AEGON Religare Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 1, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to AEGON Religare

Having problems with AEGON Religare?

File a complaint and get it resolved by AEGON Religare customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

AEGON Religare

AEGON Religare Website

AEGON Religare Head Office Address

AEGON Religare Life Insurance Company Limited, Building No. 3, Third Floor, Unit No. 1, Nesco IT Park, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East)
Mumbai City District

AEGON Religare Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800-209-9090

AEGON Religare reviews & complaints(77)

My account is deducted with 10, 114 for this policy renewal.
Aegon Life iTerm Plus – Life & Health Plus Plan (UIN: 138N060V02) with policy no[protected].
I already requested to cancel my policy. So i wrote to their customer care customer.[protected]@aegonlife.com but no reply.
I cant login to their portal/ their reset password link also not working.
Their customer care no[protected] also a waste, no one responds...
Claim no.[protected] policy no : 17134219

My wife holding religare health insurance with daily allowance benifit.

My wife admitted in hospital and claim cashless approval by future generali health insurance.
After discharge i claim to religare for daily allowance benifit but religare reject my claim.
Given region main claim not settle by religare so you can't claim for daily allowance and pre...
Respected sir/madam,

With due respect, i (Anjul kumar jain) policy holder of aegon life insurance would like to state my grievance w. R. T my policy and its details are-
Policy name - aegon religare assured returns insurance plan
Policy no.[protected]
Date of commencement - 23/03/2013
Date of maturity - 22/03/2020

I made a telecon to your customer care no. To file a claim to my...
To

The customer care officer/pro

Insurance regulatory and development authority of india

Delhi office – gate no. 3
Jeevan tara building, first floor
Sansad marg, new delhi-110001

Ph:[protected]

Fax:[protected] e-mail: [protected]@irda.gov.in

Dear sir/madam.

As i am manju sinha widow and pension holder. I am...
Respected Sir,
My name is Sunanda Biswas and my Agency code is ‪10031246‬ and PAN number is BCZPB6416M. My licence is terminated in April 2015 but my PAN number is still reflected in IRDA portal. I am continuously requesting to Aegon Life insurance company to my PAN number and my name from IRDA portal in this website sales.[protected]@aegonlife.com but they are not responding my mail. They did not still delete my PAN number from IRDA...
I have submitted premium of Term Insurance policy no :[protected] of Rs 13456/-
Transaction no : TXHC70794674. Dated: 03/06/2019.
Please forward us receipt of premium on my email address '[protected]@gmail.com
& correspondence address is :
P & A, Jaypee Churk Industrial Complex, Churk, Sonebhadra, U.P. 241306

REGARDS
Niraj Kumar Gaur
Policy Holder; NIRAJ KUMAR GAUR...

I have paid renewal premium of rs.48364.00 on 9-10-18 & rs. 50000.00 on 27-10-18 agst. P. N.[protected] dt 9-10-15 & p n.[protected] dt.9-10-15 through neft from sbi/tolly. Which receipt not yet been receipt up till now.
You are requested to send the original receipts through by post or by this mail.
M adress: [protected]@yahoo.com. And also note in your record for future reference.
Thanks with regards.

Mahul manerjee
C/o a. K. Banerjee, kolkata.
AEGON Religare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Payment receipt not received kinly send this mail id [protected]@gmail.com payment allready done today please request send the payment receipt of same mail id or contact this no

policy no:[protected]

DOB:[protected]

Kindly provide me the status of my policy puchased under -
    Quotation no.[protected]
    Proposer - gobinda kinkar chakravarty.
    Date of quotation - 15/05/2014
    Premium frequency - yearly
    Single premium amt. - 72751/-
    Total premium
    (Incl. Taxes).... - 75000/-
    Dob of life assured - 21/12/1955
    Proposal form no. - ef1514231.
    Mob. No.... [protected]
    Agent name - rdb kolkata
    Agent code[protected]

The policy documents not received by me.
    Kindly send a duplicate. I agree to bear the charges, for duplicate of documents, if any.
    Your early response is awaited.
    Thanking in anticipation.

Gobinda kinkar chakravarty.
    AEGON Religare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    My husband's critical health insurance claim is denied by the company and they lost a set of documents.

I bhuvan bharat want to register complain regarding very bad customer service provided by you.. I paid my policy premium on 22 oct 2018 of rs 8647/- and other premium for same policy debited from credit card as ecs already there. And i complain regarding this to you and get response from your side your premium push back dated 30/10/2018 but still i had not received any amount back. And now i am very frustrate and i want to tell...

