Air India — Ground staff behavior joga singh

I was travelling from Amritsar to del to jfk on april 8th via flight ai480.
My pnr number 4g3axn.

While waiting to board my flight at 11 10, i forgot to pick my bagpack in waiting hall which was just lying outside boarding entrance area.

It was 10 30 pm .and still had 45 mins time to take off.
I entered plane and realized i have left my bagpack outside. I ran towards boarding area and they stopped me.
I requested them a lot to please pick that bag for me. As it was carrying lot of sensitive documents and laptop for my work. Also my apartment keys.

Airindia staff rudely answered me and asked me either to board the flight without bag or dont board flight.
They were denying me for any help. I kept requesting for 30 mins and then had to board the flight without bag. My whole travel to newyork was very tensed. I want to take this complaint to higher level to terminate these employess for their misbehavior and ignoring customer urgency .

Joga singh was incharge at that time . And other air india ground staff. All were rude and denied helping me.

Take strict action.

I have lost around $1000 just because of this thing.
Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments