[Resolved] Air India — refund of full amount

Amandeep Singh Mokha on Jun 12, 2019
My booking Id was EMT58551134 & Ticket no. was [protected]/375 of Air India dated 29 May 2019.

Flight departure time was at 09:00 AM, actual departed on 09:12 AM.

My wife reached to Airport before 08:30 AM. I know she was little bit late,

But my wife reached the counter, passenger on same Flight standing before my wife and got Boarding Pass in the presence of my wife and they have put their luggage on machine. My wife luggage had been taken out from the machine.

They were not allowed my wife and 8 years daughter for boarding. Inspite of requesting, begging and crying by my wife, Ground Staff does not have emotions at all, they even cannot think that passenger was not well at that time and she was with child.

Counter person taken 3 times her mobile phone for boarding and returned back to her.

After Flight had gone, I have no choice other than to cancel tickets. They say that, I will get only RS. 490 and I have paid RS. 12, 902 for the ticket.

So it is my humble request that please do a favor to me so I will get my full amount, i.e. RS. 12, 902

Please do the needful.

There are enclosed attachments.

Amandeep Singh Mokha
Mobile: [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 26, 2019
Air India had not taken any steps to resolve my complaint.

I had mailed to [email protected] that I will courier all the documents to your Headquarters that inspite of request, you were not taken any measure to resolve my problem.. But after that mail also, they had not replied at all.

[Jun 12, 2019] Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Amandeep Singh Mokha, Jun 16, 2019
Air India had not taken any steps to resolve my complaint.

I had mailed to feedback.[protected]@airindia.in that I will courier all the documents to your Headquarters that inspite of request, you were not taken any measure to resolve my problem.. But after that mail also, they had not replied at all. I have not courier the documents as I thought it is the better to consult you're team I am attaching 2 updated screenshots.

Updated by Amandeep Singh Mokha, Jun 26, 2019
Why it is resolved, yet Air India had not even call me regarding this issue and not refund my amount.

I need a result that how this matter had been resolved?

+91 11 2462 4075 [Helpdesk]