please refer to the innumerable emails sent in this regard. I cannot accept being cheated twice. These shoes are not cheap that you guys do not process a refund
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 21, 2020
Finally received my shoes.
Updated by jaiwant shetty Jun 11, 2020 Adding new references on the email, but the team is still refusing receiving my shoes.

Updated by jaiwant shetty Jun 11, 2020 Chat reference

Adidas
    Adidas Phone
    Adidas Address
    Unitech Commercial Tower-II 5th Floor, Sector-45, Block-B Greenwood City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001