Forwarded message —
      From: anandkumar roy
      To: [protected]@aegonlife.com
      Sent: tuesday, september 4, 2018, 12:46:39 pm gmt+5:30
      Subject: fw: re:

With regard to the above, it is to attach the details of insurance policies we have in the name of family members including the policies done fraudulently in the name of refund of agent commission etc. At the time of cheating through issuing policies in the name of release of agent commissioned, the agent told that deposited/premium amount will be refunded after one yr with interest @18% and agent commission will be released well before that. It is also to mention that the agent had advised for not mentioning the exact reason for purchasing these policies ie for release of agent commission, during telephonic verification by co.

I have been pursuing my case regarding refund of premium amount or converting it to one time deposit and through irda since 2015 when came to know from a call from delhi police, searching for vikrant tata in a insurance fraud case. Vikrant tata had assured us for refund of agent commission after execution of two nos. Policies nos.[protected] and[protected].
      My requests had been regretted always quoting terms of policy but they never treated it as a case of fraud and cheating to a senior citizen of india.

On the advice of some insurance expert, i have made fresh request on 31/8/18. While regretting to my request vide your co's above mail but same reply. I now got email id of grievance redressal officer from above expert, but not from your customer care team during our communications during lat few yrs, and writing to you sir.

It may kindly be seen from the list of policies attached, bsli had converted two bsli vision policies of amount rs. 1.0 lakh and 2.50 lakhs into 2 nos. One time deposit rainbow plan of equal amounts.
      In view of the above, i would like to submit the following for kind consideration and favorable action:

I) being retired person, i had to break my fd & other savings to execute new policies and under deep financial crisis and life & death situation arose.
      Ii) if refund of premium amount is not possible, it may be converted into one time deposit with minimum lock in period.
      It is earnestly requested to kindly look into/intervene in the matter for favorable resolution and enable us to manage bread & butter till rest of life.

Thanking you sir,

Rgds,

— forwarded message —
      From: customer care
      To: anand roy
      Sent: monday, september 3, 2018, 6:08:54 pm gmt+5:30
      Subject: re:

Dear anand roy,

Thank you for writing to us.

This message is with reference to your email dated august 31, 2018 with regards to aegon life flexi money back plus plan[protected] and[protected].

We regret to inform you that both the policies have already been terminated due to non payment of premium for more than 2 years.

Under the policy, a minimum of 2 years of premium are mandate on the policy.

Post 2 premium payments only, there would be a surrender value on the policy.

In these cases as there was only 1 premium payment done, there is no surrender value on the policy.

In case of any query/ clarification please feel free to:

ü call our toll free customer helpline[protected] monday to saturday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, or

ü sms menu to[protected] from your registered mobile number, or

ü write to us at customer. [protected]@aegonlife.com, or

ü visit our website at www.aegonlife.com

Marian k

Aegon life insurance company limited

Disclaimer:

The information contained in this communication is confidential, intended solely for use of individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be legally privileged and protected by professional secrecy. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action taken by you in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. This email does not constitute any commitment from aegon life insurance company limited or its subsidiaries except when expressly agreed in a written agreement between the intended recipient and aegon life insurance company limited or its subsidiaries. Aegon life insurance company limited does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please return the communication to the sender and delete and destroy all copies.

From: anand roy
      Received: 01/09/2018 10:19
      To: customer care
      Subject:

Further to the trailing mail, please find attached with a list of our insurance policies mentioning purpose and status for kind perusal and help sought.

Rgds,

— forwarded message —
      From: roy_anandkumar
      To: "customer. [protected]@aegonlife.com"
      Sent: friday, august 31, 2018, 7:25:48 pm gmt+5:30
      Subject:

Sent from my samsung galaxy smartphone.

Only first premium paid in policy no[protected] sold on missell.

It was told by agent that amnt will b refunded after 1 yr with abt 18% interest together with agent commission etc levied against different policies in the name of my husband sri anand kumar roy. Further to the above, it was told by agent that not to mention the exact reason ie policy is for release of agent commission during verification calls.

There is one more policy no.[protected] in the name of my son pankaj kumar roy on the above account.

May we get any amnt if policy is surrendered now. We are senior citizen nd under deep financial crisis.

Rgds

Sent from my samsung galaxy smartphone.
      Dear sir, only first premium paid in policy no[protected] sold on missell.

