Aircel Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Jul 5, 2022

File a complaint to Aircel

Having problems with Aircel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aircel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aircel

Aircel Website

Aircel Head Office Address

Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
122002

Aircel Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Aircel reviews & complaints(10575)

Sir, as we all know that the Aircel company went bankrupt and discontinued since 4/5 years back and we the landowners have been facing issues ever since due to your company's failure to pay us the land and security fees till date. Therefore it is my humble request to you to kindly send your team and immediately dismantle the tower which is in my property or if you don't make any move, we will not be held responsible for any untoward incidents...
Respected sir/mam,
My name is anas shahul hameed, my mobile number [protected] was under Aircel and later I ported it to gio. Now the problem is the number got deactivated due to non usage (I went overseas) and not it's been moved to the parent operator ie., Aircel. Because of which I couldn't get back my number.
I've been trying to reach out the customer care number and various email id's but there wasn't any response at all....

I lost my sim few days ago but i want this same number my when i lost my sim service provider has aircel so how can i retrive my old number

Aircel — Activation of my lost sim card

Respected sir/mam,
    My name is Manikandan .G, my mobile number ([protected]) was under Aircel and later I ported it to Airtel. Now the problem is the number got deactivated due to non usage (I went overseas) and not it's been moved to the parent operator ie., Aircel. Because of which I couldn't get back my number.

My husband using Aircel sim card, he use this for all of his proof like ADHAR CARD, RATION CARD like that., he lost the sim card. we want the sim card with the same number, the number is [protected]. we are trying to get this number for last 1 year in many ways but we cant get the number. WE WANT THE sim card with [protected] number.
    Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Have lost my Aircel pre-paid sim card
      Kindly please help me upc or iccid Number. Send my email
      The number is : [[protected].
      [protected].. [protected]. .[protected]
      Nurut Zaman
      Mahavedpura .
      Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My sim card missing getting back my number please help me
        Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had booked Meru Cab on 30th Nov 2021 to go to Moti Daman from Mumbai Airport on 15th Dec 2021. Our flight landed at 11.30 am on 15th Dec 2021, when we arrived at the terminal I got an SMS which was sent at 11.00 am (I was inside the flight hence received it when I came out of the flight) the message read as follows :
          "Hey Francis, we are so sorry! We couldn't find a cab for your Meru Booking ID 62205442. Refund of Amount Rs.322...

As we all know that aircel has shut down its services, its tower has become useless and is occupying a lot of space in our backyard. We have also not received money since many months. If it is possible to give it to other service providers then I am ready so that I can get money otherwise please get it removed.
          Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is md suaib khan my no is -[protected] and i took aircel sim in 2015-16 and i used it for 2 yrs from 2015-18 after that i changed my sim and i kept aircel sim somewhere for 2 yrs and when the sim was porting i was absent and now i want to port my aircel sim into any company airtel jio vi please help me i want to port my sim i want my no back...
            I was the employer at Aircel office Baramulla (Dishnet wireless Limited) through IKYA HUMAN CAPITAL SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED. My date of Joining was 09/09/2012 which lasts upto 31/10/2014. but unfortunately my PF has still not yet resolved, kindly look into the matter and do the needful as soon as possible.
            My Employer's code No. was[protected].
            sub unit's code No.[protected]....

I have a aircel tower at my land and as you know its shut down and useless completely of no use and acquiring a lot space in my land, and moreover didn't receive rent for more than 2 years.I need to remove this how can i do it ?
            Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am fromkolkata . Aircel company plzz remove the tower from my building roof immediately because the tower condition is very much bad and aslo we ar not getting rent from 2018 January and my agreement of the tower is also finished in 2019 plzz kindly reply me as a urgent basis... My ph no is [protected]

Shiba
                  Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We didn't receive any rent from 2017 end onwards. And later we know aircel is vanished. GTL agent came to our house with agreement . That includes "we shouldn't ask previous rent ", " Rent reduction with GTL" . They ask to continue with gtl. But i refused it. And i didn't sign gtl agreement. The tower is in dangerous condition. If there is no response.Can i dismantle the tower? And sell to scrap. Or who I need to approach?
                    Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hlw sir i want to contact with you immediately plzz give me the contact details

Please pay the rent o[censored]s and Uninstaller the tower .there is no space on our roof for walking also we don't want any king of the excuse are ready to cooperate and company also should cooperate with us plz resolve our problem as soon as possible. My contact no is [protected]
                      Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airecl install tower on my roof but not providing rent know and it is came known that GTL infra has taken over airecl tower
                        Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aircel is installed a mobile tower at my residential building at Krishi Nagar, A G Colony, Patna-800025, Bihar since 25.11.2009 and rent was paid regularly until November 2017. The company has stopped paying rent after that i.e. December 2017.

I have sent legal notices to CNIL/GTL operating at present mobile tower and frequent reminders but that is all of no use. Since there was no positive response from the company, I have finally filed a case in Civil Court Patna in January 2020 because tower not maintained last three years and installed at populated residential area which is pending in court due to COVID19 pandemic.

Amrendra Kumar
                          Krishi Nagar, Patna-800025 (Bihar)
                          emil
                          Mob-[protected]
                          Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My number was changed from Aircel to Airtel, my phone was lost along with the sim card, I approached Airtel office they said Aircel company has my number and the sim cannot be blocked or duplicated. Please I require my lost number, I have been trying for so long. Please help.