Aircel
Aircel Ltd.

Aircel Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

+91 12 4476 5000  [Head Office]

Fax:
Fax:

Hyderabad
No.8-2-681/3A & 8-2- 681/3, Lakshmi Cyber Centre, Road No.12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034

New Delhi
A44, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Area, Near Haldirams, Mathura Road, New Delhi – 110 044
Tel: +91 97 1609 9999
Fax: +91 11 2699 0095

Bangalore

69/1, Golden Millennium 4th Floor, Millers Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore - 560 052

Opus Centre, Opp. Hotel Tunga Paradise, Road No : 47, MIDC, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 093
Tel:
Fax: +91 22 4260 6070

Pune
CommerZone, 144 / 145, 2nd Building, 6th Floor, Ashok Samarth Path, Yerwada, Pune – 411 006
Tel: +91 20 4140 6666
Fax: +91 20 4140 6699

Chennai
4th Floor, Spencer Plaza, No.769, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002
Tel: +91 44 4228 0000
Fax: +91 44 4228 0123

Kolkata
Globsyn Crystal Building, 3rd Floor, Block EP, Plot - 11 & 12, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700 091
Tel: +91 98 0459 8045
Fax: +91 33 2357 4236

Coimbatore
No.114, 2nd Floor, Sri Arthanari Towers, Race Course Road, Coimbatore – 641 018.
Tel:
Fax: +91 42 2427 0170

Ahmedabad
B-1005, 10th Floor, Narnarayan Complex, Opp. Ganesh Plaza, Nr. Navarangpura Bus Stand, Ahmedabad – 380 009
Tel: +91 79 6513 3001
Fax: +91 79 4007 5340

Ernakulam
3rd Floor, RR Arcade, Geethanjali Bus Stop, Thammanam Post, NH By-pass, Ernakulam – 682 032
Tel: +91 48 4419 0000

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Aircel related photos (1236)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Aircel Complaints & Reviews

Jan 5, 2021
Ernakulam, Kerala
No rent is paid since last four years and i don not know who is the owner and who has to be approcahed. In 2018 one guy came and took signature not to claim past rental arrears and he vanished. It seems he is resigned and afterwards no one truned up and i dont not know where the office is located??. No maintenance and tower is posing threat to many as many houses are located closeby. If any accident happens who is responsible??.

[Jan 05, 2021] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
    Nov 26, 2020
    AIRCEL installed a mobile tower on the roof of our building after making a contract with my father, the year which I don't have the information. But in the year 2016, my father communicated to the company that he is selling off the landed property and to remove the tower from the premises but he didn't get any response even after few reminders. Thereafter my father expired on 6th Feb2019 and the property, which was already in a selling contact was fulfilled and the property was sold. Till now the tower has not been removed and I don't know whom to contact and how to remove the tower. Kindly advise and help me to resolve the issue.

Details of address of installed Tower :
    Smt. Vedasree Kumari Samanta ( Roof top of Ananda Rest House)
    C/o Late Harihara Samanta,
    Near Postal Dispensary,
    New Bus Stand Road,
    Brahmapur, Ganjam,
    Odisha PIN 760001
    Email : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    Mob [protected]

[Nov 26, 2020] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
      Oct 20, 2020
      New Delhi, Delhi
      Dear Team,

I have an Aircel number and that number is registered with many types of accounts.

Two...

H
      Oct 20, 2020
      Respected Sir / Ma’am,

I am sending this message for requesting the reactivation of my SIM card which has recently been barred by the service provider.

I bought the sim card with number [protected] few years back under the Aircel network company & later ported the same to Vodafone as a Post paid connection.

During the first lockdown in March 2020, I misplaced my sim card due to hassle at my workplace and went for my native place which is in a remote village.

Due to the aforesaid reasons, i was not able to pay for the bill due to which your company barred my sim in April & when i contacted to your store they asked me to contact TRAI for reactivation .

This number of mine is attached to several important accounts and data and it will create a lot of problem for me if i cant operate it back .

