[Resolved] Air India — Flight rescheduled

sadn
I had booked a flight on 27th March from Goa to Mumbai which was scheduled at 18:45, today when i checked my bookings i found that the flight timings has been changed to 22:50, which i was not even informed about. I called the customer care and they said they can change my flight to an earlier flight without me having to pay anything extra as it was mistake from their side. He told me to stay on call and then after sometimes he says that now you ticket says it was booked for a 22:50 flight so we can't change your flight and you will have to pay extra if you want to change. That was cheating on their side that they changed the flight timings there from their end to make money. I want to reschedule to an earlier flight which is at 3:15pm as it is not my mistake that they rescheduled it to 10:50pm. I will not pay any extra money for this. Please change my flight to an earlier flight at 3:15pm.

Flight rescheduled
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2017
I called the local air india office and get my flight changed without any charges.

[Mar 10, 2017] Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0