Aircel — aircel unable to receive upc - says mobile & sim number not matching on our records

Er Kailash Thakur on Mar 7, 2018
Hello Sir,
Please help me I have tried many time for generating UPC code by SMS or IVR but not getting UPC Code. IVR reply your mobile no. Or sim last 5 digit not found in our record. Or SMS send on 1900 many time(24 times) but no response by SMS. The same scenario for my Brother aircel sim as well. Kindly suggest or resolve at the earliest. Please It's very urgent provide UPC code. Any one have solutions please comments.

[Mar 08, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Same problem with me. If you swap the sim MICRO to NANO or any other circumstances you are get new sim card in past, then these problem occurred.

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]
    Aircel - aircel unable to receive upc - says mobile & sim number not matching on our records