Kindly look into the matter asap and do the needful.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards

Deepa Chouhan

[Oct 20, 2020] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I
        Oct 19, 2020
        Singapore, Singapore
        Hey my self Abdul khadeer Quadri from Shahabad near Gulbarga Karnataka in 2009 I have given my open land for the installation of the Aircel tower with an lease agreement for 15 years since 2015 I have not received my monthly rent and I have already send the notice twice through advocate but till now there is no response all the members are off so I have decided to uninstall the tower within few days as I want to sell my open land if the authority consider my request within one week and get in contact with me then I wil hold the uninstallation of tower please contact with me on this number [protected]

[Oct 19, 2020] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

W
          Jul 31, 2020
          Singapore, Singapore
          Sir i want to port my aircel number to other service provider but i lost the sim card

My mobile number is [protected]

What to do now

Pl help

Jude

[Jul 31, 2020] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jul 20, 2020
            San Jose, United States
            Unable to open pf details
            Pf no - tn/cbe/45056/6494

[Jul 20, 2020] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
              Jun 28, 2020
              Singapore, Singapore
              There is airtel tower placed in my building for nearly 12 years. After the siegel company is closed, we are not receiving rent for nearly 3 years. There is no proper response from the company.

[Jun 28, 2020] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jun 26, 2020
                Singapore, Singapore
                I am the land leasoer of aircel tower. I have not received rent amount since 3years. Leasoer Name of Muthuvel. Address K.R.D Dam (Via), Kurumpatti Village & Post, Gundalapatti Panjayat, Krishnagiri (Tk&Dt), 635101.

[Jun 26, 2020] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Please contact [protected]

H
                  Jun 19, 2020
                  Hounslow, United Kingdom
                  Aircel company tower installed in our building is weakening our structure & we need to dismantle it immediately. They made contract for long term and have not paid rent for so many months now.

Neither they paid rent nor agreed to remove their tower from our building. We are not able to reach them through the original phone numbers mentioned in the contract agreement.

What should we do? Is there any way to remove it officially. Is gtl infrastructure is the one whom i should contact. It is painful for us & we are searching a concerned person responsible to close their contract.

Any help on this regard or any government agency whom i can complain and take necessary action. We need to anyways dismantle for safety reasons.

Hari
                  Karur - tamilnadu ([protected])

[Jun 19, 2020] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi share your tower agreement details and Mobile Contact details in Mail.

We are dismantling Aircel Towers with legal procedure.

[protected]@gmail.com

Y
                    Jun 1, 2020
                    Milan, Italy
                    They have made a 20 years contract of tower and decided to give rs.8, 195 per month, but since 2017 no rent is given to us...

May 13, 2020
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    I am complaining about my security deposit amount which is not refunded by the company. I took distributorship of aircel and gave around ₹100000 as deposit and other claims around 100000rs. But unfortunately the company shut down without any notice. Also i have around ₹10000 voucher and e-top balance of ₹110000. Total amount is around 315000 (Approx three lakh fifteen thousand) but since the company is shut down my all money got blocked. Even after trying to contact multiple times i did not got any response.
                    My distributor agency name was "vanshu general agency" in the name of "sahaya michael prabhu"
                    I have mailed several times to deloitte (Mr. V. Iyer, mr. Ayush nangia) and mr. Rayan (Sales head of mumbai, aircel).
                    My contact details is [protected]/

[May 13, 2020] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
                      Apr 22, 2020
                      Seattle, United States
                      I owned a mobile number which was provided by aircel. I still have the sim card. However, since aircel shut its business that...

Apr 15, 2020
                      Los Angeles, United States
                      I am from maharashtra nagpur city Tower rent not received since 2012 no monthly rend not yearly nd who was installation this tower that man was no more toady so where we got the solution i requested to the company please remove that tower bring my money rent back this is my contact no [protected]

K
                        Apr 10, 2020
                        Singapore, Singapore
                        I have a aircel tower at my home and as you know its shut down and useless completely of no use and acquiring a lot space...
                        Mar 9, 2020
                        Singapore, Singapore
                        We had installed aircel tower on my terrace. It was a 10 years agreement, which got over in 2019 & also we haven't received...
                        Jan 19, 2020
                        Singapore, Singapore
                        Please help me port my aircel sim to another service provider

I have lost my sim card and not able to get porting...
                        Jan 7, 2020
                        London, United Kingdom
                        Aircel tower has been installed at our property for sometime now and for the past 3 years we have not received any rent and...
                        Dec 24, 2019
                        Pune, Maharashtra
                        Sir i herrby wanted to covent you that i was using the aircel sim consiting of [protected]
                        But i was using same number...
                        Nov 24, 2019
                        Aizawl, Mizoram
                        My aircel number [protected] is barred from april 2018 due to not availavility of network. And am could not requestiong to...