[Resolved] Aircel — mobile number portability issues-9842462731

Prasanna Kumaravadivel K on Jan 1, 2018
My number [protected]. Iam trying to switch from aircel to jio. I had received port number. But every time i request to change from aircel to jio, aircel rejected reason pending dues. But on 21 dec 2017, i paid the pending dues, and i also paid in excess. I also had security deposit. I having excess amount on 31.12.2017. I have been rejected 3 time in a row. Ievery time i request to change they the aircel simply reject my request by simply saying pending dues. This is not fair aircel. U have to do what customer prefers. I need a solution. I need to port out from aircel. Give me a solution aircel.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 6, 2018

[Jan 01, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Prasanna Kumaravadivel K, Jan 02, 2018
Unknown caller called to my number and asked for bank details& atm card details. he saids he is talking from aircel. but suddenly i realize it and shouted at him and cut the call. people beware call from number [protected]
Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Dear Customer (Prasanna Kumaravadivel K),

Please accept our sincere apologies for the problem you have faced. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Please be assured, an update will be provided to you soon.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Dear Customer (Prasanna Kumaravadivel K),

We hope that our team got in touch with you and shared all the requisite details.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear Customer (Prasanna Kumaravadivel K),

We would like to inform you that Aircel never demands OTP's, ATM pins or bank details of its customers. Kindly file FIR against these fraud calls.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear aircel . You are such a disgusting company . You are trying to hold the cuatomers by blocking the port service, and fooling the customersby saying that " the server is down ".
I need to get my port code as soon as possible .
Zohaib sheikh
Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 3, 2018

Dear Zohaib,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Concerned Aircel number:
The format of sending the Port Out message:
The screenshot of the error received after sending the PORT Out message:

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2018

Dear Zohaib,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Aircel Social Media Team
Hi, I have tried to generate UPC code to switch from aircel to JIO but aircel is not providing UPC code after delivering 6 successful SMS to PORT [protected] at 1900.

My number is in Delhi circle.

sachin
Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 4, 2018

Dear Customer (Tikku1909),

As per our system check, informing that your Port Out request is already in progress and its expected resolution date is 12/01/2018.

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]