Rgds

AEGON Religare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With reference to the policy taken with aegon religare 3 years back, i requested to change my policy address to the present address. They asked for proof of address with id proof. So, sent the soft copies of my pan and rental agreement. But, they are not ready to accept it. Hence, i wanted to surrender the policy. Having paid around 75, 000+ as annual premiums for last 3 years, they are saying i wont get any surrender value. Not even used...
        In the month of dec 2017 i had apply for a term insurance through policy bazar but for some reason i cancel my proposal but till date i have not received my refund i have number of times sent mail to policy bazar but not result received its very bad experience from policy bazar as they only concern selling new plan but not give any service to there customer....
        I Enrolled for Aegon I term plan online with policy number[protected] after medical test there is no response when i emailed to anita.[protected]@aegonlife.com this email is only on auto answer mode there is no reply since 2 days

its better to cancel the policy at this point as there is no gurantee from their service that they will provide to our nominees this is completely unacceptable.

please guide how to get refund...
        I have policy of aegon life company, i have paid of my premium rs 2590 for 3 years.
        When i buy this policy aegon life agent is saying sir you can withdrawal after 3 years but when i go for withdrawal in your office they said you can not withdrawal what ever you paid.
        Sir i bought this policy for my sister marriage and i need this amount i have paid total 90000 i don't want to any bonus please give me only my premium.
        I...

I received a call from manish aggarwal (+91 [protected]) claimed himself a gbic agent and could help to transfer a fund of my old policy running with icici pru. And promised me for good returns from aegon. On receiving call from aegon, they completely denied for any such bond have been done in this policy.
        Plz help me to resolve it because i cant afford to have two policies along. Icici pru is also asking now to submit the yearly premium as every year.
        Robin dabas
        Policy number[protected]
        AEGON Religare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am 87 years old retired deffence personal 7 years ago int the year 2011your agen maned amit at kota (Raj) by misleading insured 7 policies in the name of my daughter daya shukla (Vyas) of 16 years maturity period and 10 years payment of premium of approximately rs 2, 00, 000.00 (Two lacs) by mis leading the you have to pay only one instalment. My monthly income of that time was rs 13000/- pm so policies cannot be run regularlyas detail...

Respected sir,
          With reference to above mention subject i wish draw your attention following point.

1. My father in law running in the age of 87 years was misleading and fraudulently
          Convenience by your agent mr ankit at kota 7 years ago (When he was 80 year old) forgetting the policies in the name of his daughter mrs daya vyas (Formerly shukla) detail enclosed approximately annual premium of rs 200000.00 (Two lacs).
          2. It is very surprising to know that person is retired defence personal getting only rs 13000/-pm
          How can pay such heavy premium.
          3. As per irda instruction proof of income require to justified his capacity to pay the premium not
          Taking in to the consideration.
          4. Id proof of insured person with consent not taken.
          Please look in to the matter and assist to realized my block fund.

G l shukla
          26 pa dadabari
          Kota (Rajasthan)
          Tel[protected]

Respected sir

I am azim salim khan from nagpur maharashtra. My aegon religare life insurance agency got terminated in the year 2015 but my termination letter didnt issued yet. Kindly mail me the termination letter as soon as possible and free my pan card.

My agency details are given below

Azim salim khan
            Agency code[protected]
            Appointment date - 1 april 2015
            Pan number - blkpk4649h
            AEGON Religare customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My self being a critical care anaesthetist staying bangalore was using religare health insurance policy from last four year and added my wife (Currently in gurgaon) also in same policy last year and never had any requirement or need of any claim until this month.
              Last week[protected] my wife who is also md medicine got high grade fever with headache weakness and other associated symptoms. Being medico on symptom basis oral medications...

Hello sir, my name is hemant deshmukh.
              On date 30/9/2009 i purchased a ulip plan of aegon religare company. At that time the agent tirath das committed me on behalf of company that my total investment is used to buy the units/shares. Not a single rupee shall be deducted in the form of commission/brokerage. After investing 3 half yearly installments when company provides me the investment summary. I got to know that in every installment a part of commission is deducted. When i visit to the company offc they refused about the commitment. As i stopped it instantly and apply to reimburse my investment. So the company only reimburse me a amount of 8000 on behalf of the investment of 18000.
              Take the suitable action against the company n refund my hard earned money so invested which is approx 10000 rs.
              Sep 06, 2017
              Updated by Yash2000
              I made previously this complaint in 2010 too. But still I didn't get any response n result.
              Hi, which ever company(insurer) issues life policy which is linked one with market conditions liable to up/Down, besides this there is a fund management charges will be deducted every year out of your investment. Your agent might have misguided that no deduction of any amount which is not hold good & valid just to sell the policy. You may refer terms & conditions of policy document in this regard. Further request for refund before maturity will be treated as surrender of policy & refund will be much less of your investment.