Aircel
Aircel Ltd.

Aircel Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

+91 12 4476 5000  [Head Office]

Fax:
Fax:

Hyderabad
No.8-2-681/3A & 8-2- 681/3, Lakshmi Cyber Centre, Road No.12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034

New Delhi
A44, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, Near Haldirams, Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110 044
Tel: +91 97 1609 9999
Fax: +91 11 2699 0095

Bangalore

69/1, Golden Millennium 4th Floor, Millers Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore - 560 052

Opus Centre, Opp. Hotel Tunga Paradise, Road No : 47, MIDC, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 093
Tel:
Fax: +91 22 4260 6070

Pune
CommerZone, 144 / 145, 2nd Building, 6th Floor, Ashok Samarth Path, Yerwada, Pune – 411 006
Tel: +91 20 4140 6666
Fax: +91 20 4140 6699

Chennai
4th Floor, Spencer Plaza, No.769, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002
Tel: +91 44 4228 0000
Fax: +91 44 4228 0123

Kolkata
Globsyn Crystal Building, 3rd Floor, Block EP, Plot - 11 & 12, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700 091
Tel: +91 98 0459 8045
Fax: +91 33 2357 4236

Coimbatore
No.114, 2nd Floor, Sri Arthanari Towers, Race Course Road, Coimbatore – 641 018.
Tel:
Fax: +91 42 2427 0170

Ahmedabad
B-1005, 10th Floor, Narnarayan Complex, Opp. Ganesh Plaza, Nr. Navarangpura Bus Stand, Ahmedabad – 380 009
Tel: +91 79 6513 3001
Fax: +91 79 4007 5340

Ernakulam
3rd Floor, RR Arcade, Geethanjali Bus Stop, Thammanam Post, NH By-pass, Ernakulam – 682 032
Tel: +91 48 4419 0000

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Aircel Complaints & Reviews

I have a aircel tower at my land and as you know its shut down and useless completely of no use and acquiring a lot space in my land, and moreover didn't receive rent for more than 2 years.I need to remove this how can i do it ?
Oct 09, 2021

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am fromkolkata . Aircel company plzz remove the tower from my building roof immediately because the tower condition is very much bad and aslo we ar not getting rent from 2018 January and my agreement of the tower is also finished in 2019 plzz kindly reply me as a urgent basis... My ph no is [protected]
    Aug 06, 2021

Aug 06, 2021

Shiba
        Jul 20, 2021

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We didn't receive any rent from 2017 end onwards. And later we know aircel is vanished. GTL agent came to our house with agreement . That includes "we shouldn't ask previous rent ", " Rent reduction with GTL" . They ask to continue with gtl. But i refused it. And i didn't sign gtl agreement. The tower is in dangerous condition. If there is no response.Can i dismantle the tower? And sell to scrap. Or who I need to approach?
          Jul 17, 2021

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hlw sir i want to contact with you immediately plzz give me the contact details

Please pay the rent o[censored]s and Uninstaller the tower .there is no space on our roof for walking also we don't want any king of the excuse are ready to cooperate and company also should cooperate with us plz resolve our problem as soon as possible. My contact no is [protected]
            Jun 21, 2021

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airecl install tower on my roof but not providing rent know and it is came known that GTL infra has taken over airecl tower
              Jun 21, 2021

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aircel is installed a mobile tower at my residential building at Krishi Nagar, A G Colony, Patna-800025, Bihar since 25.11.2009 and rent was paid regularly until November 2017. The company has stopped paying rent after that i.e. December 2017.

I have sent legal notices to CNIL/GTL operating at present mobile tower and frequent reminders but that is all of no use. Since there was no positive response from the company, I have finally filed a case in Civil Court Patna in January 2020 because tower not maintained last three years and installed at populated residential area which is pending in court due to COVID19 pandemic.

Amrendra Kumar
                Krishi Nagar, Patna-800025 (Bihar)
                emil
                Mob-[protected]
                May 19, 2021

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My number was changed from Aircel to Airtel, my phone was lost along with the sim card, I approached Airtel office they said Aircel company has my number and the sim cannot be blocked or duplicated. Please I require my lost number, I have been trying for so long. Please help.
                  Apr 12, 2021

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Since my sim number is lost I require a new sim with my lost sim number
                    Apr 12, 2021

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Https://madurai.in.locan.to/ID_[protected]/Escort-service-available-married-Aunt... Please remove my number...br...
                      Https://madurai.in.locan.to/ID_[protected]/Escort-service-available-married-Aunt... this url miss use my mopile...

Somebody mis use my mobile number-[protected] p/s remove tha mopile no thank you
                      Mar 22, 2021

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I was using an OLD AIRCEL NUMBER REGISTERED ON MY DISTANT FRIENDS NAME, WHO WAS MY EX-COLLEAGUE AS WELL. IT WAS DEACTIVATED...

Kindly advice what to do?
                        Feb 26, 2021

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rent not received for the last 5 years for the tower installed in our land. Kindly advise and help me to resolve the issue. Till to this date we have not received any response from the company.
                          Kindly advice where to contact the company?
                          Feb 26, 2021

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

He have not received rent from Aircel for the tower that is installed on our land. No on is providing positive resolution. Please help with the tower ssue.
                            Feb 21, 2021

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team, I Had Worked In Aircel AS A TSM (Sales) Based At Rajkot (Gujarat) My EC[protected].I Was With Aircel From September -2010 to December-2012.I Would Like To Know My PF Number For PF Transfer..Please Help.

Virendrasinh Vala
                              Feb 06, 2021

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

No rent is paid since last four years and i don not know who is the owner and who has to be approcahed. In 2018 one guy came and took signature not to claim past rental arrears and he vanished. It seems he is resigned and afterwards no one truned up and i dont not know where the office is located??. No maintenance and tower is posing threat to many as many houses are located closeby. If any accident happens who is responsible??.
                                Jan 05, 2021

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Any update on the complaint raised. We are facing the same issue sine last 5 years

AIRCEL installed a mobile tower on the roof of our building after making a contract with my father, the year which I don't have the information. But in the year 2016, my father communicated to the company that he is selling off the landed property and to remove the tower from the premises but he didn't get any response even after few reminders. Thereafter my father expired on 6th Feb2019 and the property, which was already in a selling contact was fulfilled and the property was sold. Till now the tower has not been removed and I don't know whom to contact and how to remove the tower. Kindly advise and help me to resolve the issue.

Details of address of installed Tower :
                                  Smt. Vedasree Kumari Samanta ( Roof top of Ananda Rest House)
                                  C/o Late Harihara Samanta,