Aircel — my complaint is not resolved : money refund for unwanted subscription

Eetu on Jan 2, 2018
My complain is not resolved
My balance is deducting continuously for unwanted subscription.
I want my money refund
I have send stop to them still they are deducting my balance with call rate cutter and internet services.

Thanks for subscribing to rs. 22 aircel pack. Now enjoy, all local + std mobile calls@20p/min for 28 days. (Validity accumulation feature included)

Your ndmc170317pi2 pack has been renewed on your aircel mobile.

Thanks for subscribing to rs. 2 aircel pack. Now enjoy, 10 mb 2g data for 1 day. Daily decrement at rs 2 daily, validity 365 days. (Auto renewal)

Stop deducting my balance.

[Jan 02, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Eetu, Jan 02, 2018
I have not subscribe for any internet services or call rate cutter service still my balance is deducting continuously and I am not able to contact customer care.
I have send STOP but they are telling that I don't have any subscription on my number.

They have deducted 22+22 for call rate service and Rs . 2 everyday for internet.
I want my money refund.
Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Dear Customer (Eetu),

We are sorry for the problem you've had with us. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following information with us so that we may assist you better:

Date & Time of deduction:

Updated by Eetu, Jan 03, 2018
Date and time of deduction
5:59 am 2 January 2018
and 6:am 2nd January 2018

2 time deduction of balance

Thanks for Subscribing to Rs. 22 Aircel pack. Now Enjoy, All Local + STD mobile Calls@20p/min for 28 days. (validity accumulation feature included)

my complaint is not resolved : money refund for unwanted subscription
Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear Customer (Eetu),

We would like to inform that as checked you had recharged with MRP 22/- via USSD (*121*22#) on dated 02-Jan-2017. Hence, charged and activate Rs 2/- auto-renewal data pack. Hence, charges are found correct and no waiver is applicable for the same. Rs 2/- auto-renewal data pack has been deactivated from your number.

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am not able to send message to 1900 to Port out of aircel please look into my problem
my details
aircel no: [protected]
message format: PORT [protected]
Screenshot:

Dear Customer (danishpawaskar197),

As per our system check, informing that your Port Out request is already in progress and its expected resolution date is 09/01/2018.

Aircel Social Media Team
Mere mobile pe NDMC service activate hai, mera mob. no. hai [protected]. Maine aisi koi service activate nahi ki hai kripa kar ke isko deactivate kiya jaye.
Dear Customer (Pawan Panwar),

Please accept our sincere apologies for the problem you have faced. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details with us for further proceedings:

Alternate no.:
Last recharge amount (Prepaid):
Date of Birth:
Complete Address:

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 8, 2018
Dear Customer (Pawan Panwar),

We would like to inform that you have been charged for the activation of Rs 2/- auto-renewal data & SMS pack. Hence, charges are found correct and no waiver is applicable. The Pack has already been deactivated from your end.

Plz active my sim
Dear Customer (shaktisss),

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share your exact concern together with your Concerned Aircel Number.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2018
Dear Customer (shaktisss),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]
    Aircel - my complaint is not resolved : money refund for unwanted subscription
    www.bdomains.com