Aircel Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Nov 27, 2022

File a complaint to Aircel

Having problems with Aircel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aircel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aircel

Aircel Website

Aircel Head Office Address

Aircel Business Solutions, 2nd Floor, Building No. 10A, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase II
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
122002

Aircel Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Aircel reviews & complaints(10578)

I have been also not getting M/s Aircel tower rent from 2017 and i have raised the petition for the same. But there is no response from the company. And the tower condition is very dangerous .Please Help. Where should i complaint.. Tower in Pondicherry. If any one Aircel tower in Pondicherry.
My contact details :[protected]

If any one solve this problem means kindly advice to others.
Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using airtel network SIM for past few years. Recently due to my overseas stay for broad time, the number was inactive and kept under safe custody. However, the number is unavailable and while checking with airtel customer care was told that due to inactive the number is returned to original operator. i.e. aircel. I am desperately need to have this number active. Since, all my government IDs, bank etc. are linked with...
    I have a mobile number i.e.[protected].i want to reissue this number...

I find the amount of rs 300000 has been debited from my account...I made a ciber crime complaint...please refund my amount as soon as possible
    Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, as we all know that the Aircel company went bankrupt and discontinued since 4/5 years back and we the landowners have been facing issues ever since due to your company's failure to pay us the land and security fees till date. Therefore it is my humble request to you to kindly send your team and immediately pay our fees and rent and dismantle the tower which is in my property or if you don't make any move, we will not be held responsible...
      Sir, as we all know that the Aircel company went bankrupt and discontinued since 4/5 years back and we the landowners have been facing issues ever since due to your company's failure to pay us the land and security fees till date. Therefore it is my humble request to you to kindly send your team and immediately dismantle the tower which is in my property or if you don't make any move, we will not be held responsible for any untoward incidents...
      Respected sir/mam,
      My name is anas shahul hameed, my mobile number [protected] was under Aircel and later I ported it to gio. Now the problem is the number got deactivated due to non usage (I went overseas) and not it's been moved to the parent operator ie., Aircel. Because of which I couldn't get back my number.
      I've been trying to reach out the customer care number and various email id's but there wasn't any response at all....

I lost my sim few days ago but i want this same number my when i lost my sim service provider has aircel so how can i retrive my old number

Aircel — Activation of my lost sim card

Respected sir/mam,
        My name is Manikandan .G, my mobile number ([protected]) was under Aircel and later I ported it to Airtel. Now the problem is the number got deactivated due to non usage (I went overseas) and not it's been moved to the parent operator ie., Aircel. Because of which I couldn't get back my number.

My husband using Aircel sim card, he use this for all of his proof like ADHAR CARD, RATION CARD like that., he lost the sim card. we want the sim card with the same number, the number is [protected]. we are trying to get this number for last 1 year in many ways but we cant get the number. WE WANT THE sim card with [protected] number.
        Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Have lost my Aircel pre-paid sim card
          Kindly please help me upc or iccid Number. Send my email
          The number is : [[protected].
          [protected].. [protected]. .[protected]
          Nurut Zaman
          Mahavedpura .
          Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My sim card missing getting back my number please help me
            Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had booked Meru Cab on 30th Nov 2021 to go to Moti Daman from Mumbai Airport on 15th Dec 2021. Our flight landed at 11.30 am on 15th Dec 2021, when we arrived at the terminal I got an SMS which was sent at 11.00 am (I was inside the flight hence received it when I came out of the flight) the message read as follows :
              "Hey Francis, we are so sorry! We couldn't find a cab for your Meru Booking ID 62205442. Refund of Amount Rs.322...

As we all know that aircel has shut down its services, its tower has become useless and is occupying a lot of space in our backyard. We have also not received money since many months. If it is possible to give it to other service providers then I am ready so that I can get money otherwise please get it removed.
              Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is md suaib khan my no is -[protected] and i took aircel sim in 2015-16 and i used it for 2 yrs from 2015-18 after that i changed my sim and i kept aircel sim somewhere for 2 yrs and when the sim was porting i was absent and now i want to port my aircel sim into any company airtel jio vi please help me i want to port my sim i want my no back...
                I was the employer at Aircel office Baramulla (Dishnet wireless Limited) through IKYA HUMAN CAPITAL SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED. My date of Joining was 09/09/2012 which lasts upto 31/10/2014. but unfortunately my PF has still not yet resolved, kindly look into the matter and do the needful as soon as possible.
                My Employer's code No. was[protected].
                sub unit's code No.[protected]....

I have a aircel tower at my land and as you know its shut down and useless completely of no use and acquiring a lot space in my land, and moreover didn't receive rent for more than 2 years.I need to remove this how can i do it ?
                Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am fromkolkata . Aircel company plzz remove the tower from my building roof immediately because the tower condition is very much bad and aslo we ar not getting rent from 2018 January and my agreement of the tower is also finished in 2019 plzz kindly reply me as a urgent basis... My ph no is [protected]

Shiba