Aircel — mnp code/upc not received from aircel

Jogendra Kumar Sahoo on Dec 30, 2017

My aircel number is [protected]. After news about aircel shutting down it's mobile operations, i have been trying to get porting code from aircel. But despite multiple attempts from last one week., i have not yet received the code. Please look into the matter asap.

I sent sms to 1900 with content "port [protected]" but not received any code yet.

More info:

My number - [protected] was a postpaid number and has been converted to prepaid more than 6 months back. I am currently a prepaid customer.

I am currently having rs. 29.19 balance in my account with expiration date - 2027/05/29 and able to enjoy all services with an aircel sim. Only exception is that i am not able to receive the upc for port out even after trying for more than 50 times from 5 different phones (Including feature phone/non-smart phone).

I have been calling aircel cc from last one week and every time i have to wait on line for 15-20 mins then the call gets disconnected abruptly.

More details to prove i am an aircel customer:

Dialed ussd code *234*4# from aircel number - [protected] and received imsi no - [protected]
Dialed ussd code *133*2# from aircel number and received a message from aircel as "dear subscriber you number is [protected]"

Jogendra

[Dec 30, 2017] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aircel Customer Care's response, Dec 30, 2017
Dear Jogendra Kumar Sahoo,

As conveyed earlier, the mentioned number ([protected]) has already been disconnected from our end. So, we regret that we are unable to assist you in this regard.
For more details, please visit any nearby Aircel store with your valid ID and address proof.

Warm Regards,
Aircel Social Media Team
Updated by Jogendra Kumar Sahoo, Dec 30, 2017
Have you even read my complaint ? I am using Aircel prepaid services and I have given proof for that. Do You think I am here to waste my time and energy if I am not an Aircel Customers ?

If you say I have been disconnected then answer the following.

1. When was the disconnection happen ? Give me the date.
2. Who initiated the disconnection ?
3. What is the reason for disconnection ?
4. If I am disconnected from Aircel then why I am able to make calls ?
5. If at all I am disconnected, Why was I not informed ?
6. If my number is not with Aircel then What operator do I currently belong to ?
7. If I am disconnected then how come I receive message from Aircel saying "Aircel is shutting down its mobile operation in MH. Please port out to some other operator for continued service" ?

How Can You tell an active customer that he is disconnected ?
What makes you say that ? Give me proof and reason of disconnection.
I have been a customer from last 9 years and now you are replying like this without even checking the complaint.

Give something concrete and logical immediately before you guys shut down your services for good.

Jogendra
Updated by Jogendra Kumar Sahoo, Dec 30, 2017
To add to my previous comment, Please find a screenshot of the carrier lookup result which show current carrier as "Aircel(Dishlink wireless)"

mnp code/upc not received from aircel
Updated by Jogendra Kumar Sahoo, Jan 23, 2018
any update ?
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 2, 2018
Dear Jogendra Kumar Sahoo,

As conveyed earlier, the mentioned number (9028750350) has already been disconnected from our end. So, we regret that we are unable to assist you in this regard. Kindly visit any nearby Aircel store along with your valid ID and address proof for more details in this regard.

Warm Regards,
Aircel Social Media Team

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]
    Aircel - mnp code/upc not received from aircel
    www.bdomains.com